(husband case)
AOR 21 August 2010
imm, repcc request received 12 july 2011
imm, repcc sent 16 july 2011
remedical request receive 8 august 2011
remedical done 17 august 2011
PPR 4 October
Passport sent 5 October 2011

If husband case is straight then no any hard rule or background check for husband. i lived 5 years in England as well.
Congratulations...seems like 24 months wait period is not for everyone anymore..

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Quiet Storm said:
I know a woman in Pakistan who is supporting her two young daughters and her husband also. His husband always have excuses for a job. I don't know how such men could let her wife support the family. Where does their ego go then? :-\
So did I just read that someone here is sending her husband 20,000 rs per month and yet he wants more? :eek: :eek:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
alpha1980 said:
4 months hona walaaa ha after remedical aur mera abhi bi PPR nahi ayya .... :'(
If I recall right, did you Re-Pcc came last month? may be they started the background checks again? or whatever they do after the re-pcc...you will get it soon inshAllah...dont be sad..

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
deafpaper said:
ppls this may help

(husband case)
AOR 21 August 2010
imm, repcc request received 12 july 2011
imm, repcc sent 16 july 2011
remedical request receive 8 august 2011
remedical done 17 august 2011
PPR 4 October
Passport sent 5 October 2011

If husband case is straight then no any hard rule or background check for husband. i lived 5 years in England as well.
Congratulations ... That was quick for a Husband case !

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Tor-wi said:
So did I just read that someone here is sending her husband 20,000 rs per month and yet he wants more? :eek: :eek:
Its actually 30,000 and he still want more !

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

Hi Tor-wi,
Has your husband sent his passport yet? Could you tell me who received it at CHC and also is his address missing from the E-Cas site?

Thanks.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
aj bhe koi news nahi :(

Someone said ........ sometimes ........ no news is a good news ..... at least it is not a bad news ...... :) and the damn poet said

Karwan sust Rehbar khamoosh
Kaisey guzrey gaa yeah safar e khamosh

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
lol one and only post from her is any good news today lol
Poor her...she is just trying to estimate her time ...and you are so rude lol dont make fun of her else I'm going to be very very mad at you :p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Hi Tor-wi,
Has your husband sent his passport yet? Could you tell me who received it at CHC and also is his address missing from the E-Cas site?

Thanks.
He will send it next week, inshAllah..his address was missing 2 weeks before he got the PR request...so let's see if it goes missing again...I will update you

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
I applied for my Wife on March 17, 2010...Is this a real email...cuz this process is taking way too long,,,I email CHC couple days ago and this is the response i got..please help..

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Randomstar said:
I applied for my Wife on March 17, 2010...Is this a real email...cuz this process is taking way too long,,,I email CHC couple days ago and this is the response i got..please help..

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
Did you get a request of Re-PCC/ IMM Forms yet?

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Thanx for the duas sis, means alot to me :)
me too I'm hopeing that the baby would make him think more positive!! Problem with inlaws is that they don't want their son to love anyone else more than them...so they try to say everything in their power to hold on to their son's emotions....stupid inlaws :mad:
I know that the men in this forum would say "my mom or blah blah blah is not like that" hmmmm sure that's what you think 8) maybe only 1% of inlaws would say "now your wife is everything so enjoy life":)

sis, its soo funny that they ask you ever 2 minutes if you are having a baby ;D It's a good idea that you are waiting until the end of school...good for you and good luck with assignments!!!

mahmed17 said:
I know it has been a long time hope that you are doing well, you're always in my duas ;D. Wow mashAllah soon you're going to have your hands even more full with the little one wanting all the attention from you :p maybe that will also help to keep your hubby focused on being more positive during his transition into the life here. Everyone is different and for some people leaving thier family home in Pakistan becomes a huge thing I don't think they realize it unitl they are far from them but inshAllah he would settle in soon and get on with his life here when he sees by complaining nothing will change.
Well i'm not thinking of a baby right now lol we will enjoy some time together and inshAllah once I finish up my school then we will plan to move onto the next step inshAllah although now any cough I get or a headache or when i caught the bug last week everyone is all over me omg she's pregnant lol it's actually kind of funny when family members call and they keep saying every 2 minutes "so any news you want to share?" and i keep saying "no not really, why do you want to share something?" lol

;D may Allah (swt) make this time easy for you and give you a healthy child who is a good servant to Allah ameen.