Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
humpakwatan said:
I support you on this BloomingFlower!

It is never a good idea to start sending money back home to husband. Usually a guy alone wouldnt need more than 20 thousand rupees per month. Highly paid jobs in pakistan pay 40,000 rupees per month.

Stop sending him money Maryaam! Make any excuse that you lost your job and ask him to send you money to support you. Trust me even if he has money he wont send you a penny.

Save the money you send to him here and keep it for your future.
:D

take the advice believe me...you will thank us

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
omg...u are kidding...i have been working and i support my 3 kids and i did not send a penny to my husband since i have been waiting and even when i go to pakistan to visit him i do not bring a penny der.......why should i ...it is his responsiblity and if he is not able to support me physically with the kids respon he should do with financial and even if he sends me $20 buckjs at least i know he care..but u should not give him the habit to haveing u work and giving him $$$....i know a family that did that well actually 2 families.....he came here did not help at all with money, job,or with the child and she had a whole lot of burden on her..then ends up that he just became more lazy and they ended up divorced because he accused her of being tooo independent....go figure...and the other case was that he had her work and he stayed at home and when he finally worked he send allllll of his pay to pak to his family...so i from the begin had him give me money and give gifts to me and the kids....these things matter for the long run....

i agree with you..wife is not supposed to earn and support husband...
and for gifts.. what if sending gifts abroad is way too expensive for husband((just husband's thinking otherwise nothing is expensive if there's care)??..even not on special occasions

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
hello bro..i heard ur sis was a march aor too..did they hear anything???
My sister received only IMM forms in April 2011 to fill which belong to sponsor's not to Applicant. After that nothing. I am going to order CAIPS when she will be back this month. Medical & PCC both expired in Oct 2010.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Great news bro .. Did your wife get PPR by TCS yesterday or today?
Yesterday (Oct 5th) they mailed and called also. Today she received at 10:30 by TCS and sent them back in the late afternoon as they said send with in 24 hrs upon receiving the letter even they may not open it for 2-3 days from their end, but they are good in giving time deadline ;D

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
humpakwatan said:
I support you on this BloomingFlower!

It is never a good idea to start sending money back home to husband. Usually a guy alone wouldnt need more than 20 thousand rupees per month. Highly paid jobs in pakistan pay 40,000 rupees per month.

Stop sending him money Maryaam! Make any excuse that you lost your job and ask him to send you money to support you. Trust me even if he has money he wont send you a penny.

Save the money you send to him here and keep it for your future.
soo ture
n BloomingFlower!
both of u very well said

save wht u r making now for the future !!!
i my self am working and i support my 18mth
son with a part time job and also i m a part time student !!
i understnd it is hard and stress full but
i would never send money to him ... as he should be able to handel it by himself
he is the man right ???
...he never has sent me money ..though.. but on EID or birthdays he always send me gifts
and even if it a little bit atleast i know he cares !!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
WOW that was fast! Did your wife phisically receive her PPR yet or your just sent everything as per their request by email and phone conversation?

InshAllah everything will work out bro; you got 25 days to play with and thats plenty :)
Physically received by TCS and took the letter to travel agent office to get the reservation than passport pic's and than sent on the same day in the late afternoon today. Agent Quote 72,000 Rps for one way of PIA ticket but we havnt bought the ticket yet just the reservation for CHC.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Physically received by TCS and took the letter to travel agent office to get the reservation than passport pic's and than sent on the same day in the late afternoon today. Agent Quote 72,000 Rps for one way of PIA ticket but we havnt bought the ticket yet just the reservation for CHC.
wht date she thinking to flying on

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Thats correct the slow season for PIA started on Oct 1st; I had to pay 81,500 for my wife's since it was still high season due to back to school, but starting October they dropped the fares. Plus I believe your wife will be travelling form Lahore to Toronto, my wife flew from Karachi to Toronto :) Good Stuff bro, you are getting closer hope everything goes smooth from here and you get to see your wife before October end InshAllah :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated to all Pakistanies

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2011/10/111003_donkey_fan_zz.shtml

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
omg...u are kidding...i have been working and i support my 3 kids and i did not send a penny to my husband since i have been waiting and even when i go to pakistan to visit him i do not bring a penny der.......why should i ...it is his responsiblity and if he is not able to support me physically with the kids respon he should do with financial and even if he sends me $20 buckjs at least i know he care..but u should not give him the habit to haveing u work and giving him $$$....i know a family that did that well actually 2 families.....he came here did not help at all with money, job,or with the child and she had a whole lot of burden on her..then ends up that he just became more lazy and they ended up divorced because he accused her of being tooo independent....go figure...and the other case was that he had her work and he stayed at home and when he finally worked he send allllll of his pay to pak to his family...so i from the begin had him give me money and give gifts to me and the kids....these things matter for the long run....
SO TRUE +1 FOR U.

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
Thats correct the slow season for PIA started on Oct 1st; I had to pay 81,500 for my wife's since it was still high season due to back to school, but starting October they dropped the fares. Plus I believe your wife will be travelling form Lahore to Toronto, my wife flew from Karachi to Toronto :) Good Stuff bro, you are getting closer hope everything goes smooth from here and you get to see your wife before October end InshAllah :)
that is still a pretty good rate though.....................!

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Thank you all,
I will try it next month and see what happens, you are right, I dont end up any saving, and I don't even think of future when I see him needs the money now

BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
:D

take the advice believe me...you will thank us

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question When we send TCS courrier to CHC, what is the difference between "Visa Section" and "Immigration Section".

Previsouly I sent documents to "Visa Section" and this time we sent passport to "Immigration Section" as mentioned in the PPR letter.

As we all know they open the mail envelop after 2-3 weeks but instead passport envelop open right away, so how do they define the mail envelop if it has documents/photo's OR passport.