became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
1 saal hogaya hai med expire huey ko and meray husband ka abhi bhi remed + ppr nai aya
Tell him not to send any voluntary PCC again, to the best of my knowledge they generally do background check before they send Remedical but if you send PCC then it may again go into background check

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
he got this email today but its not saying much

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
became-a-loner said:
Tell him not to send any voluntary PCC again, to the best of my knowledge they generally do background check before they send Remedical but if you send PCC then it may again go into background check
no they asked us for pcc and imm forms in aug..thts y we sent it :'( :'(

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
Danny4450 said:
Did you get a request of Re-PCC/ IMM Forms yet?
Yes,,,I got the request of Re-PCC and IMM Forms (in March 2011)
Then IMM Forms (Request in Aug 2011) again...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
whywait:( said:
when I visited back home my hubby said "once I'm there you are NOT to work". I was like cooooool:) but now that he is here he says "honey it's up to you, what you want to do". I told him "the word that you told me when I was back home, I am sticking with that" lol!! no really, what's with MEN these days!!! where does their ego then???
If he was to tell you, "I don't want you to work". You were to say, "OHHHHHH now he wants to impose his will on me, his mom must have told him to be like this with me" ;D

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
Any interview dates yet?
nops no date yet, few ppl having Jan 10 AOR are still waiting for interview date so I dont see myself in picture before June 2012 :(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Randomstar said:
Yes,,,I got the request of Re-PCC and IMM Forms (in March 2011)
Then IMM Forms (Request in Aug 2011) again...
Twice ?? Are you sure you are not making a mistake on the forms?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
whywait:( said:
My hubby never asked for money when he was back home but I send him money every month and told him to pick it up! he always used to say "Please don't send me money when I need it I will ask you"!
Sis don't worry about money! money comes money goes but when he is here and sees how hard it is to make $$$$ then he will love you even more to see that u put so much on yourself to send $$$ to him! People from back home if you tell them that "I'm working very hard to earn money" they will NEVER understand it NEVER!
Don't send him too much $$! At least tell him that your bills are too much this month and he should watch his spendings:/
your friend...I think the best thing to do is that as soon as hubby comes and makes money, us WOMEN should hand them the bills and show them the bank ;D for reals other wise WE have to be the MAN and WOMAN of the house :D

i guess it varies from case to case..if the guy is working back home, then he doesn't really need to ask his wife for money.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
lol you funny "impose his will on me"!! His mom telling him that??? u must be mama's boy too 8)
Danny4450 said:
If he was to tell you, "I don't want you to work". You were to say, "OHHHHHH now he wants to impose his will on me, his mom must have told him to be like this with me" ;D

B

bestplace4u

saggit19 said:
i guess it varies from case to case..if the guy is working back home, then he doesn't really need to ask his wife for money.
well even if i am unemployed I will NEVER ask my wife to send me the money, this is just so unfair.