Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Thanks to all for previous help. Everybody is really helpful here.
I have another question to ask !
When I sent my wife's file, I could not get her birth certificate. Will CHC accept birth certificate with late registration (late Indraj) because that what we can get easily and legally. Otherwise I had offer from one guy to pay him some money and he will make birth certificate without late registration but from another town.
I'm thinking to send the birth certificate with re-medical request.
I'm still waiting for re-medical request, my file has been there since 2nd December 2010.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Zabi and shak-ams many congratulations to both of you for the prr. I wish you happy life ahead.

3 PPR on Tuesday Masha Allah :) [ Tweety/Zabi/Shak-Ams]

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Hi-can some tel me what does this mean cuz once I applied caips in aug.8 they send me the same answer,consultation is required before releasing the info.extenion of 60 days-etc.and today I chhecked with her and she said ur caips relez date-Nov 07.but I was expecting on oct 7.plZzz advise I am sacreed why they ar doing this---plZzzz help.thanks
Hi sister. It sound like this is the new policy implemented that if there is a case with problems/complicated/critical info OR case has been in process above the normal routine timeline and if such applicant order CAIPS it can take 60 days to release. I assume they want to consult with CHC-I to make sure things are correct, info is updated and to assure there is no such thing from their end which applicant take against them. So they are required 60 days time for this instead of 30.

Other possibility is our cases could be so close to finalize [Cases are with decision making officer] and CHC-I might have advised them that they are anticipating a decision with in the next 60 days so put a hold on release till a decision is made.

This never happened to any of our members dealing with CHC-I until recently Mariah sister received the same response, I received same letter last week and now you are the 3rd person with the same 60 days notice. I ordered on Aug 22 which due on Sep 22 but now looking for Oct 22. Hope this help. :)

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
No response to my question yet :eek:

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
Thanks to all for previous help. Everybody is really helpful here.
I have another question to ask !
When I sent my wife's file, I could not get her birth certificate. Will CHC accept birth certificate with late registration (late Indraj) because that what we can get easily and legally. Otherwise I had offer from one guy to pay him some money and he will make birth certificate without late registration but from another town.
I'm thinking to send the birth certificate with re-medical request.
I'm still waiting for re-medical request, my file has been there since 2nd December 2010.
mainbucha said:
No response to my question yet :eek:
If possible I suggest send birth certificate before the medical OR initial review as it has the before marriage name, D.O.B and other information which I am sure they cross check as a supporting document with the personal information provided on application forms. PLUS it might be helpful for them to conduct background check with the pre marriage name (my guess) since (if applicable) spouse after married name just got changed after the wedding.

We have obtained the new birth certificate in english from the hospital after wedding with all the same information my wife has on her original birth certificate in urdu. Surely by seeing the certificate print one can easly judge its newly obtained. I Attached with the application and no question being asked by CHC with regards to this. May be by late registration this is what you meant. Hope this is of assistance.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Assalamu Alaykum everyone, hope everyone is well.

Just wanted to say a huge congratulations to my friend Tor-wi mashAllah this is great news!!!!!! InshAllah hope your hubby will be with you very soon.

Also congrats to everyone else who got PPR and Visas.

;D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
ok ppl

finally i have decided to post here to get some suggestionss,

sponsored hubby from pak
applied june 2009
aor aug 2009
re pcc april2010
initial review sept 2010
imm forms + supplementary forms feb 2011
remed + ppr may 2011
re pcc request ( got to know from mp....no official letter....re pcc sent july 2011)
my first baby born in canada aug 2011
request for birth certificate sept 2011 (through email) BIrth certificate sent sept 2011 first week.
now again waiting
been 4+mmonths since sent my hubbys pp

any comments /suggestions as y is it taking so long for them to stamp my hubbys pp?
and why they r doing this?
been in contact with mp....she is helping but when she contacts embassy she gets to everything is complete and there is no hold on file and its just matter of days....this is reply i m getiing since july 2011

what should i do now? is it ok for them to keep the pp for so many months? should i contact any lawyer...?
my hubby has a very straight frwd case.....no visits anywhere ...always lived at one plce...
plz suggest
1 > No wonder it is a lengthy case, however sister in my opinion you should not have sent them repcc in July unless otherwise by getting an official letter as all the work was done and completed on file. With PPR+medical it was presumed that no further documents are required. This could have put the file back in review

2 > By providing Birth certificate of new born baby they may need to add the new born baby information on file. I guess under the section where the write the relationship ties. So just wait no need to panic and as Danny bro said don't provide them any further information unless requested. But insha allah this case will be done on or before mid NOV. At last my congratulations for newly born baby :)

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
thank you very much "One 2 ka 4" and Danny bro

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
mariah said:
ok ppl

finally i have decided to post here to get some suggestionss,

sponsored hubby from pak
applied june 2009
aor aug 2009
re pcc april2010
initial review sept 2010
imm forms + supplementary forms feb 2011
remed + ppr may 2011

re pcc request ( got to know from mp....no official letter....re pcc sent july 2011)
my first baby born in canada aug 2011
request for birth certificate sept 2011 (through email) BIrth certificate sent sept 2011 first week.
now again waiting
been 4+mmonths since sent my hubbys pp

any comments /suggestions as y is it taking so long for them to stamp my hubbys pp?
and why they r doing this?
been in contact with mp....she is helping but when she contacts embassy she gets to everything is complete and there is no hold on file and its just matter of days....this is reply i m getiing since july 2011

what should i do now? is it ok for them to keep the pp for so many months? should i contact any lawyer...?
my hubby has a very straight frwd case.....no visits anywhere ...always lived at one plce...
plz suggest

The same thing happen to my friend even after sending his passport he waited for months but finally he get his passport back with visa.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alhum do Lillah, It give me the owner with pleasure to say that my wife got a call from CHC-I at 9:30 PK time to advised her they are sending PPR letter today with TCS and she needs to send the passport along with ticket reservation as soon as possible because medical is expiring on Oct 30,2011 and she must leave PK before that (Masha Allah La Kuwa Ta Illah Billah) We were chating online and she said 1 mint plz I got a call.

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review)
From Sep 27 to Sep 30 disappeared - email response file is with decision making officer. Also CAIPS were due on Sep 22 but received a letter on Sep 26th saying that consultation required with department before releasing CAIPS thus required 60 days.

Below is my timeline:
File to CPC-M : DEC 7,2009
CHC AOR & ECASE: JAN 25,2010
Remedical & Rukhsati Objection:OCT 21,2010
RePCC: OCT 29,2010
From JAN 5 2011 TO AUG 2,2011 - every email response said file is in interview Q
CHC Received Rukhsati proof : AUG 17,2011
CHC call about PPR: OCT 5,2011

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the names from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Alhum do Lillah, It give me the owner with pleasure to say that my wife got a call from CHC-I at 9:30 PK time to advised her they are sending PPR letter today with TCS and she needs to send the passport along with ticket reservation as soon as possible because medical is expiring on Oct 30,2011 and she must leave PK before that (Masha Allah La Kuwa Ta Illah Billah) We were chating online and she said 1 mint plz I got a call.

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review0
From Sep 27 to Sep 30 disappeared - email response file is with decision making officer. Also CAIPS were due on Sep 22 but received a letter on Sep 26th saying that consultation required with department before releasing CAIPS thus required 60 days.

Below is my timeline:
CHC AOR &ECASE: JAN 25,2010
From JAN 5 2011 TO AUG 2,2011 - every email response said file is in interview Q

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the name from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far dificult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)
WHAT DID I TELL U? VISA with NO INTERVIEW :D I am so happy for u congratz.

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Shak-Ams said:
Assalam o alaikum....i have a good news to share with all of u..

Today i hav recieved my PPR...thanks to Allah! :)

my time line is:
Aug 2010 AOR
30 Aug Done re-med
Oct 4 PPR

i have a question if any one can help!!
ppr says :You must ensure that you have PREPAID the courier for the return of your documents.

i sent my pp recently through tcs but they said they dont give prepaid envelopes. they said u l have to pay once it is delievered back to ur adress that means on delivery.
can any1 tell me should i have to pay some amount while sending my passport...or what??
thanks in advance!

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Quiet Storm said:
Have faith on ALLAH and everything will be fine.
Insha ALLAH you are going to be the next in PPR que. :)
plz help me with sumtin. the letter i rwecieved from chc said tht u have to prepay courier. i senrt it through tcs and they said they dont provide prepaid envelopes and that il have to pay once its delivered back to my adress for the return. How did u do it? plz tell me

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Now this ecase address does make logic (Aug29 to Sep 22 address disappeared - email response File is with immigration officer for review)

Below is my timeline:
CHC AOR &ECASE: JAN 25,2010

At last party to all of you my forum friends with the name from A to Z who are always stand by there for friendly support and encourging words, Had you friends not motivate me, this process could have been far difficult for me. I personally thanks to every one and do wish and pray that Allah subhna Tallah may give the same happiness to all of you. :)
wah one 2 ka 4 brother, it is a great newss! congratulationsssssssss!! see i told u that u will hear a good news in a week...i am soo happy 4 u, plz pray for me too that i am from jan 2010 as well..