Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
*raised eyebrow* not on SERVICE but the whole CUSTOMER Service :eek:..sounds like

“Purchased a brand new 198x/197X model spouse in excellent working condition and certified with degrees and other certificates. Intention is to import the good to Canada for the remaining lifetime and contribute human resources to the Canadian economy by being productive in terms of children. Expenses for first 3 years will be covered by the customer (signed warranty attached with signatures), Government is responsible for damages and maintenance after these first three years. The cost of delivery will be split between the customer paying for landing fee and tickets while the Government giving tax exemptions on items brought into the country.

I understand that the Government of Canada is not responsible for any delivery delays, emotional damages, breakdowns, tears, scratches, or other harms occurred during this process

Please advise on the status of my order, thanks”

became-a-loner said:
sister, let me share a valuable piece of information ............ the individual who responds or receives your emails has nothing to do with your case finalization ......... he/she is a part of cutomer service unit of CHC-ISB and I know you guys will raise eye brows to the word SERVICE ........ so by writing all the personal stuff you are only entertaining him .......... he is not a case assesser ( a desi) to evaluate your marriage being culturally done or not ....... nor he is a Visa officer (gora Bahdur, bahadur because he is in our coward country) ........ baqi roney main koi haraj nahi hey ........ I was actually promoting a group moaning with some chest beating in TOronto

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
became-a-loner said:
did you order CAIPS to know what is taking so long
no i didnt coz its been only 15 days since my remed and imm forms are sent soo doesnt really make sense i order caips now.PLZ TELL ME HOW IS BACKGROUND CHECK DONE? IS IT THE LAST STEP OF THE PROCESS?? DOES REMED MEAN SURELY THYE ARE GIVING THE VISA ??

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
humpakwatan said:
This address appears at the top of your ECAS case status on the CIC website and it occasionally disappears and comes back. Disappearing may indicate that the file is either being opened or reviewed or worked on in some way for any of its processes nothing more.

You checking the status does not slow down anything so dont worry about that. Almost all the 2009 cases are finalized or finalizing so you are very close to the end now inshaAllah. You should probably also speak to your MP before the timeline is increased from 24 months to something more and ask them what is happening now. Maybe even order caips as well. Has the remedical also expired from last year?
thanks for putting my hopes up..i hope that is the case with me....praying that the waiting ends......as i am happy for you and others that have received their visa's......i am just waiting til this friday so i can call my mp and get the updates of my case.......

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
Wassalam,

I can help answer a few of your questions:

1&2) Yes it is true that you can bring as much stuff as you want to CANADA within one year of landing tax free as long as you declare everything and for that you can either bring a typed list with you or you can fill out the official form below. Either way you will need two copies and at the time of landing they will stamp and sign both copies; they keep a copy for their records and you keep the other one:
http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4-eng.pdf

If you don't have enough rows for your stuff you will need the continuation of the form (see below).

http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf

3) During immigration, they just ask general immigration/custom questions. They will confirm you permenant canadian address so they can send the PR card to that address. Other than that the process is like everyone else may be 5 minutes unless the agents has doubts about something that they might ask to clearify. Make sure to declare everything you are bringing and CASH if its over $10,000.

I wish you good luck and have a safe trip! I hope the above helps. Remember us all in your prayers and pray for my wife's safe landing on this Sunday InshAllah.

what so you are able to bring stuff from pak and they wont tax it....so we just pay for the service of bring the stuff here ......umm...getting ideas of what to bring here ...lol

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
well actually for me it work out since I was not doing drama I love my husband and I have feelings for him even I am bugging I am ok I don't mind ,but for sure those who just use ChC for only getting Canadian visa pluse not genuine marriages na Allah unka satt dy ga na drama those who are in this forum tell me who is not missing their spouses who is not crying when they leave them so if your feeling is not a drama both ur Allah your luck and even CHC will help you thanks
Khan sister. I support you. No you are not bugging them. You were fighting for your right. Infect we should all do the same.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khan sister. I support you. No you are not bugging them. You were fighting for your right. Infect we should all do the same.
I agree brother ............ but Ross Hynes and Kenny are the one to be bugged, not that customer service guy who sends you the same copy paste response, he should not be the audience of our personal story because it is only for his fun time hours ........... I understand the good intentions of sister Khan but I believe the reason her case was finalized so quickly was because of her childhood love with her husband and probably his security check was not detailed .............. I dont think it was due to those emails she was sending them ......... I personally know this guy who would sent exactly two mails a week one on sunday night and one on wed night and it took him exactly 25 months to get his visa......... its not the emails its about how the relationship evidence and story is provided to those gangsters.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
:) congrats to People who have recived there PPR
..mashAllah great news!!! All the best to BOTH OF THE FAMILIE FOR THE FUTURE......
congrats !!!!!
PLEASE REMEMBER ALL OF US IN UR PARYERS !!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
*raised eyebrow* not on SERVICE but the whole CUSTOMER Service :eek:..sounds like

“Purchased a brand new 198x/197X model spouse in excellent working condition and certified with degrees and other certificates. Intention is to import the good to Canada for the remaining lifetime and contribute human resources to the Canadian economy by being productive in terms of children. Expenses for first 3 years will be covered by the customer (signed warranty attached with signatures), Government is responsible for damages and maintenance after these first three years. The cost of delivery will be split between the customer paying for landing fee and tickets while the Government giving tax exemptions on items brought into the country.

I understand that the Government of Canada is not responsible for any delivery delays, emotional damages, breakdowns, tears, scratches, or other harms occurred during this process

Please advise on the status of my order, thanks”

Make sure your husband does not read that you see him as an "Order" and "product" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
became-a-loner said:
Make sure your husband does not read that you see him as an "Order" and "product" :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
lolz ..... ;D

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
became-a-loner said:
I agree brother ............ but Ross Hynes and Kenny are the one to be bugged, not that customer service guy who sends you the same copy paste response, he should not be the audience of our personal story because it is only for his fun time hours ........... I understand the good intentions of sister Khan but I believe the reason her case was finalized so quickly was because of her childhood love with her husband and probably his security check was not detailed .............. I dont think it was due to those emails she was sending them ......... I personally know this guy who would sent exactly two mails a week one on sunday night and one on wed night and it took him exactly 25 months to get his visa......... its not the emails its about how the relationship evidence and story is provided to those gangsters.

wht do u meen by gangster .... ?
and agreed with ur point of e-mailing Ross Hynes and Kenny ......

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Well hello everyone!!!! I've been off for a super long time... just caught up. Sooo what someone please update me with the good news that came in during my time away! I had sent in a change of address letter to CHC about 3 weeks ago....it hasnt been updated nor have i gotten a receipt ::)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahamq245 said:
Well hello everyone!!!! I've been off for a super long time... just caught up. Sooo what someone please update me with the good news that came in during my time away! I had sent in a change of address letter to CHC about 3 weeks ago....it hasnt been updated nor have i gotten a receipt ::)
If address change request made in the specified manners than address change request take 4-5 weeks to show the new updated address on ecase. 2/3 weeks to open the letter (If mailed) then 2 weeks to update the address. Check your ecase account on this Thuesday Sep 27th and it should be updated.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirkijaan said:

take a step back, leave your computer, squat down in your sofa, sip a cup of tea and ponder who the heck could be gangster in this whole drama .. .............:):) and if you still dont get it .......... then return to your computer, touch your mouse and it will return from sleep mode and in a blink of an eye I will divulge the identity of Gangsters ...........heheheh

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amirkijaan said:
May be responsible peoples have listened and truely understood the meaning of the song "Dheere Dheere se meri zindagi mey ana" so they reliazed that they need to process the couples file Dheere Dheere in 24 months rather than in 6 months. Just my guess