Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Application TRANSFER to CHC- Islamabad 2011 (With some formatting)
Asif_ 786------------------ January 2011
Fj423---------------------- January 2011
R.Mujgani ----------------- January 2011
CHUMCHUM--------------- January 2011
Anso -----------------------January 2011
Liakram --------------------January 2011
Yago ----------------------April 2011
Maknojia--------------------April 2011
Canadian555----------------April 2011
Waljo88---------------------April 2011
Missingmyjaan-------------April 2011
Irsum------------------------June 2011
Adnanham------------------ June 2011
Fm_jun---------------------- June 2011
Yasir2k6---------------------- August 2011
ZZAADD---------------------- August 2011
Quiet Storm------------------ Unknown

maknojia

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
khan82 said:
my Application processed in 12months Mashallah from Islamabad the only thing I did was bothering them and emailing them every week or every other week and asking them for help and update on my file
cpngratulations to u zeee :). i want too ask something what should we ask every week by emailing them and i heard that if we bother them a lot it may create negative impact on our case is it true. ::)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Jus ok bro waiting and getting old ;)
Nothing after Imm forms & rePCC you tell how are you and in which part of the earth r u now ;) any update?

bestplace4u said:
hehe, how r u and hows everyone who else received PPR, objection or interview queue.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
JULY TO DEC AOR 2010

ALPHA1980 ------FILE TRANSFERED JUNE-----JULY AOR------RE MEDICAL MID JUNE----PPR SOON

STILL_NOT_GETTING_ANY(H)---------JULY AOR--------PROCESS STARTED AUGUST------RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

DODGECHARGER(W)-------JULY 19 AOR-----RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

RANJAH(W)------JULY AOR--------IMM FORM REQUEST + MARRIAGE NOT GENUINE (MAY)

HUMPAKWATAN(H)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY 30----AUG 26 AOR----REPCC & IMM FORM REQUEST + RE MEDICAL AUG-----PPR SOON

LONELY WIDOUT HUBBY(W)---------AUG 23 AOR

FAZAIDI------AUG 23 AOR

GREAT PERSON(H)------AUG AOR ---------RE PCC & IMM FORM DONE-----RE MEDICAL SEP 7------PPR SOON

TWEETY44(w)------FILE TRANSFERED JULY---------AOR RECEIVED AUG

ANDEERA1--------AUG 26 AOR

AYESHA(W) ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG--------RE MEDICAL REQUEST SEP 13-----PPR SOON

KACHRA KHANA -------FILE TRANSFERED AUG------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-------RE PCC & IMM REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

ZEEEEE(W)-------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 2---------RE-MEDICAL REQUEST AUG 9--------PPR AUG 25 ----VISA SEP 14 :p

ELLA HABIBI(H)------FILE TRANSFERED SEP 4

HASSAM_MC--------OCT AOR

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL(W) -------------- '' '' '' ''------RE-PCC & IMM REQUEST SEP 7+
MARRIAGE NOT GENUINE
------RE-MEDICAL SEP 15-----( ? )

MIKE9292 -----FILE TRANSFERED OCT----- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MAHAM NOOR-------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 7----------OCT AOR HAVEN RECEIVED

AMIRKIJAAN(W)--------OCT AOR

IFTIKHAR505(W)--------FILE TRANSFERED OCT 20

MRK KHAN----------FILE TRANSFERED OCT

SAWERA(H) --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

PAKHTUN_89-----FILE TRANSFERED NOV--------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD(H)------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

R. MUJGANI(H)-------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

ANSO(H )-----DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Ameen and thankyou very much Quietstorm!!:)
Yes, Mashallah it was 14 months from the date of filing. Anyways, we did nothing special other than providing them with proofs of all kind. This included but wasn't limited pictures together, shadi cards, post-rukhsati stuff, proof of moving to the in-laws, proof of landing in Pak for shadi ie: boarding passes, ticket photocopies, money sent/rcvd receipts, facebook and gmail inbox snapshots, fb-shadi-pics comments print outs, phone bills, condo lease in our names, my insurance naming my spouse as my nominee, gifts etc receipts, call logs, phone bills, chat logs..basically any and every kind of stuff that supports our being married.
I never emailed them before my 9 months of processing were up ie: in May 2011 and that too when I sent my Re-police cert voluntarily.
Anyways, I think it had nothing to do with us and everything to do with out parents and families duas and support. Baki Allah ki bari mehrbaani and Shukar ha k I didn't have to wait long after my Rukhsati ie: around 6 and a half months before my Visa came through. I've heard cases being stuck for over 30 months.
May Allah grant you all your wishes, and that your process speeds up Inshallah.
Take care and best of luck.

Quiet Storm said:
First of all many many congratulations and may you live happily forever. :)
Could you please explain your case because I'm very shocked that your processing time is almost 14 months while the current processing time is 24 months?

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
I would have confessed 8) if it could help us with timeline ;) infact every couple had if it did help ;)

became-a-loner said:
you are their secret admirer ............. confess it please

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Thankss alott Mk!!:D
I would personally not recommend emailing or bugging them incessantly, as I too have heard that un-necassary emailing and asking about updates and status etc only pisses them off, leading them to delay your file. Like I said, I only emailed them once my 9 months of processing were done in may 2011. If you email them before the 10-11 months period of processing, you're most likely to rcv a reply saying that your file is in queue for initial review (you have to be lucky to get a reply). Some times, they don't even bother replying.
I would suggest you wait it out, and if you don't have a job and just recently applied, then start working! Get busy and time is bound to fly Inshallah.
take care and best of luck!!

maknojia said:
cpngratulations to u zeee :). i want too ask something what should we ask every week by emailing them and i heard that if we bother them a lot it may create negative impact on our case is it true. ::)

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
zeeeee said:
Ameen and thankyou very much Quietstorm!!:)
Yes, Mashallah it was 14 months from the date of filing. Anyways, we did nothing special other than providing them with proofs of all kind. This included but wasn't limited pictures together, shadi cards, post-rukhsati stuff, proof of moving to the in-laws, proof of landing in Pak for shadi ie: boarding passes, ticket photocopies, money sent/rcvd receipts, facebook and gmail inbox snapshots, fb-shadi-pics comments print outs, phone bills, condo lease in our names, my insurance naming my spouse as my nominee, gifts etc receipts, call logs, phone bills, chat logs..basically any and every kind of stuff that supports our being married.
I never emailed them before my 9 months of processing were up ie: in May 2011 and that too when I sent my Re-police cert voluntarily.
Anyways, I think it had nothing to do with us and everything to do with out parents and families duas and support. Baki Allah ki bari mehrbaani and Shukar ha k I didn't have to wait long after my Rukhsati ie: around 6 and a half months before my Visa came through. I've heard cases being stuck for over 30 months.
May Allah grant you all your wishes, and that your process speeds up Inshallah.
Take care and best of luck.

WOW CONGARGULATION!!! MERA DIL BHI YAHI KEHTA HAI KE MERA CASE BI INSHALLAH 14 YA 16 MONTHS TAK COMPLETE HO JAYE GA :p :p :p :p :p :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
maknojia said:
For me it's totally wrong coz I was also getting these comments in forum and also in family that don't bother them don't email them so much ,but I only trust my Allah and every week I was emailing them and asking them for update and also telling them that in my AOR it's written nine months its almost nine months my husband Medical is expire I want to get a good news it's hard being for from him many more .........and Mashallah it work out and what ever I had I was sharing with CHC ,but in very official and better way even when I was missing my husband and crying I did email them that I am missing him and I cry for him its so hard to bear this distance and when I see people with their spouse I wish that my husband also come and stay here with me .........You know this is not some thing I made its what every one feels being far from their spouses then why should we hide our feelings infront of those who works on our file they should see that we really need each other we are crying for each other we are in pain with out them which is really true

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
First of all thanks for wishing me ........For me it's totally wrong coz I was also getting these comments in forum and also in family that don't bother them don't email them so much ,but I only trust my Allah and every week I was emailing them and asking them for update and also telling them that in my AOR it's written nine months its almost nine months my husband Medical is expire I want to get a good news it's hard being for from him many more .........and Mashallah it work out and what ever I had I was sharing with CHC ,but in very official and better way even when I was missing my husband and crying I did email them that I am missing him and I cry for him its so hard to bear this distance and when I see people with their spouse I wish that my husband also come and stay here with me .........You know this is not some thing I made its what every one feels being far from their spouses then why should we hide our feelings infront of those who works on our file
i second i didnt mail them every week ...but mailed them every month ...and its work ,..and in past couple mail i put my feelin out there ,,,and it really worked ..soon after they sent my hubby ppr ..and now InshAllah he is goin to get back soon ...so dont be afraid...and tell them wht you going through and how you feel