Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
Wasalam...I am good blushing bride...how are you :p ramadan over ho gaye wapas I am wasting my energy on CIC emails and CAIPS notes etc
hahahaha Raaz ko Raaz he rehny dhu :p dont worry inshallah soon you will hear too :-* my prayers are with you best of luck :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
I highly back your with my 2 cents! but our few cents can't put down this wild fire now :-[
Infact I had his add since ages but never used it for I believe in fair queuing and recommended to only couple of members who were waiting for more than 2 years.

wes786 said:
I personally think by posting Hynes email address on a public forum was a mistake. Now he is going to receive thousands of emails from every person and get his inbox flooded and I wouldn't doubt if he ignores 99% of those emails...You don't just post 'high commissioner's' email address on a public forum thats just my two cents...

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
wes786 said:
You can both send them anything anytime, as long as the package is specified with the file number it belongs to. What I would suggest though, sponsor should send everything to the applicant add the additional proofs and more evidence to the package and then applicant sends the package to CHC-Islamabad.

After providing documents, there is no time limit, one 2 ka 4 sent everything requested and his wife's file in now sitting in the interview que he applied towards the end of 2009, and I know a few member who applied in early 2010, received these objections by the end of 2010 and got VISAs by Mar/Apr 2011 so it really depends how strong your package looks and also a little bit on your luck as well. If they are convinced with what you have provided, it goes faster, if not then the wait is longer...
Thanks man for your reply. but did one2ka4 did his rukhsati and valima ? or he didn't do it ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Yes wes bro Honestly I was talking to my husband same that all wait is apart ,but this one is hard :p ,but for sure I have to be patient Allah is great jab oss ke Raza ho sub kuch time py hoga Inshallah............soooooooooo many plans for sure buss once Allah bring him here Inshallah ...well actually I was thinking to buy a ticket for End of September and put it on hold as soon as he get his Visa then he just come khair say....but not sure what do you advice ???
Well for me it was a different situation, I had to delay my wife's for certain reasons so I wasn't in a hurry to book her tickets and waited for VISA to arrive first and then decided on the date. For you, I wouldn't book anything yet! I think you should wait until the VISA arrives unless the ticket is fully refundable. Just before EID it was taking anywhere from 9-15 days for PPs to return back with VISA so hopefully its still that fast and it arrives before the end of september InshAllah...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
muzmil said:
Thanks man for your reply. but did one2ka4 did his rukhsati and valima ? or he didn't do it ?
He did get his rukhsati done and sent all the proofs after the file went in que for interview hoping that by doing so will take the file out of the interview queue and it is possible as it happened to Mahmed's husband case.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
I highly back your with my 2 cents! but our few cents can't put down this wild fire now :-[
Infact I had his add since ages but never used it for I believe in fair queuing and recommended to only couple of members who were waiting for more than 2 years.
So did I but never used it or gave it to anyone. Oh well, things might get a little messier...

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yesterday i sent a mail to chc and asked about case update but they didnt reply, :'(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
Yesterday i sent a mail to chc and asked about case update but they didnt reply, :'(
It means they have send your PPR coz it was same to me many time I email them ,but no response coz it was on the way and TCS didnt deliver to us :mad: stupid TCS

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Well for me it was a different situation, I had to delay my wife's for certain reasons so I wasn't in a hurry to book her tickets and waited for VISA to arrive first and then decided on the date. For you, I wouldn't book anything yet! I think you should wait until the VISA arrives unless the ticket is fully refundable. Just before EID it was taking anywhere from 9-15 days for PPs to return back with VISA so hopefully its still that fast and it arrives before the end of september InshAllah...
yes that is true I will wait till I get the Passport back Inshallah

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Its mean they have send your PPR coz it was same to me many time I email them ,but no response coz it was on the way and TCS didnt deliver to us :mad: stupid TCS
acha, then how i contact Tcs?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
muzmil said:
I AM TOTALLY DEVASTATED TODAY !!!

AFTER WAITING SO LONG , DOING RUKHSATI, VALIMA AND GOING ON HONEYMOON AND SENDING ALL THE PROOF .. TODAY I GOT THE LETTER THAT MY MARRIAGE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE GENUINE....

THEY HAVE ASKED TO SEND PHOTOS, BILLS ETC ETC...

I DID SENT ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS IN MARCH 2011 - WHY THE HELL THEY DIDN'T SEE THE DOCUMENTS ???

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO ???

AND HOW MUCH TIME MORE IT WILL TAKE IF I SEND ALL THE DOCS AGAIN ???

PLEASE HELP.....
I like to know who else on this forum is sponsoring wife and have received same objection letter - Even though Rukhsati and Valima has already been done !!

Please message to my post. please....i like to get in touch with fellow members who are in same scenario...

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan sister mera remedical and immg forms ke date aur ap ka remedical , immg forms ke date exact same hai sirf aik do din ka difference hai

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
khan sister mera remedical and immg forms ke date aur ap ka remedical , immg forms ke date exact same hai sirf aik do din ka difference hai
Yes that is true I have no idea how you contact TCS coz we already got the PPR late since the TCS is so stupid lazy to send us Inshallah you will get it soon I was also emailing them since the day they send my PPR for update ,but I got no reply Inshallah you will get it find out how to contact TCS and ask them about :)

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Yes that is true I have no idea how you contact TCS coz we already got the PPR late since the TCS is so stupid lazy to send us Inshallah you will get it soon I was also emailing them since the day they send my PPR for update ,but I got no reply Inshallah you will get it find out how to contact TCS and ask them about :)
khan sis pray for us

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
I like to know who else on this forum is sponsoring wife and have received same objection letter - Even though Rukhsati and Valima has already been done !!

Please message to my post. please....i like to get in touch with fellow members who are in same scenario...

If i m right ............. you provided all the walima, ruksati etc info at the time of application?3