Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Probably got promoted to being a supervisor at the shipping/receiving department ::)
Or maybe he's the visa officer dealing with the cases. The rate at which CHC-ISB works, anybody can do it! :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Wassalam,
My Documents Received @ CHC-Islamabad by:

April 2010 by SHAMOON
July 2010 by SHAMOON
March 2011 by NASIR
June 2011 by NASIR
Aug 2011(Passport) by NASIR
Thanks wes brother actually we did send the passport yesterday and the information didn't upload online since TCS has some technical problem so my husband got confirmation from main office that they received his Passport and some one by name of Nasir signed so I was still in doubt since they almost got more than 15 days to give us the letter I thought it might be an other 15 days to deliver the Passport now I am relax

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Tor-wi said:
I understand your feelings right now....I got the same letter back in June 2011...they sent it to us after reviewing our file for the first time...right after and within a month my husband got re-med and PCC reqst as well...and we are waiting to hear from them now...

Dont worry, they just want more proof...send them whatever you have...such as more phone bills, money transfer receipts, msn chat logs, emails, change of name/status on id cards/other stuff...or any other proof that you can think of...if you have more pictures then send them too...your marriage seems proper so inshAllah it will satisfy them...I know the wait is long and frustrating...m going thru it right now :'(..
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT :) NOW MY QUESTION IS , I HAVE GIVEN 45 DAYS TO PROVIDE RE-PCC, IMMIGRATION FORMS.. AND ALSO PROOF OF MARRIAGE BEING GENUINE.. AND THIS TIME I WILL SEND ATLEAST 3-4 KG OF PROOF

Now my question is:

1- does my wife has to send the proof only from her end or i should send my wife some documents from my end so she can send that too

2- After providing all the documents,how much more time do you think my case will take to get the VISA in hand ? is it 3-4 months ? or will be it be 6-8 months ?

please provide your feedback, i am almost DEAD today !!!

Thank you
Muzmil

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
bestplace4u said:
Nasir ki contact details dhoondo Paki hai paise leke saare kaam karadega ;D
hahahah true :D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
I personally think by posting Hynes email address on a public forum was a mistake. Now he is going to receive thousands of emails from every person and get his inbox flooded and I won't doubt if he ignores 99% of those emails...my two cents..
Exactly !!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Thanks wes brother actually we did send the passport yesterday and the information didn't upload online since TCS has some technical problem so my husband got confirmation from main office that they received his Passport and some one by name of Nasir signed so I was still in doubt since they almost got more than 15 days to give us the letter I thought it might be an other 15 days to deliver the Passport now I am relax
Naa it should be ok and Passports are delivered in a special envelope so it doesn't go to their main storage, it gets segregated and gets sent to the VISA issuing department directly once received. So don't worry everything will be fine just wait paitiently now for the VISA to arrive. Wait after PPR is a killer though :p but you know that its done now so you can relax and start planning for future. Any arrival dates in mind?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Agar nasir maan jai to mujhe b batana plz.. :'( shayed kuch bhala ho jai

khan82 said:
hahahah true :D

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
salem tor wi sis hope you doing well how are you?
Wasalam...I am good blushing bride...how are you :p ramadan over ho gaye wapas I am wasting my energy on CIC emails and CAIPS notes etc

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
For me, I sent everything to my husband but in a sealed pack and he added his docs and sent everything in one big packet...

muzmil said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT :) NOW MY QUESTION IS , I HAVE GIVEN 45 DAYS TO PROVIDE RE-PCC, IMMIGRATION FORMS.. AND ALSO PROOF OF MARRIAGE BEING GENUINE.. AND THIS TIME I WILL SEND ATLEAST 3-4 KG OF PROOF

Now my question is:

1- does my wife has to send the proof only from her end or i should send my wife some documents from my end so she can send that too

2- After providing all the documents,how much more time do you think my case will take to get the VISA in hand ? is it 3-4 months ? or will be it be 6-8 months ?

Thank you
Muzmil

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
You can both send them anything anytime, as long as the package is specified with the file number it belongs to. What I would suggest though, sponsor should send everything to the applicant add the additional proofs and more evidence to the package and then applicant sends the package to CHC-Islamabad.

After providing documents, there is no time limit, one 2 ka 4 sent everything requested and his wife's file in now sitting in the interview que he applied towards the end of 2009, and I know a few member who applied in early 2010, received these objections by the end of 2010 and got VISAs by Mar/Apr 2011 so it really depends how strong your package looks and also a little bit on your luck as well. If they are convinced with what you have provided, it goes faster, if not then the wait is longer...

muzmil said:

Now my question is:

Thank you
Muzmil

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Naa it should be ok and Passports are delivered in a special envelope so it doesn't go to their main storage, it gets segregated and gets sent to the VISA issuing department directly once received. So don't worry everything will be fine just wait paitiently now for the VISA to arrive. Wait after PPR is a killer though :p but you know that its done now so you can relax and start planning for future. Any arrival dates in mind?
Yes wes bro Honestly I was talking to my husband same that all wait is apart ,but this one is hard :p ,but for sure I have to be patient Allah is great jab oss ke Raza ho sub kuch time py hoga Inshallah............soooooooooo many plans for sure buss once Allah bring him here Inshallah ...well actually I was thinking to buy a ticket for End of September and put it on hold as soon as he get his Visa then he just come khair say....but not sure what do you advice ???