+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I AM TOTALLY DEVASTATED TODAY !!!

AFTER WAITING SO LONG , DOING RUKHSATI, VALIMA AND GOING ON HONEYMOON AND SENDING ALL THE PROOF .. TODAY I GOT THE LETTER THAT MY MARRIAGE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE GENUINE....

THEY HAVE ASKED TO SEND PHOTOS, BILLS ETC ETC...

I DID SENT ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS IN MARCH 2011 - WHY THE HELL THEY DIDN'T SEE THE DOCUMENTS ???

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO ???

AND HOW MUCH TIME MORE IT WILL TAKE IF I SEND ALL THE DOCS AGAIN ???

PLEASE HELP.....

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: how mych time for Family Class Sponsorship Application sent in 2010

faheemkamran11 said:
hi if any body could let me know how mych time for Family Class Sponsorship Application sent in 2010 Pakistan Islamabad residence

i sent my documents in may 2010 and got reply in june to supply with some verification and

then after a year in 7 june 2011 i receive a letter saying reply in 45 day if not we will make our decision about your visa approval or disapproval asking for police verification again because the previous one was expired i sent then the reply on 13 June

and then on 15 june i receive another letter for re medical because the previous one was expired and on this it was written reply in 30 days if not the decision will be made i did my medical on 18th from the place they said and they sent my reports on 29th June to new Delhi because the medical reports are sent to new Delhi and science then i got no reply from embassy the 45days time line and the 30 days time line has passes as well its been round about 3 month when i received the 45 days letter but no reply i have heard it does not take to much long after the 45days can any body could let me know till when can i expect then to ask for my passport
If you sent out Re Med and Re Pcc then you will hear for PPR soon.I am waiting for same.

Remember each others in your prays.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
I understand your feelings right now....I got the same letter back in June 2011...they sent it to us after reviewing our file for the first time...right after and within a month my husband got re-med and PCC reqst as well...and we are waiting to hear from them now...

Dont worry, they just want more proof...send them whatever you have...such as more phone bills, money transfer receipts, msn chat logs, emails, change of name/status on id cards/other stuff...or any other proof that you can think of...if you have more pictures then send them too...your marriage seems proper so inshAllah it will satisfy them...I know the wait is long and frustrating...m going thru it right now :'(..

muzmil said:

AFTER WAITING SO LONG , DOING RUKHSATI, VALIMA AND GOING ON HONEYMOON AND SENDING ALL THE PROOF .. TODAY I GOT THE LETTER THAT MY MARRIAGE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE GENUINE....

I DID SENT ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS IN MARCH 2011 - WHY THE HELL THEY DIDN'T SEE THE DOCUMENTS ???

PLEASE HELP.....

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:

PLEASE HELP.....

did you have rukhsati walima and all that at the time of filing or afterwards .............. send them a letter that you have already provided them proof and provide as much more as possible, also order CAIPS to see if you can find anything in their initial review

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
I understand your feelings right now....I got the same letter back in June 2011...they sent it to us after reviewing our file for the first time...right after and within a month my husband got re-med and PCC reqst as well...and we are waiting to hear from them now...

Dont worry, they just want more proof...send them whatever you have...such as more phone bills, money transfer receipts, msn chat logs, emails, change of name/status on id cards/other stuff...or any other proof that you can think of...if you have more pictures then send them too...your marriage seems proper so inshAllah it will satisfy them...I know the wait is long and frustrating...m going thru it right now :'(..
kesi hain baji salaam

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Wasalam Uncle ...i m just theek :'( been two months since I submitted everything but they have not sent anything to me at all...ab to email ka bhi reply nahi ker rahe...did you submit all the proofs that you were asked for? any updates on your case? Bhabhi jee kaisi hain?

bestplace4u said:
kesi hain baji salaam

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:
Wasalam Uncle ...i m just theek :'( been two months since I submitted everything but they have not sent anything to me at all...ab to email ka bhi reply nahi ker rahe...did you submit all the proofs that you were asked for? any updates on your case? Bhabhi jee kaisi hain?
begum jee is theek, and i sent them more supporting documents last month and now just waiting, its long road for me, if any miracle happens and they take me out of the queue then it is different so lets see.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
inshAllah everything will be theek for both of us...m also going to wait a week more and the order CAIPS to see what they have on file for me...it's been two months..they should have been done reviewing my proofs..hadh haii :mad:

bestplace4u said:
begum jee is theek, and i sent them more supporting documents last month and now just waiting, its long road for me, if any miracle happens and they take me out of the queue then it is different so lets see.

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
July-2010 said:
Maham!

I would recommend you to wait till October 2011, since you are oct 2010 AOR. By that time if you do not hear anything (which you will Inshallah), order CAIPS or have your husband order Caips and start e-mailing CHC once or even twice a month to enquire about the status.
It will be done within 3-4 months Inshallah as I see Islamabad picking up some pace lately. Good Luck!
thanks alot but is it ok to get nothing i mean really nothing from islamabad???
n whats caips n how to order it???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ainy inam said:
MAY NAY TO JUNE 26 TAK ALL PROVE OF RUKHSATIII AND LAB LAB SEND KAR DYE THAT TO KYA TCS WALO NAY ITNA TIME LGAYA ?????????????????WHAT DOES IT MEAN??????????PLZ HELP
Its takes then 6-8 weeks to attach documents that you have sent to your file. Its not TCS, its CHC-Islamabad.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I am sorry that you are in that situation. Do and provide what they have asked for thats all you can do at this point. Provide as much proof as possible to convince them that your marriage is genuine. Order CAIPS aswell..

muzmil said:

PLEASE HELP.....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maham noor said:
thanks alot but is it ok to get nothing i mean really nothing from islamabad???
n whats caips n how to order it???
There is no point of ordering CAIPS for atleast 10 months after the file is transfered to Islamabad...

What Is 'CAIPS'?

CAIPS is short for 'Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System'. It is the computer system used by Citizenship & Immigration Canada to process overseas visa applications, and holds all the information on the current status of every immigration application.

Should I Get My File?

There are many situations where you may want to get your CAIPS file. If you have been asked to attend an interview, then you should definitely get your notes to find out why the interview was requested, so that you can be well prepared for the interview. Any reputable immigration consultant would request the CAIPS file in this circumstance.

Also, if you feel that your application is taking longer than usual, or you have not heard anything from the visa office for a surprisingly long time, then you should consider getting your CAIPS notes to check that your application is on track. You can often track unexplained delays down to missing letters or documents which become apparent as soon as the file is obtained. For example, CIC may have written to an applicant requesting additional references, educational transcripts or language tests, but the applicant may not have received such a request. Without CAIPS notes, the applicant would not have known that such a request was made.

Finally, if you have any other worry about your application status or progress, or are just generally curious as to what has happened so far, then you can get your CAIPS notes to put your mind at rest.

How Do I Get My CAIPS File?

Getting your file is fairly straight forward, but you will have to pay $ 5 if you are requesting CAIPS notes for your spouse, and they are not residing in Canada. Follow the instructions below:

Have your spouse fill out this form, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf Step by step instructions follow below:

Tick the box that says "I authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada... ... to release information from my case file to the following individual."

Then have your spouse fill out all of his particulars (his/her name, DOB, location of VISA Processing centre, i.e. Islamabad, etc.)

Then fill out your personal information under the headings titled "Designated Individual."

Have your spouse sign AND date the form at the bottom.

OR, if you have already filled out this form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5476E.PDF
then just send a photocopy of it along with 2. and 3..

You must now fill out this form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf Step by step instructions follow below:

Leave the first two boxes at the top blank (Requesters Reference No. and Public Rights Administration file number). This is to be filled by the officer processing your request.

Tick the box that says "Access to Information Act ($ 5.00 fee)." Yes, you HAVE to pay $ 5, there is no way around this. Do not tick "Privacy Act" and hope they will just process it without you having to pay $ 5; this will NOT work. You must pay $ 5 since you are requesting the info on behalf of your spouse, and your spouse is not residing in Canada.

Select which language you wish to receive your notes in, English or French. (I do not know why these choices are under the "Privacy Act" sub-heading. I am assuming the choice of language is also afforded to those who are requesting their notes under the access to "Information Act," and this is just poor design. But I may be wrong (In that case, it wont make a difference).

Then tick the box which says "Receive copies of the Records."

Fill out your spouse's information under the "Client Information" box.

Under the next heading, "Request for- Required Information" box, tick the "CAIPS (information abroad)" box and write "Canadian High Commission (ISLAMABAD)" under the "Embassy" sub-heading, and write the "Visa File No." in the appropriate box. DO NOT check any other boxes in this section. Especially the "OVERSEAS VISA FILE" box. If you do this, they will pull your file aside, photocopy everything and send it to you. It will not only take you forever to get the information, but they will also take your file out of the queue to process your request and therefore it will take LONGER !!! (CAIPS is just a computer printout of all the work done on your file so far. It will not affect the speed at which your case is processed)

In the next heading, tick the box which says "This request is being made by a Canadian Citizen..." Fill out all of your information in this box, name, phone number, address, etc.

Sign and date.

Make out a cheque payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" for $ 5.

Enclose the cheque in an envelope with the other forms, and send it to the address below:

Public Rights Administration
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th floor
Ottawa, ON
K1A 1L1

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
muzmil said:

PLEASE HELP.....

Send them recent proof of contact such as highlighted phone bills, emails, chat logs, Pictures (if there are any), money transfer receipts, skype/msn call history; every proof you collected since March 2011 till now. They just want to see updates from your side. Write them a nice convincing cover letter with the list of proofs you sent earlier and the ones you are sending now.

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
so what do u recomend when to order caips???

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
atlast after a year i can say islamabad is doing something i requested a change in address so after 6 weeks what they did just removed my address online
how important is it to send more supporting documents by urself??
does it effects the caes??