+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
merrakhawaab said:
hello to all member, i am silent reader of this webside.
i need some help who can help me. me and my wife do marraige in oct 2010 and apply for sponsorship at dec.2010 and file reached at islamabad at 26 january. we just simple marriage at home , just five member attent my marriage , and after 20 days my wife got sick and she go back to canada. now she is coming next month , what we should do for make proove of relation ship. i am thinking to do walima . and make a lot of pictures, and send them telephone bill and ofter proove.

any one can give me good suggestion that what i should do this time. ??????
do walima is good or any other way

waiting for quick responose
MK!
As bro WES786 suggested, do plan Wallima and take lots of pictures along with your immediate family members from both sides, with friends, colleagues and send them labelled pictures, entry/exit stamp pages alongwith the identification pages of your wife's passport, call records, e-mails, chat logs and try to visit some places with family and alone and include some pictures of those as well. Do include a cover letter and write all the highlights of Wallima in the cover letter. Hall payment receipts in your name, invitation card and all that stuff which you think may help them to analyze your case should be included. Make sure it reaches within 6-7 months of processing. Good Luck!

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you so much for remembering us in your prays. Allah sab say behtar jaza deynay wala hai.

wes786 said:
InshAllah sab ka ajayega, aap se pehle jo hain unke liye bhi dua karein zarroor.

Saifsmarty is waiting since 2007
BabarShah is waiting since 2008
Sunshinegirl is waiting since Nov 2009 (And a few more from 2009)
Saggits are waiting since Mar 2010 and then followed by the rest InshAllah...
Sister shamsia, your right CIC has rights to control entering of unskilled people into the country but I have a question what about those people who are highly skilled and getting paid off quite handsome amount in their home country and CIC judges have mentioned these points in their judgment but those are still waiting since long time.

shamsia said:
Well honestly, they cannot interfere with one's personal life. They cannot outrightly say that 'you get married to a post-graduate and we will give you a visa'. That is not in their hands. But what they CAN do is control who they want in their country. And that is what they have been doing. The signs are all there...

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
You are so lovely sister. Ap jasiiii behna bahiyoo k lia dua kara tu har bahi sehat mund raha. Aur ha its 5:30 am in Pakistan .alhumdulillah ap ka 2 rakat nafal mera kaam agaii ha aur ma hospital sa discharge hoghaya ho . Sab members ka buhat shukriya jino na mujha messages bejha mera tabiyat ka lia dua ki. Allah ap sab ki murada purii kara aur sab k jaldi jaldiii sa visa lag jai.

Siskhan umeed ha k mera PPR bi 2-4din ma ajaiii gha InshAllah.

Guys at the end i love u allllllllllllllllllllllll. Except Dodgecharger.
GET WELL SOON AND BEST OF LUCK......................

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Documents were received from applicant's end on 16 Aug 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
I GOT THIS REPLY TODAY BUT KONSAY DOCUMETS??????????

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAY NAY TO JUNE 26 TAK ALL PROVE OF RUKHSATIII AND LAB LAB SEND KAR DYE THAT TO KYA TCS WALO NAY ITNA TIME LGAYA ?????????????????WHAT DOES IT MEAN??????????PLZ HELP

A

alpha1980

Hello all. My wife email yesterday to Canadian high commisioner Islamabad Mr.Hynes . Today we got a response from Mr Hynes that they will request my passport in 3-5 days.

The email address is as follow:-

ross.hynes@international.gc.ca

Please email direct to Mr. Hynes i m sure he will help you all. All the best

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sis when did you email them and after how many days you got this reply

ainy inam said:
File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Documents were received from applicant's end on 16 Aug 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,
I GOT THIS REPLY TODAY BUT KONSAY DOCUMETS??????????

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Hello all. My wife email yesterday to Canadian high commisioner Islamabad Mr.Hynes . Today we got a response from Mr Hynes that they will request my passport in 3-5 days.

The email address is as follow:-

ross.hynes @ international.gc.ca

Please email direct to Mr. Hynes i m sure he will help you all. All the best
YE KON HAY WAHA PER????????

T

tweety44

humpakwatan said:
Tweety do you know if your initial review has been done yet or not? Have you emailed and got a response saying that its done? Or ordered caips notes?
nahi main ne abhi tak caips notes order nahi kia.. merey husband ne last month email ki thi aur reply aya tha ke my file is in queue for initial review.. merey husband ne 2 days pehle phir se email ki hai but no any reply.. august ke aors ko re_medical ki request bhi mil chuki hai.. BUT MEREY AUR LONELY WITHOUT HUBBY KE CASE MAIN DONT KNOW KIA HO RAHA HAI. woh bhi meri tarah wait kar rahi hain. ecas se hamarey address bhi eid se pehle ke disappeared hain but still we are waiting for re_pcc.. :-[

fazaidi

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
5 November 2011
AOR Received.
23 August 2010
File Transfer...
August 2010
Med's Request
7 November 2011
Med's Done....
24 November 2011
Interview........
Hopefully, not required! InshAllah
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon!
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon!
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon!
tweety44 said:
nahi main ne abhi tak caips notes order nahi kia.. merey husband ne last month email ki thi aur reply aya tha ke my file is in queue for initial review.. merey husband ne 2 days pehle phir se email ki hai but no any reply.. august ke aors ko re_medical ki request bhi mil chuki hai.. BUT MEREY AUR LONELY WITHOUT HUBBY KE CASE MAIN DONT KNOW KIA HO RAHA HAI. woh bhi meri tarah wait kar rahi hain. ecas se hamarey address bhi eid se pehle ke disappeared hain but still we are waiting for re_pcc.. :-[
i also have the same time line as you both and i havent heard anything from CHC-Isb at all...hoping for RePCC and immig forms before the end of this month, InshAllah