App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Love that song ;)
Tor-wi said:
Yeah mashAllah a very happy life with 2 kids...there were some ups and downs but in the end it's all good now...I know internet is not a wise choice but love is blind khan sis lol...for the first whole yr her fav song was "pyar humin kis mor pey ley ayaa" haha ;D

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
Ella Habibi said:
Love that song ;)
i like this song HEY KASH KAHI AISA HOTA KE DO DIL HOTHE SINE MAI............ :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
Yeah mashAllah a very happy life with 2 kids...there were some ups and downs but in the end it's all good now...I know internet is not a wise choice but love is blind khan sis lol...for the first whole yr her fav song was "pyar humin kis mor pey ley ayaa" haha ;D
hahahaha that is good nice .........so nice mashallah may Allah keep them and all of us happy for ever up and down is common in every one's life ,but Allah give all of us strong faith to continue our relationship .

H

humpakwatan

Has anyone tried calling CAIPS Access to information and Privacy lines in Ottawa? It seems like now you can only record a voice mail and they will call you back ..

I tried calling them so many times and always get the same message... anyone else getting the same thing?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I suggest you get a new one before remedical is requested, because it could have PPR along and you can't send them your expired passport for VISA issuance, might as well plan to get one since you will need one eventually...

remedical has already been requested and the passport has expired .......... now what to do ........... and its not my wife .......... someone els in this situation

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
Hi All and Eid Mubarak!

My question regarding student visa. my bro wants to apply for study visa in winter session. anybody knows what kind of documents he has to submit with forms, he has to send passport too or wait when they request.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
ZZAADD said:
truefriend said:
Wes, excellent contribution for the Forum . . . . . Keep it up man, you are doing great job. May Allah bless you and your family.

I think 80% cases include all those cases which are finalized with in 24 months. So, any case that takes less than 24 months (could be 13-15 or 16-20) falls in this 80%. Rest of 20% are even more delayed by 24 Months. Those might be delayed because they don't provide required documents and fall into another query from Canadian High Commission or are waiting for their interview after formally getting married or other complex circumstance.
i hope my case will be complete in 8 to 12 months inshallah..................my heart says this.................................................... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
InshaAllah, best of luck.

I am also looking for the same by the grace of Allah and his Rahmat

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
remedical has already been requested and the passport has expired .......... now what to do ........... and its not my wife .......... someone els in this situation
Well then ask the doctor if they would do it with the old passport, if they do it let them, and if they don't you get 30 days to order a rush passport and get the medicals done :-X Thats the best you can do, and if it goes above the 30 days mark then let the embassy know about the situation after...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
anzee said:
Hi All and Eid Mubarak!

My question regarding student visa. my bro wants to apply for study visa in winter session. anybody knows what kind of documents he has to submit with forms, he has to send passport too or wait when they request.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
truefriend said:
InshaAllah, best of luck.

I am also looking for the same by the grace of Allah and his Rahmat
INSHALLAH HOGA YAAR.. ALLAH SE KABI BI NAOMEED NA HONA WO BOHOT BOHOT BOHOT GHAFOROR RAHEEM ZAAT HAI....... :-* :-* :-*

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
became-a-loner said:
Ask them to get a new passport made asap. Getting a new passport is not as long a process as most believe. The express service takes a week. When I was in Karachi a 5 months back, I was able to walk into the passport office, tell them that I need my passport even before 1 week, and.....after paying them some extra (a reasonable amount.. not a lot), I had the new passport in my hand in 3 days.