File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
blueye said:
Hello Guys
i have a question.My uncle and unty Got visit Visa for 6 months.i want to know is if some one goes in canada on Visit visa like my uncle aunty and they apply there for permanent residence on any Base Like political Or religious.
WHAT IS THE BACKDRAW ON THE PERSON WHO SPONSOR THEM???
I dont think you need to sponsor the person if they apply for political asylum..... :)

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
dell1505 said:
I dont think you need to sponsor the person if they apply for political asylum..... :)
LOL AGREE......

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
mere bhai 6 months validity also applies to CHC-ISB, you have to make sure the passport is valid for minimum of 6 months from the time when visa was stamped, i had my Canadian Visa so i know about it, zeee k case main passport validity kam horahi hogi 6 months se from the date they will issue the visa, 6 months passport validity is globally recognized except Saudi Govt they require 8 months validity.

Its a possibility plus you have travelled alot so you would know better :)

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
R.Mujgani said:
n one more thing
does everyone get an interview or jus husband cases?
coz i have read all those who have had an interview n their all
husband cases? n has any husband gone thro the cases witout
the interview? is there a change that some husband dont get
interview?
There are more chances for a husband to be called for an interview......."security concerns"..... ;D

B

bestplace4u

dell1505 said:
There are more chances for a husband to be called for an interview......."security concerns"..... ;D
Someone should open the eyes of CHC-ISB about female terrorists of PAKISTAN :p

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
saggit_16 said:
Well just piece of info that mit help you in considering alternatives.
Bro my wife has traveled quite a few times and have recorded Etihad as more comfortable and competitive in terms of service ppl and price than PIA. only discomfort is the connecting flight at AbuDhabi Airport where you just need to pick your-self out of one plane and drop in other and rest of the flight comfortable as ever.
The advantage you get by PIA is direct flight and secondly there are 99% desi ppl on-board specially the infants who keeps you awake in their own way ;) (those who have traveled with PIA know what am talking about) o yes PIA allows few KGs more but may have a useless argument on dimensions of ur hand-carry or other minor issues while Etihad remains friendly there.
Baqi every1 has his/her own level of adjustments & needs but I have found my wifey fresh and less tired when ever she traveled with Eitihad may b because all the time she traveled with Etihad she was coming to ME :)

PIA is good......but seriously speaking, it is only good because we want to call it good. Staff is not courteous and lately they have been getting bad publicity due to worms in their food and rats on plane....... at least snakes on plane would not bite the planes wires...... ;D

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Guys need your expert input on this.... Do you think A NEW Passport goes out for a quick screening process or some sort of criminal check if you just get it made after your background check or like few days before PPR (date of PP issue is few days from date PPR too) to satisfy the condition of 12/6 months validity just like zeeeeee's case

wes786 said:
Its a possibility plus you have travelled alot so you would know better :)
bestplace4u said:
mere bhai 6 months validity also applies to CHC-ISB, you have to make sure the passport is valid for minimum of 6 months from the time when visa was stamped, i had my Canadian Visa so i know about it, zeee k case main passport validity kam horahi hogi 6 months se from the date they will issue the visa, 6 months passport validity is globally recognized except Saudi Govt they require 8 months validity.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
;D I appreciate your concerns ;D

dell1505 said:
PIA is good......but seriously speaking, it is only good because we want to call it good. Staff is not courteous and lately they have been getting bad publicity due to worms in their food and rats on plane....... at least snakes on plane would not bite the planes wires...... ;D

B

bestplace4u

saggit_16 said:
Guys need your expert input on this.... Do you think A NEW Passport goes out for a quick screening process or some sort of criminal check if you just get it made after your background check or like few days before PPR (date of PP issue is few days from date PPR too) to satisfy the condition of 12/6 months validity just like zeeeeee's case
Well background checks are conducted on an individual not on passport, passport is checked whether it is fake or original, so it doesn't matter if u have it renewed after your BG checks. My passport expires in April 11 and I am planning on renewing it in Nov this year.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Well background checks are conducted on an individual not on passport, passport is checked whether it is fake or original, so it doesn't matter if u have it renewed after your BG checks. My passport expires in April 11 and I am planning on renewing it in Nov this year.
I second that, plus they also double check that the travel history and dates you mentioned on supplementary forms is same on the passport as well. Before actually looking at your passport entry/exit stamps, they take your words on your travel history.
So, in my personal opinion, there is no harm in getting a new passport if old one is near to expiry.

July-2010

Star Member
Aug 13, 2011
blueye said:
Hello Guys
i have a question.My uncle and unty Got visit Visa for 6 months.i want to know is if some one goes in canada on Visit visa like my uncle aunty and they apply there for permanent residence on any Base Like political Or religious.
WHAT IS THE BACKDRAW ON THE PERSON WHO SPONSOR THEM???
Blue Eye,
There will be no harm for the person who wrote invitation letter, as its written in good faith but there is no legal liability or responsibility as host does not sign any sponsorship or legal agreement and Visa officer abroad, has all the rights to investigate and determine their strong ties to their home country.

But just to give you heads up, I do not recommend doing that as its not an easy path, also once declined, there is a fair chance that they will not be able to re-enter Canada even again, not even on visit visa.

Best option is, your uncle's son can sponsor them to come to Canada as a permanent resident, it will take around 7-8 years but in the meanwhile they can apply for 10 yers multiple entry visa while their PR application is in process.

Hope that helps!

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
I know what you mean!! I've kinda lost track of time too, keeping this CHC thing going!! urgh!!
anyhow, good luck with your stuff.. Inshallah the end is near so be strong!! keep the prayers going and CHC shall keep the PPRs coming.. Can;t wait for that entire list to get GREEN!!

lonly widout hubby said:
oh thank you.............. insha allahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry typin error this chc have wasted so mny yrs for us .. kay aab tu yaad bhi nahyr rhata kab shadi hoye thi lolzz

i got married in july 2009 , n we were togather for 8 months ...thoses heavenly daysssssssss...........ugh... thn he went back in march 2010............. n came agin to viist me in dec 2010 .............. for 10 days ........ n waitng till now................ i hope i hear somthng sooon , n i slhd lest hope ............. remmeber me in ur prayersssssssssss.............

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
THANKS for ur Help July-2010...

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
This is great!! but I've a couple more questions now, stemming from all this..
a) first of all, I do plan to fly out in Sept IA (as soon as my PP comes) and will be carrying jewellery n cash n whatever.. I've heard and checked tht there's a $10,000 limit to our assets.. n cash+ jewellery would be almost triple of that.. how to do that?
b) this declaration form that i've heard about; do they provide you with it at the time of boarding/ landing etc? would I be mentioning the things I'm carrying ON that form? and from what I understand, whatever I declare is not going be taxed??
c) and what do you mean by 'things that willl follow you within a year'? i do want to bring furniture but I don't know HOW!!?:s Is there no weight limit to this? I can buy and SHIP whatever I want, as long as I get it in CAN within a year??!
HELP plix, and if you could kindly provide a brief guideline of the do's and dont's tu that would be great!! Thanks!!

July-2010 said:
High Hope,

You can make two copies of very simple hand written or typed list of the stuff that will be following you within one year of your landing. They will keep one copy for their records and return you the other copy with a stamp on it. You can bring as much jewellery as much you can justify thatits your personal belonging. I know a family member who braught 100 tolas of jewellery and had no problem. They will not question anything on your list but will simply stamp and return.
I would recommend to make a list any way even if you do not plan to bring anything because you never know when you change your mind.
You can include anything on your list, including jewellery, furniture(Make sure you include itemized furniture) and then write any sense making estimated value in CDN $.
Like,
Carpet $ 1000
Sofa $1500
Kitchen appliances $ 2500
Jewellery $2000

After one year if you do not bring anything, they are not going to ask why :)

ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST TO EVERYBODY. ONCE YOU BRING YOUR JEWELLERY INTO CANADA, MUST APPRAISE IT FROM AN ACCREDITED JEWELLER IN CANADA. HE WILL TAKE PICTURES AND WILL APPRAISE ITS VALUE. OTHERWISE YOU CANNOT BRING THAT JEWELLERY BACK IN TO CANADA IF YOU GO ON A TRIP OUT OF CANADA. I KNOW A FAMILY WHOSE JEWELLERY WAS CONFISCATED AT THE BORDER. NEED MORE DETAILS, PM me, ALL THE BEST

dell1505

Star Member
Mar 12, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2010
File Transfer...
01-12-2010
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
09-03-2012
My timeline is as follows (Applied for wife):

Sent to Mississauga: November 2010
File sent to CHC Islamabad: Dec 2010 (In February 2011 I saw an update on E-Cas "Medical Received". I didn't believe it, but then the medical received message disappeared)

No AOR or anything....
Sent email to chc...waiting for reply...

I do see there is some activity going on in this forum and many bro/sis have received ppr. I know I still have a few more months to go, but doesnt hurt to believe that somehow I will be the one who jumps the line......wishful thinking....only if chc isb would have some mercy and process our family sponsorship cases on priority bases......damn, wasted one of the most beautiful time of my life waiting for the damn documents to process.....I know many indian people who got married around same time as I did, they were able to get their wives case processed including passport stamp and landing, within 3-4 months!!!! That is soooooooo unfair, provided the indians are the ones who are known for marriage fraud!
karey koi, bharay koi
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: