+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
That's really weird! Did you explain in your email your whole situation? it's been a long time for your remedical they should've received them and assessed then already. I have no idea bro what's happening with your file, but I hope whatever it is it gets done soon and you are united with your family!

zs101 said:
Recently I emailed CHC to inquire about my application status. For those who are unaware of my case history, I had an interview on 21 July 2011 where I was given my remedical and was also asked to submit my passport voluntarily (Which I have done already). I was SPECIFICALLY told by the immigration officer that I had nothing to worry about and that my case was GENUINE. She even apologised to me for calling me for an interview since my case was so straight forward. And today I got this email response from them. Now WTF does this mean?

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zeeeee said:
okay so I emailed CHC and they've given me a 15 days extension to be submit my new passport!
and they've specifically said NOT to send them my current passport which has 6-months-validity..
so I guess I'll be waiting and sending it after eid!! :'(
all those waiting for PPR: please make sure your passports are in order (and you don't go around applying for new ones smack in the middle, unlike me)
I told you that didn't I? It's CHC so you gotta follow their rule not any other embassy's rule. Well it's just a matter of another few weeks it should be ok!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Where did you see the form? Post the link :S

highhope said:
Hi All: Plz help me on this particularly the experienced members of this forum. Canadian Immigration wants you to keep 2 copies of all the items that you are carrying with you at the time of immigration and that the immigration officer can ask you to show it and submit. I have also seen a form on the net, B4A goodslist. they require from you to mention all items, quantity serial #, if any, and its expected cost in canadian dollars. This sounds really hectic.

My questions are, do you really need to compile and fill this form, or just a handwritten and/or typed list is enough. 2) do you need to mention details of the items and its estimated cost 3) how to carry gold?

Thanks in advance!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
KAAMIA72 said:
I wud also b interested to know an answer to this frmr someone who has already landed, mahmed u there?
Plus friends, I need special prayers frm u on this big day as Inshallah I am planning to travel on eid. However there are some elements who even at this stage r creating issues for me. Please pray that god unite me with my spouses and all hitches are crossed successfully.
Inshallah everything will go smooth..

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
That's really weird! Did you explain in your email your whole situation? it's been a long time for your remedical they should've received them and assessed then already. I have no idea bro what's happening with your file, but I hope whatever it is it gets done soon and you are united with your family!
Here's what I wrote to them:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope you are having a great day.

I just wanted to ask if the Canadian High Commission has received my medical report and passport, which were requested by Ms. xxxxx (Immigration Officer) at my interview on 21st July 2011 (Thursday). Also, I would be immensely grateful if you could please apprise me with the status of my case. My details are as under:

XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

That is it. You think the morons are reviewing my medicals or is it just another lame email.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
SpouseS??? :eek:

KAAMIA72 said:
I wud also b interested to know an answer to this frmr someone who has already landed, mahmed u there?
Plus friends, I need special prayers frm u on this big day as Inshallah I am planning to travel on eid. However there are some elements who even at this stage r creating issues for me. Please pray that god unite me with my spouses and all hitches are crossed successfully.

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
:S
yeah well!!! :-\
I was hoping na reply kartay takay I could've gone ahead and just sent it! bahana!!
D-A-M-N!!

wes786 said:
I told you that didn't I? It's CHC so you gotta follow their rule not any other embassy's rule. Well it's just a matter of another few weeks it should be ok!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
When was your remedical again?

zs101 said:
Here's what I wrote to them:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope you are having a great day.

I just wanted to ask if the Canadian High Commission has received my medical report and passport, which were requested by Ms. xxxxx (Immigration Officer) at my interview on 21st July 2011 (Thursday). Also, I would be immensely grateful if you could please apprise me with the status of my case. My details are as under:

XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

That is it. You think the morons are reviewing my medicals or is it just another lame email.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zs101 said:
Bro its been confirmed that they received it on the 8th August. I had the tracking number.
So altogether its been 3 weeks since they received my medical. My address disappeared twice during that time (which could be a system glitch as many as or they could be reviewing my file).

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Bro its been confirmed that they received it on the 8th August. I had the tracking number.
Ok so after that it should've been done with in 15 days. Well let's hope you get the good news soon! May be the results are in the process of getting reviewed!

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Ok so after that it should've been done with in 15 days. Well let's hope you get the good news soon! May be the results are in the process of getting reviewed!
Somebody on this forum said that it takes 4 to 6 weeks for them to process the medicals. I've also noticed that for some people it took about 2 months to get anything after their remedical. I sent my passport along as well. Plus they didnt give me the form that they gave to you although they kept the new set of 8 pictures that I took along at the interview. Man my case is seriously confusing.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Somebody on this forum said that it takes 4 to 6 weeks for them to process the medicals. I've also noticed that for some people it took about 2 months to get anything after their remedical. I sent my passport along as well. Plus they didnt give me the form that they gave to you although they kept the new set of 8 pictures that I took along at the interview. Man my case is seriously confusing.
I meant 15 days once the medical has been received. Yes it does take 4-6 weeks to received medicals from the time it was done! Yeah bro, it is confusing because it's different from a normal pricedure so I am not sure what to expect and what to advise :S but I hope things work out for you real soon Inshallah.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I meant 15 days once the medical has been received. Yes it does take 4-6 weeks to received medicals from the time it was done! Yeah bro, it is confusing because it's different from a normal pricedure so I am not sure what to expect and what to advise :S but I hope things work out for you real soon Inshallah.
lol yeah. well hopefully it should be fine, will wait a week or so then contact the local MP. So where abouts in Canada are you located, and what is it that you do?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
lol yeah. well hopefully it should be fine, will wait a week or so then contact the local MP. So where abouts in Canada are you located, and what is it that you do?
I am Edmonton! Work as a chemist!