Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Asslam-o-Alikum All,

First of all, Ramadan Mubarak to you all;

Wes brother, *Heartiest Congratulations* to you and your wife on getting PPR.

Huma sis, Congrats on getting good news that you may be getting your PPR soon.

One2ka four brother, Congrats on getting your marriage functions done - I hope, now everything will go well with your wife's visa.

And Congrats to all other members who got PPR's/visas OR got reunited to their beloved ones in Canada.

It's been quite a while that I didn't post anything on this forum (I think since eof April, 2011). Well, actually, I was out of country and during that time my wife got a letter from embassy stating that our marriage is not genuine and after getting that stupid letter I had to run to Pakistan to get Ruksati function done. Ruksati was already in our plan but due to that letter we did that in rush. Anyhow all went well and I came back to Canada and got busy in my work. Recently, I again started reading forum and decided to back on Forum.

Please remember me and my wife in your prayers in this blessed month of Ramadan.
Love you all!
Salam.
welcome back brother congrate for ur ruksati soon u'll b receiving re medical.

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
Humaumair said:
thanks ranjah and everyone..let me get the letter in hand then ill get all the congrats from u all :) inshaAllah pray PPR saath ho...although it says in my caips but u never know untill u get it in hand...ALLAH sub ki madad keray and unite all the families..ameen..
Congrats ;D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
thanks ranjah and everyone..let me get the letter in hand then ill get all the congrats from u all :) inshaAllah pray PPR saath ho...although it says in my caips but u never know untill u get it in hand...ALLAH sub ki madad keray and unite all the families..ameen..
congrate to u sis amazing 8 hrs before u were so worried,,,,, n c now everything change so happy 4 u.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
sawera said:
congrate to u sis amazing 8 hrs before u were so worried,,,,, n c now everything change so happy 4 u.
i know ehh
islamabad waloon ki mail hi aisi thi...its good i ordered caips ..but letter haath mai aa jaye bus inshaAllah

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
i know ehh
islamabad waloon ki mail hi aisi thi...its good i ordered caips ..but letter haath mai aa jaye bus inshaAllah
soon inshallah ppr letter will b their ,,,may b it will b done before ur second medical get expired,,,,u'll b done(visa) within begining of october inshallaha.

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
sawera said:
soon inshallah ppr letter will b their ,,,may b it will b done before ur second medical get expired,,,,u'll b done(visa) within begining of october inshallaha.

salaam sawera! i noticed you received ur aor 8 months ago - have you heard anything from them yet??? im 7 months in and nothing yet!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fj423 said:
salaam sawera! i noticed you received ur aor 8 months ago - have you heard anything from them yet??? im 7 months in and nothing yet!
walecomassalam no i havent received any aor letter tht wht i think after the file get transfer to isb chc after a month all other member received the aor thts why but,,,,, i have received the file number by email.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
fj423 said:
sawera said:
walecomassalam no i havent received any aor letter tht wht i think after the file get transfer to isb chc after a month all other member received the aor thts why but,,,,, i have received the file number by email.
You guys will hear something soon InshAllah. Seems like they are clearing out all the applications from January to July 2010 and earlier, before they start on the 2nd half of 2010.

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
fj423 said:
haha its okay :)
i tried to send it again but it says ur inbox is full :(
i said this in my pm..

Salaam Alaikum Somuchinlove
Thank you so much for replying!!!
This information helped a lot
So just to get this clear - when your husband was requested to re-send his PCC - you received the letter to your mailing address in Canada??
Last time my husband did his police check - he did it from afghanistan and I had to pick it up from the afghanistan embassy - so it is possible to do it the other way around :S

How has your experience been so far dealing with the embassy?? what is your time line??

Hey Hon!, Here is the answer to your questions.
First of all, write a letter to CHC islamabad, give it to your MP, ask them to fax a copy and mail one out. Ask your husband to send a letter as well requesting mailing address to be Canadian address, since there is no proper system in Afghanistan. Once that is done, you will start getting letters.
Yes, you can go to Afghanistan embassy or consulate here, ask them to do police clearance, pay $52 dollars and than they will fax a letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ask your husband to contact ministry of foreign affairs and than he can take the PCC in 10 days. It is that simple. If you need help with Ministry of Foreign affairs, email me private b/c i know people in ministry.

Don't keep your hopes up for at least 24 months. It takes 2 complete years for people from Afghanistan. When you are sending emails, make sure print everything, not just the inbox, emails itself so CHC can see everything. I didn't care about privacy, i just wanted to show them what we talk about....It is that simple, I don't care if they read my love letters, i just want them to see we are husband and wife. We love, we fight, we argue and that is all relationship is all about.

Other than that, please pray. I have the most amazing supportive husband ever, we fell in love and got married but there are times when he is frustrated with canadian system and i get frustrated but we work it out. As long as you keep it cool, things will be ok. If you ever feel like talking do send me an email. I am not familiar with the form too much but I am learning. Have a very busy schedule but sometimes I do log in to check what is going on.

Good luck to you and your husband.

Thanks once again,
F.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
You guys will hear something soon InshAllah. Seems like they are clearing out all the applications from January to July 2010 and earlier, before they start on the 2nd half of 2010.
yah u r rite!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
great person said:
Congrats so much Wes!! ur long wait is now over...plz do pray for the rest of us...also im just wondering, when we submit the applciatin they asked for the PR fees as well whcih we submitted, so when does this law actually go into affect. And, what status will the spouse have when here, if not a PR status...and does that affect free health care, getting SIN etc? or wud it not have effect on that....now i dont no if u wud no this info, but i jus thoguht i wud ask=)

congrats once again...whens the wife landing?
great person,

I found this thread on the topic that might help you understand a little bit.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conditional-visas-its-happening-t67718.0.html

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
brother u r 1 momth behind then other july aor member have u received re pcc.
Well, my wife received AOR in July, 2010. We have already submitted REPCC in June, 2011.