July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Khilafah5 said:
I went to 10 different forums and PHEP====== PPR

CONGRADS TO HUMA SIS and her agonizing wait is over
aww thank u khalifah brother...u all made my day..i dont have it in hand right now..but still its a relief after that stupid email in the morning

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:
There you go:

PHEP stands for: Passport / Hight / Eye Colour / Photographs

Thats exactly what they asked in my wife's PPR.
:):) o my God i am so happy...atleast kuch to faida hoa Caips ka warna i was so down..thanks wes :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
:):) o my God i am so happy...atleast kuch to faida hoa Caips ka warna i was so down..thanks wes :)
and we are all so happy to see that you are feeling much better ......................... everyone is praying for you here and we are pretty sure that your days of painful wait are over

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Humaumair said:
And me ;D Jusssshttt kidding....you have been through a lot and you deserve this and more :)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ayesha_a said:
A big congratulations to huma:) InshAllah everything will work out in your favour and you would be receiving your re-med and ppr together inshAllah...:D Your hubby would be with your by nov for sure! So happy for you:)
aaawwww thanks sweety...but abhi all keep the mubarakaan ...let it get in hand ..ALLAH keray ppr saath ho yar...abhi ill have to wait until we get sumthing in hand ..

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
Humaumair said:
aww thank u khalifah brother...u all made my day..i dont have it in hand right now..but still its a relief after that stupid email in the morning
Ch33rs another member on this page had the exact same info on his caips as u so it med + ppr its couple of pages back sis just make dua for us

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asslam-o-Alikum All,

First of all, Ramadan Mubarak to you all;

Wes brother, *Heartiest Congratulations* to you and your wife on getting PPR.

Huma sis, Congrats on getting good news that you may be getting your PPR soon.

One2ka four brother, Congrats on getting your marriage functions done - I hope, now everything will go well with your wife's visa.

And Congrats to all other members who got PPR's/visas OR got reunited to their beloved ones in Canada.

It's been quite a while that I didn't post anything on this forum (I think since eof April, 2011). Well, actually, I was out of country and during that time my wife got a letter from embassy stating that our marriage is not genuine and after getting that stupid letter I had to run to Pakistan to get Ruksati function done. Ruksati was already in our plan but due to that letter we did that in rush. Anyhow all went well and I came back to Canada and got busy in my work. Recently, I again started reading forum and decided to back on Forum.

Please remember me and my wife in your prayers in this blessed month of Ramadan.
Love you all!
Salam.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Wassalam,

Thankyou for your kind words and its good to see you back here safe and sound. I hope your trip to Pakistan went well and you had an awesome time with your spouse. InshAllah supporting documents that you have sent or will be sending should help them take off the objection and they should speed up your process.

Remember us all in prayers as well and Ramadan Mubarak to you too :)

Ranjah said:
Asslam-o-Alikum All,

One2ka four brother, Congrats on getting your marriage functions done - I hope, now everything will go well with your wife's visa.

And Congrats to all other members who got PPR's/visas OR got reunited to their beloved ones in Canada.

It's been quite a while that I didn't post anything on this forum (I think since eof April, 2011). Well, actually, I was out of country and during that time my wife got a letter from embassy stating that our marriage is not genuine and after getting that stupid letter I had to run to Pakistan to get Ruksati function done. Ruksati was already in our plan but due to that letter we did that in rush. Anyhow all went well and I came back to Canada and got busy in my work. Recently, I again started reading forum and decided to back on Forum.

Please remember me and my wife in your prayers in this blessed month of Ramadan.
Love you all!
Salam.

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
fj423 said:
somuchinlove...did u receive my pm?? just wondering if the function is working for me
Hi there, I am still getting used to this form. I can't reply to your post for some reason. Please send me an inquiry again my dear, I will reply for sure.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Wassalam,

Thankyou for your kind words and its good to see you back here safe and sound. I hope your trip to Pakistan went well and you had an awesome time with your spouse. InshAllah supporting documents that you have sent or will be sending should help them take off the objection and they should speed up your process.

Remember us all in prayers as well and Ramadan Mubarak to you too :)
Thanks Wes. I spent a wonderful and memorable time with my wife and rest of the family there. We have already sent supporting documents, REPCC and pictures in June. I hope, inshaAllah I will listen something back from embassy by the end of this month or maybe in next month. Let's see how this goes!!!

somuchinlove

Jan 22, 2011
saggit_16 said:
1st of you got to relax and get a hold of your adrenaline because this frustration, anger, quarrelsome behavior etc isn't gonna speed up your process in anyway infact use your energy in doing more prays and also you can start a Wazeefa of ayat Kareema or some other Ayaa believe me it would bring peace to you & ur spouse. If you don't work get a job that suites you.

Now coming to your query It would be most probably Bring Forward date which means your file would be opened by immigration officer on October 24. So you are Nov/Dec 2009 AOR. you have been really patient I must say we all really appreciate you and Humaumair InshaALLAH you both would be done soon. Have you emailed 'em recetly or ordered CAIPS to know inside story?

See there were members with earlier AOR and got there cases done hardly a month back and your are closer too. You are lucky in the sense to know your bring forward date. Secondly cherish what ever you have like every call of your hubby because God forbade things could go worse and you might to be able to even listen him this often. Start having video Conference through Skype Yahoo etc, Play online games with him, Send him cards or love songs, movie clips etc for no reason at all, share funny videos and ask him to join the forum too ;) also there is so much you can do online together (naughty also ;) ) that would make you feel closer to him. Believe me it works you just got to be little optimistic about it.
All the best
Saggit, you are very sweet. My AOR was received Sep 14, 2009. So It doesn't make sense for them to put carry forward date of October 24th. I hope I will see CHC Islamabad people in Qiyamat, I will slap everyone of them:)

Unfortunately, b/c of time difference me and my husband can't do skype. We however talk on the phone all day. My phone bills could have bought be a down payment for a house by now, but I am not complaining. I just want him here, my poor baby had to wait so long!! It sucks for both of us. I met him in April in dubai for vacation but still, it is so long....I can't take it anymore, I am ready to pack my bags and leave canada forever but than I think October is around the corner.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Ranjah said:
Asslam-o-Alikum All,

Love you all!
Salam.
thanks ranjah and everyone..let me get the letter in hand then ill get all the congrats from u all :) inshaAllah pray PPR saath ho...although it says in my caips but u never know untill u get it in hand...ALLAH sub ki madad keray and unite all the families..ameen..

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
haha its okay :)
i tried to send it again but it says ur inbox is full :(
i said this in my pm..

Salaam Alaikum Somuchinlove
Thank you so much for replying!!!
This information helped a lot
So just to get this clear - when your husband was requested to re-send his PCC - you received the letter to your mailing address in Canada??
Last time my husband did his police check - he did it from afghanistan and I had to pick it up from the afghanistan embassy - so it is possible to do it the other way around :S

How has your experience been so far dealing with the embassy?? what is your time line??

Thanks once again,
F.

somuchinlove said:
Hi there, I am still getting used to this form. I can't reply to your post for some reason. Please send me an inquiry again my dear, I will reply for sure.