10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
alpha1980 said:
My PCC is going to expired on 26August. Shall i sent them new one voluntary basis because my PCC was valid for 90 days ::)

Please advisssssseeeeeee.
just give what they ask for 1) requested in the begining 2) they re-requested i think u should be fine why waste money

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
ayesha_a said:
How come your ecas has both your addresses:s For me, it just shows my address (as the applicant)
It does not...that's what I am saying..that his address was once there and then it vanished...after that NEVER saw it back...so I dont know what site ppl are checking when they say that they are missing the address of the sponsered person... :'( mine never came back after may be first few months

A

alpha1980

Khilafah5 said:
just give what they ask for 1) requested in the begining 2) they re-requested i think u should be fine why waste money
Its free of cost...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
My PCC is going to expired on 26August. Shall i sent them new one voluntary basis because my PCC was valid for 90 days ::)

Please advisssssseeeeeee.
I suggest you wait. I think they are done with your background checks and you have already done your remedical so you should be getting your PPR next. I don't think they will ask for another PCC from you.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
mfawad said:
HOW CAN I GET THE CAIPS :-X CAN ANYONE LINK ME THE CAIPS FORM PAGE
Here, I copied from someone's previous post

CAIPS COMPLETE GUIDE

Download IMM 5563B & IMM 5475E from CIC website. Links for forms are below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563B.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5475e.pdf

Form IMM5563 : Access to Personal Information Form

Only these sections needs to be filled
1: Surname
2: First Name
3: Date of Birth
4: Access to Information ($5.00) - Only select Receive copies of the records.
5: Privacy Act(no Fees) Section - Only in English needs to selected
6: Request FOR- Demande Pour SECTION- Select only Caips
7: REQUIRED INFORMATION-RENSEIGNMENTS NECESSARIES SECTION - Only Embassy Name and Immigration file number to be mentioned
8: Request Detail by Canadian Citizen Section - Name, Phone Number, Address, Date & Signature of the person who is requesting CAIPS on behalf of you.

FORM IMM5475: Authority to release Personal Information to a Designated Individual

Only these sections needs to be filled out

1: Only Select " I Authorize Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Border......to the following individual"
2: Section (1-4) Give all your details: Full Name, Date of Birth, Embassy Details & Immigration file number
3: Section (5-6) All Details of your designated individual who is in Canada. Designated Individual can be your spouse or anyone who u know in Canada. Give all his details Name, phone number, mailing address, email address etc
4: Section 7 : Applicant Signature and Signature of your Spouse or Common-Law Partner

If you are in Pakistan or Afghnistan then the applicant should fill the form and send the scanned copies to the person in Canada so that after signing it he/she can mail it.

In the end the person in Canada should attach one draft of $5.0 with these document the cheque/draft is payable to the "Receiver General of Canada" . Also needs to be attached in the copy of his/her Canadian Citizen Ship Card or Canadian Passport Page of your spouse or Designated Individual with this application.

All of these documents are to be mailed at the following address:

Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1L1. Telephone: 613-946-095

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
mfawad said:
HOW CAN I GET THE CAIPS :-X CAN ANYONE LINK ME THE CAIPS FORM PAGE
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

more info here

http://immigrationguides.com/content/view/207/110/

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

more info here

http://immigrationguides.com/content/view/207/110/

OK i called again to check, you can request by email and attach scanned forms

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I suggest you wait. I think they are done with your background checks and you have already done your remedical so you should be getting your PPR next. I don't think they will ask for another PCC from you.
can i order caips note????????????shuld i????

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Wes bahi last email reply says that "" file is in que for background check" so i m not sure how long is gonna take for background check over. I do have some foreign trips but all of them were less then 2 weeks.
The countries i visited Greece, Egypt, Uk, Usa, SaudiArab, UAE and Japan . Do u think they will go deep for my background check because i visited7-8 countries.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ainy inam said:
can i order caips note????????????shuld i????
you went through your initial review, remedical and objection letter right? I think you should order them to see where your file stands currently and if you need to send more proofs or not are they satified? Definately get them, it would give you some idea.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Wes bahi last email reply says that "" file is in que for background check" so i m not sure how long is gonna take for background check over. I do have some foreign trips but all of them were less then 2 weeks.
The countries i visited Greece, Egypt, Uk, Usa, SaudiArab, UAE and Japan . Do u think they will go deep for my background check because i visited7-8 countries.
hmm, I would suggest you still wait until they request it. Since they are currently working on BG Checks so may be your BG checks will get done before it expires and you won't need another one.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
you went through your initial review, remedical and objection letter right? I think you should order them to see where your file stands currently and if you need to send more proofs or not are they satified? Definately get them, it would give you some idea.
BUT I HAVE CLRD THERE OBJ ABT JUST ONLY NIKHA............