3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
ainy inam said:
Today is my birthday*One more Birthday without my hubby......I hope it is last without my hubby
Happy Birthday Ainy :D

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
alpha1980 said:
Hello all.... I m so happy today Allah Pak na mujha piyari si betiiiii ata ki ha... Ramzan ka ba barkat mehina aur pehli Khushkhabriiiiii. Alhumdulillah..
Many many congrats!! Hopefully CIC will Inshallah speed up now

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Hey kaamia, mahmed, Maximus and all new & prospect Immigrants ;) whats your say on below? done with Wes's response ;)

saggit_16 said:
All (specially for those who have got PPR & visa stamped)

I was jus going thru sample PPR and came across something quite alarming to me atleast which was like
4- Medical Validity Date:
Check that...........has a passport valid for a minimum of 12 months from the date of your immigration medical"

Now situation is my passport has Expiry of Feb 2012 and if InshaALLAH I get ReMed+PPR this month which is Aug 2011 then I would only have 6 months validity at my PP.... Now should I get my my PP renewed before I get PPR or should just not worry about it as its just a precaution?

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
ainy inam said:
Today is my birthday*One more Birthday without my hubby......I hope it is last without my hubby

happy birthday!!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
wat a coincidence ainy! i'm also August 4!! and so is Barak Obama..
Happy Bday to u, me ..and barak obama!!!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Hey kaamia, mahmed, Maximus and all new & prospect Immigrants ;) whats your say on below? done with Wes's response ;)
u should get a new passport and update chc

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
DodgeCharger said:
Yep saggit, same as DodgeCharger. Get a new PP and update CIC

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Guys, am kinda confused and lil afraid to get any more delay coz of new PP
2ndly am not writing anything to CHC before I get Remed & PPR coz i don't want anoth review Q :(

DodgeCharger said:
KAAMIA72 said:
Yep saggit, same as DodgeCharger. Get a new PP and update CIC

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Jus Got +1 Thanks to whoever it is :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
Guys, am kinda confused and lil afraid to get any more delay coz of new PP
2ndly am not writing anything to CHC before I get Remed & PPR coz i don't want anoth review Q :(
then u taking ur chances with CIC, good luck with that!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UOC said:
My understanding is that the valdity of visa is till the validity of passport or medical, whichever comes first.
That's correct! However embassies ask for atleast 6 months or one yr validity before they issue any VISA. We have seen someone getting a VISA whose PP was expiring in 15 days. He was a lucky one, but saggit's case is different...

T

tweety44

ayesha_a said:
I just got a letter requesting for Re-Pcc and the the imm forms...
They've provided me with a couple of links...not sure whether they're the old forms or the new ones :s

I think they're the new ones, but im not too sure....Whats the website link for the new forms and the old ones so i can check and compare?

Also, for the additional family information, am I supposed to enter info for my parents and siblings (even though they are not accompanying me to Canada?) I did enter it when I was applying, and its the same form, but I saw people saying on the forum that we dont need to and I should just write 'None' there?

Thanks in advance!

chalo atleast file toh open ho gai apki.. aur main ne dekha ke ecas se apka address disappeared hone ke baad apko request recieve hui... u r lucky coz im august aor and still waiting for re-pcc and forms. 2 days se ecas se mera address bhi disappeared hai but abhi tak kuch recieve nahi hua..

T

tweety44

chalo atleast file toh open ho gai apki.. aur main ne dekha ke ecas se apka address disappeared hone ke baad apko request recieve hui... u r lucky coz im august aor and still waiting for re-pcc and forms. 2 days se ecas se mera address bhi disappeared hai but abhi tak kuch recieve nahi hua..

H

humpakwatan

tweety44 said:
InshaAllah you will get your IMM and RePCC forms soon too coz it seems like they are working on august files for initial review. I got my rePCC and IMM form request a few days ago.