+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

I just got my baby's pic.. Ma baby look shooooo cute. I cant wait to see her. Waoee i guess this is the best moment of my life... Meriiii SisKhan kidar haa.. She always ask about my baby...

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
alpha1980 said:
I just got my baby's pic.. Ma baby look shooooo cute. I cant wait to see her. Waoee i guess this is the best moment of my life... Meriiii SisKhan kidar haa.. She always ask about my baby...
Mubarak Ho ! I wish you can hold her in your arms soon and it will again the sweetest moment of your life and to feel yourself a Father. I can feel that bec i am a Father of 3 kids and have tasted their Love and now Missing them a lot...Keep me also remember in your Prays.

A

alpha1980

Hot-Lier said:
Mubarak Ho ! I wish you can hold her in your arms soon and it will again the sweetest moment of your life and to feel yourself a Father. I can feel that bec i am a Father of 3 kids and have tasted their Love and now Missing them a lot...Keep me also remember in your Prays.
InshAllah ...

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:
+1 se kaam nahi chaley mithaai leke ajana iftari mein ::)
aww such a cute conversation...
congrats alpha :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
MashaALLAH Congrats man :)
So ur a the Daddy now ;) Happy Parenting bro

alpha1980 said:

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Wes bro its more of an assumption. am just getting ready n warm up before the ring blows :)
so that means they should not make an issue out of it even if it has only 3 months as its my duty to take off right.
Have you emailed or ordered CAIPS lately?
InshaALLAH coming week would bring good news for all of us all the best

wes786 said:
Thats rule of a thumb if you send your passport for VISA issuance to any embassy, some ask for 6Months validity and some ask for 12months. we have seen here the people got their VISA who had less than 6 months validity left for their PP and their VISA got expired with their PP expiry date. Do you know for a fact that your remedical and PPR is on its way or are you just making an assumption? I wouldn't reneiw it just yet...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
Wes bro its more of an assumption. am just getting ready n warm up before the ring blows :)
so that means they should not make an issue out of it even if it has only 3 months as its my duty to take off right.
Have you emailed or ordered CAIPS lately?
InshaALLAH coming week would bring good news for all of us all the best
InshAllah bro! Lets hope they don't ask you to reniew it.

Last time I emailed in July they said that the file is in queue for review, medicals have been received and are valid until June 2012. Then I applied for CAIPS and just waiting for the notes to arrive now. I am hoping to see something positive in the notes, and once I get them I will update you all.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
alpha1980 said:
Hello all.... I m so happy today Allah Pak na mujha piyari si betiiiii ata ki ha... Ramzan ka ba barkat mehina aur pehli Khushkhabriiiiii. Alhumdulillah..
Congratulations brother :)

MashAllah its a great news ... InshAllah soon you are going to be with your wife and daugther :)

great person

Aug 24, 2010
Happy Birthday dear, I undersetand how u feel. Inshallah during this holy month we will all be reunited wtih our loved ones...ameen

ainy inam said:
Today is my birthday*One more Birthday without my hubby......I hope it is last without my hubby

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My understanding is that the valdity of visa is till the validity of passport or medical, whichever comes first.

wes786 said:
Thats rule of a thumb if you send your passport for VISA issuance to any embassy, some ask for 6Months validity and some ask for 12months. we have seen here the people got their VISA who had less than 6 months validity left for their PP and their VISA got expired with their PP expiry date. Do you know for a fact that your remedical and PPR is on its way or are you just making an assumption? I wouldn't reneiw it just yet...