+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humpakwatan

great person said:
hey thanks for the advice...how long does it usually take for you tor eceive the requested info (if i use ur specified method)?? like lets say fi i email them by tommorow. how long would it take?? also, is it $5?? cuz i was on the website and i raed some crazy price ranges starting from 30 and they kept creeping up!
They have to respond within 30 days. And yes it costs $5 if the person ordering is living in Canada/Canadian Citizen(so get your wife or husband with an address in Canada or some other person living in Canada like maybe her parents to be the reps to order on your behalf).

If you order any of the several other caips sites they are basically acting as your reps and ordering the notes for you but they also provide you with some interpretations of the codes and what they mean etc( which is basically what they are charging you for ).

H

humpakwatan

Sorry to hear about your grandfather WES. May Allah give him a place in Jannat!

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
INSHALLAH NEXT PPR IS URS...................
Allah app ki zuban mubarak karay sister..... 2008 AOR and still waiting for...... Happy Ramadan... Please Please please remember your brother in your prays.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I just got a devastating news about 45 minutes ago. My nana abbu has passed away in Pakistan! Inna Lillahe Wainna Ilayehi Rajioon. Please pray for his maghfirat and highest stages in Jannah...
Inna-Lilah-e-Hay waa Inna alyhee Raji-hoon... Allah app key nana abbu koo Jannat-e-Firdous main jaga atta farmayee..Ameen.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
shud i fax ottawa for case enquiry now ya nhe ? its not 45 days yet
You can inquire anytime but before 45 days you may get 'In Process' response. Do you know when they received your file?

Your should wait for 45 days but choice is yours.

visionquest

Jul 10, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 29, 2011
Passport Req..
March 30, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 16, 2012
ainy inam said:
It's the month when the devils are chained,
Oho, ab CIC walo ko bahana milgaya.

M

Mafia

Tor-wi said:
NO PPR :( only dead hopes
There never was any dead hope at this corner of the world. ;D

Inshallah you all will be having what you want this month. Ohh and Happy Ramadan in advance

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
KAAMIA72 said:
http://www.ontariotenants.ca/government/mpp.phtml

Thank you so much :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Salam ONE 2 KA 4 Brother welcome back Hope you doing well hope every thing work out and soon bahbi jee get her visa Inshallah

Happy Ramadan to you and all other Forum members may this ramadan bring lots of happiness joy and success to every one may Allah bless us all and give us good health and faith Inshallah
To Khan82 sister > Happy Ramazan to you too and all fellows forum members. Had I not cancelled my original return than I would have landed in Canada last week but fortunately wife zid per he arri hoi thi cancel kerwaye or vacation extend kare which was fullfilled so I am still in PK but interesting part is I have submitted my ticket copy to CHC which shows return date 26 July. :)

Tor-wi said:
NO PPR :( only dead hopes
Kaisi ho choti ladli sister. That is strange if only dead hopes, they should do something atleast Ramazan ki he respect kr le.

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Hello everyone. Im new to the forum and found it because Ive been depressed about this whole sponsorship process lately. My husband and I got married in Pakistan in early 2010. Due to some inconvenient delays our application wasnt sent in until later in November. On the online portal they have the following information:

We started processing your application on November 23, 2010.

We sent you a letter on November 23, 2010 about the decision on your application.

So Im going to assume the AOR is November 2010?

I know it hasnt even been a year yet and that it is taking an atrocious amount of time these days. Also, my husband left Pakistan for Saudi Arabia because of work and has been there for well over a year and a half now.

The website also has this to say:
We received HUSBAND's application for permanent residence on December 3, 2010.

Does anyone have any idea why I havent been contacted for any information whatsoever? Im pretty sure his medical checkup has expired by now and that they should be requiring a new one soon. Does the PR application receipt mean they have started to review the application?

The reason Im so concerned is because two couples we know (a brother and sister and their respective spouses) all got married in Pakistan around the same time I did and both their wife and husband were approved for immigration within SIX MONTHS of applying. This is in 2010. Pata nahi maybe they were very nayk or did some special dua.

Any insight or feedback anyone? ALSO can my husband visit me here in Toronto is he likes? Even though his application is still being processed? OR is it risky?

RougeAmour

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
AOR Received.
November 2010
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
March 2012 Files received by CHC-I on April 4, and April 14th 2012
Passport Req..
October 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 21, 2012 -passport returned November 22
LANDED..........
December 3, 2012
Im applying from Toronto. Im sorry I tried to PM you but I guess my account is unable to do that atm?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RougeAmour said:
Im applying from Toronto. Im sorry I tried to PM you but I guess my account is unable to do that atm?
that's ok u have to post certain number of entries before u are able to send a PM,

pakhtun_89

Star Member
Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISLMBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/10/2010
Doc's Request.
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
03/12/2010
Med's Request
July 16th 2012
RougeAmour said:
Hello everyone. Im new to the forum and found it because Ive been depressed about this whole sponsorship process lately. My husband and I got married in Pakistan in early 2010. Due to some inconvenient delays our application wasnt sent in until later in November. On the online portal they have the following information:

We started processing your application on November 23, 2010.

We sent you a letter on November 23, 2010 about the decision on your application.

So Im going to assume the AOR is November 2010?

I know it hasnt even been a year yet and that it is taking an atrocious amount of time these days. Also, my husband left Pakistan for Saudi Arabia because of work and has been there for well over a year and a half now.

The website also has this to say:
We received HUSBAND's application for permanent residence on December 3, 2010.

Does anyone have any idea why I havent been contacted for any information whatsoever? Im pretty sure his medical checkup has expired by now and that they should be requiring a new one soon. Does the PR application receipt mean they have started to review the application?

The reason Im so concerned is because two couples we know (a brother and sister and their respective spouses) all got married in Pakistan around the same time I did and both their wife and husband were approved for immigration within SIX MONTHS of applying. This is in 2010. Pata nahi maybe they were very nayk or did some special dua.

Any insight or feedback anyone? ALSO can my husband visit me here in Toronto is he likes? Even though his application is still being processed? OR is it risky?
i have the same timeline as urs ;D haven't heard anything from them yet :(

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
RougeAmour said:
Hello everyone. Im new to the forum and found it because Ive been depressed about this whole sponsorship process lately. My husband and I got married in Pakistan in early 2010. Due to some inconvenient delays our application wasnt sent in until later in November. On the online portal they have the following information:-----------------------------------------------------------

The earliest processing now a days is atleast 12 months, so the people whom you have spoken must have started their process before marriage (done nikah earlier and then rukhsati) or may have some other special treatment due to unknown reasons
There is no harm in applying for a visit visa . If you are lucky to get it, it will make the process at least easy and less painful but there are very less chances of getting it, in a lawyers languages 99% chances of it are to be rejected. I would still encourage you to apply this if you want but never never never overstay. As you are in the ninth month of ur processing, you may be contact in 2-3 months (just a rough idea). All the best