+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:
inshallah and of course bro.remember me also in ur dua "in ths holy month" with other members of this forum.

*how is ur process going ? i'm expecting something final frm em as officer called me today 'confirmed few things' nd said they r in last stage in my case..lets c .
thats good news, we are still waiting for my wife's PPR.

A

alpha1980

Ramadan Mubarik to all my brothers and sisters.
Wishing you blessings of Holy month of Ramadan
May Allah almighty accepts our prayers and give us reward on the day, we need it most.
Ameen......

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
hey i just got access to the CIC client online status and was wondering when could i be expecting my husband re med ....

Client Application Status

Sponsorship
We received your application to sponsor ---------- on June 29, 2010.

We started processing your application on July 30, 2010.

We returned your application with a letter on July 30, 2010. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We received the application that you resubmitted on August 18, 2010.

We sent you a letter on August 19, 2010 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We forwarded your application to the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles (MICC) on August 19, 2010.

PLUS IN Sponsorship Application Status HAVE Decision Made ..... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ... THATS SOOO CONFUSINGGG OUFFFF

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please vote to this poll... and forward it to your's friends' emails too...Thanks

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/144877--groups-to-protest-muslim-prayers-at-toronto-school

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
i.Solo said:
Please vote to this poll... and forward it to your's friends' emails too...Thanks

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/citynews/news/local/article/144877--groups-to-protest-muslim-prayers-at-toronto-school

AHAHHAHHAHHAHAH WHAT A FAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGET

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
To Khan82 sister > Happy Ramazan to you too and all fellows forum members. Had I not cancelled my original return than I would have landed in Canada last week but fortunately wife zid per he arri hoi thi cancel kerwaye or vacation extend kare which was fullfilled so I am still in PK but interesting part is I have submitted my ticket copy to CHC which shows return date 26 July. :)
Kaisi ho choti ladli sister. That is strange if only dead hopes, they should do something atleast Ramazan ki he respect kr le.
Yes brother... :'( this is my 2nd ramadan without my hubby...anyways I hope your ruskhsati went great and enjoy your time there...Ramadan mubarak to you and bhabhi jii..

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Mafia said:
There never was any dead hope at this corner of the world. ;D

Inshallah you all will be having what you want this month. Ohh and Happy Ramadan in advance
Thanks brother...inshAllah...I still have hopes and faith that someday inshAllah my hubby will have his PPR too and I will start living a normal married life...please remember me in your prayers too...I am starting to turn nashukri.. :'( may Allah help us all...Ramadan mubarak

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Salam to all the members,

Ramadan Mubarak to everyone I pray this month brings lots of blessings and good news inshAllah. Don't forget to do dua for everyone may Allah (swt) answer our prayers that are good for us ameen. Allhumdulillah finally I get to spend this ramadan with my husband and we are enjoying it very much so far I hope you all are also enjoying yourselves and inshAllah soon your spouses will join you too ;D

Wes bhai I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon may Allah (swt) give him jannah and purify him from any sins Ameen.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Salaam to All. I hope every one is in good shape. Congratulations to those who received PPR OR receive positive/good movement news towards file processing. How is every one in my old fellows friends/sister's team? did any one of them receive PPR yet?

P.S my TCS currier was received by NASIR. Another currier is on its way to CHC insha allah :)
salam bhai how are you doing? Nice to hear from you again :D I hope you are well and enjoying your time in PK and congratulations on the rukhsati. I see you are doing as you promised and overloading CHC lol ;D how is ramadan going for you over there?

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
muau said:
Hello guys I have a question...

My wife was scheduled to fly to Canada on August 5th however the embassy did not have my daughters passport ready. My wife asked them, when we would receive the passport. The lady working said let me check and after several minutes she said you will have it by August 10th. She further stated that the passport was still in canada.. So my wife asked if it was safe to purchase and confirm flight for August 12th - the lady said yes.....

When we first submitted the passport application the agent said it would be done in 3 weeks. this passed week was the third week...

Do you guys think i should believe that we will indeed receive it by 10 or should i not get my hopes up ?
If u dont mind, can you let me know what was the time line given to you for submitting PP by CIC in PPR letter?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
salam bhai how are you doing? Nice to hear from you again :D I hope you are well and enjoying your time in PK and congratulations on the rukhsati. I see you are doing as you promised and overloading CHC lol ;D how is ramadan going for you over there?
Salaam Mahmed sister. I assume your hubby is landed already, I missed the passport return part on your story. If I assumed correctly that many many congratulations to you "Hune aye ga maza EID ka hubby ke saath". Thanks for wishing, yes time is going good infect flying and I have to cancel my return date to extend vacations.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
My e-cas status changed to "Decision Made"...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is there response after I skipped my university summer semester,paid high price for airfare,performed (2days) Rukhsati and Reception (valima) functions, submitted every thing plus daily life pictures while I am still in PK. :'(

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.

In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).

Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.

At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca