+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

T

tweety44

Re: I guess I have a unique experience...

wes786 said:
Thats not your fault, keep emailing them until you receive a reply to get the situation sorted out. Also fax a cover letter as well see if they reply you by email then...
after 20 days mera address phir se re_appear ho gaya hai.. but why?

H

humpakwatan

tweety44 said:
where is humpakwatan? kia apka address bhi re appear ho gaya hai?
Jee mera address bhi reappear ho giya hai kal say. Same day as most other people are reporting that it came back for them as well. Strange! I hope something is on its way for us.

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Anybody plz telll me how long does it take for passport to come back after remedical and ppr ????

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
shaimaa said:
Anybody plz telll me how long does it take for passport to come back after remedical and ppr ????
4-8 weeks, sometimes longer. It has been 2+ months for maria and she still hasn't received hers.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
Jee mera address bhi reappear ho giya hai kal say. Same day as most other people are reporting that it came back for them as well. Strange! I hope something is on its way for us.

OK FOLKS,

Lets get over the address disappearance and reappearance like a Moon Sighting for some imaginary HOLY ACT of CHC-ISB, it is nothing but some system upgrade of their website ............. which generally ends up being DOWNGRADE at the end ........... but we all are into some happy thinking that the Boogyman (Immigration Officer) in this case would have touched our files with magic stick and then the HUMPTY DUMPTY fell from the wall ............ reminds me of what Allama Iqbal Said

Buttt (idol) cheez kya hey jis ko khuda mantey hain yeah

Kitney khush-etaqaad hain hindusatan key loog

Regards,

A victim of his own origin (Pakistan)

Your Friend in lonliness

The Loner

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Thanks wes :)
wes786 said:
4-8 weeks, sometimes longer. It has been 2+ months for maria and she still hasn't received hers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Nice!

became-a-loner said:
OK FOLKS,

Lets get over the address disappearance and reappearance like a Moon Sighting for some imaginary HOLY ACT of CHC-ISB, it is nothing but some system upgrade of their website ............. which generally ends up being DOWNGRADE at the end ........... but we all are into some happy thinking that the Boogyman (Immigration Officer) in this case would have touched our files with magic stick and then the HUMPTY DUMPTY fell from the wall ............ reminds me of what Allama Iqbal Said

Buttt (idol) cheez kya hey jis ko khuda mantey hain yeah

Kitney khush-etaqaad hain hindusatan key loog

Regards,

A victim of his own origin (Pakistan)

Your Friend in lonliness

The Loner

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
Mr Smarty, I never had any dialogue with you .............. all I can say .................. you never tease someone with whom you have shared your secret ........so leave Wes alone maaan..... I have learnt it hard way in life and leave it just as a piece of advice to you ............. rest we are all responsible for ourselves .......oar aap wasey bhi Smarty hain ............ cheers
Never mind bro... I ignore the nonsence posts so you do the same...

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]UB IS HUD PAY LE AYA HAI INTEZAR MUJHE
AB WOH A BHI JAY TU AYE NA YAKEEN MUJHE
[/size]

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks brother, Insha ALLAH, this dark period will be over soon.

wes786 said:
Correct! We all feel it that way bro, stay strong and hang in there it's almost over!

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Ignoring people like u is really not enough for! MR SAIFSMARTY what is seriously ur problem? If u've got such an issue with ppl replying about ur crap then why dun YOU stop the crap. Talking abt whos on 24/7 is non of ur damn business. who the hell r u to tell who shud go elsewhr n work or make sumthing of thr life? WHO EVEN ASKED FOR UR OPINION? replying to ladies? DO U KNOW THE GENDER OF THE PERSON U POST TO BEFORE U EVEN HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH THEM! -- Loner toner???? u wanna sit there and use a screen name to make a point??? SMarty????? u REALLY think????

Excuse me but if its anyone its u who needs a life cuz obviously ur not here for guidance or support n beyond the fact to support others. I'm not backing anyone up. I and i believe the rest of us find u very annoying at this point. Dont even bother responding to me with ur gay crap cuz i'm certainly not someone whos gonna take it.

Its such a great and motivating environment till one of u gets on and decides to post once again.

P.s. (to everyone else) Isnt there a way u can complain abt a member???