ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrkkhan said:
Sallam every1...i am new to this forum.My time line

Got the approvel from masg on 12 oct 2010
and file sended to chc-isb on 18 oct 2010
file recieved on 21st oct 2010...
since then no news niether any online updates....
by reading different ppl files,cases or time lines i dont understand the word AOR what that stands for...
second thing is that when they ask for RE PCC .....do i have to provide all the old police clearance as well or just regarding my current place or country.....
for example i lived in USA for arround 6 years and by the time i submit my file i provide them all the FBi and police clearance from each and every state i lived in.....do i have to do that again or not.....

Updated Police clearance means updated from the point you sent it last time .................. so you wont have to the get it again from USA unless you lived there again

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wes is back ............. :). I think we should title this forum as "HUM SUB UMEED SEY HAIN" if we all know about the comedy show on GEO ......... seems to fit well on us as well.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Normally the request letter is worded pretty general and they do ask to provide PCC from all places you have lived or visited for 6 months or more since the age of 18 so you might have to provide them again. Let's wait and see if someone with a similar situation answer this question better...

Mrkkhan said:
Sallam every1...i am new to this forum.My time line

Got the approvel from masg on 12 oct 2010
and file sended to chc-isb on 18 oct 2010
file recieved on 21st oct 2010...
since then no news niether any online updates....
by reading different ppl files,cases or time lines i dont understand the word AOR what that stands for...
second thing is that when they ask for RE PCC .....do i have to provide all the old police clearance as well or just regarding my current place or country.....
for example i lived in USA for arround 6 years and by the time i submit my file i provide them all the FBi and police clearance from each and every state i lived in.....do i have to do that again or not.....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
Wes is back ............. :). I think we should title this forum as "HUM SUB UMEED SEY HAIN" if we all know about the comedy show on GEO ......... seems to fit well on us as well.
Lol

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Normally the request letter is worded pretty general and they do ask to provide PCC from all places you have lived or visited for 6 months or more since the age of 18 so you might have to provide them again. Let's wait and see if someone with a similar situation answer this question better...

yaar I had my mother's Re-PCC done lately and it was asked as UPDATED PCC and it wont make sense if they ask for the time period for which it has already been submitted ............. by common sense ........... and something which CHC-ISB is not obligated to follow ........... for rest read my signature line as to what they can do

Jul 23, 2011
I guess I have a unique experience...

Assalm-o-alikum all group members,

I am a Pakistani man (now become Canadian citizen also), I have a unique experience and want to share with all of you:

May 2010 Application sent to Mississauga (Medical of my wife already included)
June 2010 file transferred to CHC Islamabad
July 2010 CHC Islamabad start processing.

July 2011 Request for re-sumbit 4 forms+Re-Medical [ that letter they send to me in Canada instead of my wife in Pakistan and due to the
strike of Canada post, I got that (re-medical letter) after the expiry date ]

Now I emailed and Fax to CHC Islamabad and request them to reissue the re-medical letter to my wife in Pakistan, I also submit the landing fees of my wife and fax the receipt to CHC Islamabad.

Now I am just waiting for their reply, me and my wife both worried about this situation and we don't know what will happen next, we believe on Allaha and hope for the best, I hope they will consider it because that was not our mistake.

If anyone have any comments or situation like us please let us know. Thanks

My Allah will bless you all of us and all couples be together soon InshaAllah (ameen)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: I guess I have a unique experience...

greatpakistani said:

I am a Pakistani man (now become Canadian citizen also), I have a unique experience and want to share with all of you:

July 2011 Request for re-sumbit 4 forms+Re-Medical [ that letter they send to me in Canada instead of my wife in Pakistan and due to the

Now I emailed and Fax to CHC Islamabad and request them to reissue the re-medical letter to my wife in Pakistan, I also submit the landing fees of my wife and fax the receipt to CHC Islamabad.

Now I am just waiting for their reply, me and my wife both worried about this situation and we don't know what will happen next, we believe on Allaha and hope for the best, I hope they will consider it because that was not our mistake.

My Allah will bless you all of us and all couples be together soon InshaAllah (ameen)
you got remedical request sent by CHC-ISB to your address in Canada?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

greatpakistani said:
I am sure the moron working at CHC consulted the Sponsor's address form instead of Sponsored spouse (applicant's form) by mistake

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Bestplace is taking some time off from the forum, he was down lately so he said he won't be coming online but checking his PMs and 12ka4 is in Pakistan enjoying his post rukhsati days...
Waoeeee they might send my PPR to my wife i guess :p..

A

alpha1980

greatpakistani said:

Hi dear, Its not your fault and not to be worried. You should scan the same letter and send them by email with detailed explanation also send them letter with copy of remedical letter by Fedex to CHC-ISB. Make your you keep that airwaybill for future ref... Wish u goodluck.

A

alpha1980

became-a-loner said:
I am sure the moron working at CHC consulted the Sponsor's address form instead of Sponsored spouse (applicant's form) by mistake
lol....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
yaar I had my mother's Re-PCC done lately and it was asked as UPDATED PCC and it wont make sense if they ask for the time period for which it has already been submitted ............. by common sense ........... and something which CHC-ISB is not obligated to follow ........... for rest read my signature line as to what they can do
Thats what I hate about these people, they can ask for anything they want anytime: below is the exact line from the letter they sent my wife:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing of your application following documents are required:
• Updated original police certificates from all districts where you have resided more than six months after your 18th birthday accounted for at least past 10 years.

So I don't know...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010

Thats not your fault, keep emailing them until you receive a reply to get the situation sorted out. Also fax a cover letter as well see if they reply you by email then...

greatpakistani said:

T

tweety44

wes786 said:
Normally if you are under 18 they don't ask for it, so don't send anything voluntarily. Send it only if you are asked to send it. Chances are that they won't ask for it :)
thanks...