re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Old PCC become expire after 1 yr. So by looking at my pattern may be Oct 13 letter was for re-pcc and week after Oct 21 letter for re-medical.

They will not close the file. Please email them and asked them that your police certificate has been expired but you havnt received yet new pcc letter request. Please advice.

In my opinion dont mentioned anything about Oct 13.

thank u all for the help.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to embassy to find status and was informed that they have sent a letter on Dec 23. Till date we havent received any letter. Any idea if this delay is normal, or should we wait for few more days or inform embassy. Please advise.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest check with your area postman first, you should have receive it by now if you are in the main city.

What is your timeline by the way.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Letter sent to CPC-M on Jan 2010, approved in Feb 2010, Islamabad started processing on March, 2010

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
thank u all for the help.
Come on Guys this is not fair by any meanzzzz .... this is all worst from the conservative government.... if we do not raise our concern they will keep on doing this to all Pakistaniez...I read some one saying that its not only Pakistan... they hav similar times for other countries........ Guyz they will always hav worst times for other countries....... if u want to compare ur self .....then dont compare to other countries...... compare it to India........ Indians do most of the frauds in immigration.........fake degrees .......they have universities in katchi abadies ..........they have fake universities that does not even exist ......jus a website and a board some where........they submit most fraud documents....still spouse sponsorship 6 months......our ass is being kicked jus because of afgan ..... but if we voice our concerns ...... i am sure it will be heard ..........if not heard ..... Nxt time iell put efforts to get liberals as much votes as i can .........

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I agree with u due to AFGHN. Indian punjabies are @ no. 1 in cheating thinking, just talk to someone on anything as you are looking a way to cheat they will give you 100 ideas. No wonder that is why all their parents and garnd parents are here. But I do Salute them big time also and that is "When its come to a community issue they all become united and raise their concern togather no matter what. Last week I was watching a programe one of their lawyer said He will raise this issue with Govt free of cost for community but need 35 volunteers to sign the documents.

One indian sardar g bought a life insurance policy went to UK for holidays and came back alone than informed all parties/entities that his wife passed away and claimed life insurance. Than later went back to england performed FAKE marriage and showed that he is re-married and sponsered same wife again with a different wife name and immigration approved the file but unfortunately when she arrived at Airport they suspected and finally cought behind the scence story.

S khan

Jun 28, 2010
karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
More proofs + forms feb 2011
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
March 2011/August 2012
Med's Done....
April 2011/August 2012
Passport Req..
August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Old PCC become expire after 1 yr. So by looking at my pattern may be Oct 13 letter was for re-pcc and week after Oct 21 letter for re-medical.

They will not close the file. Please email them and asked them that your police certificate has been expired but you havnt received yet new pcc letter request. Please advice.

In my opinion dont mentioned anything about Oct 13.
Here in Karachi PCC expires in six months only......

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
so true :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Its good atleast it has changed to "In Review" most of us here are with "inprocess"

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe that Islamabad request PCC again when the PCC submitted with the applicaiton expired and the background checks either are not completed or never started.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep in mind that PCC and background check are two different things. Background check still can be conducted without police certificate.
Police certificate is simply a clear/criminal free record of someone where he/she is living which is yes look like a piece of background, however in background check they go in deep. It doesnt have to be a security matter, a call to employer or to university to validate your information is also considered background check. A call to personal credit reporting agency or to birth certificate registration agency is also considered background check.

In my opinion it is up to the VO how deep he/she want to go for background check base on the available information and applicant circumstances but one thing is confirm background check is conducted on all applicants.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
UOC said:
Letter sent to CPC-M on Jan 2010, approved in Feb 2010, Islamabad started processing on March, 2010
Your time is same as mine, however my wife didn't hear anything yet. Her med expired dec 20. Seen that letter is on the way to you so hopefully we'll hear something as well.