Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Style said:
Your time is same as mine, however my wife didn't hear anything yet. Her med expired dec 20. Seen that letter is on the way to you so hopefully we'll hear something as well.

Hi style mine was expir on 19 Dec and my timeline is same like yours i have aor also march 2010 but nothing yet and i sent them mail last week and they said that ur case still in q for inicial view :-(

& happy new year to every one ;-P

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kha said:
Hi style mine was expir on 19 Dec and my timeline is same like yours i have aor also march 2010 but nothing yet and i sent them mail last week and they said that ur case still in q for inicial view :-(

& happy new year to every one ;-P
My timeline is same as all of you aswell, Meds expiring in January. Received a reply last week saying its in q for initial review STILL. Hopefully the new year will bring happiness to all of us who are away from our loved ones. Inshallah next new year we will all be sharing it together with our spouse. Happy New Year everyone!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Per minister office new changes will be implemented as soon as early 2011 on spousal sponsorship.

Not sure what other attacks he wants to give. With the new policies & changes existing timeline may further become slow for a short period of time due to VO staff training and practicing the policies.

M

maximus391

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Per minister office new changes will be implemented as soon as early 2011 on spousal sponsorship.

Not sure what other attacks he wants to give. With the new policies & changes existing timeline may further become slow for a short period of time due to VO staff training and practicing the policies.
One 2 ka 4 bro i dont get it...can u please elaborate?

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

I don't think these changes will take effect on existing application.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maximus buddy, please follow the link below:

http://www.canadianimmigrant.ca/settlingincanada/immigrationlaw/article/7916

R

raja21

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Maximus buddy, please follow the link below:

http://www.canadianimmigrant.ca/settlingincanada/immigrationlaw/article/7916
Very Good

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The new changes will not effect existing application. When we submitted the application, they were submitted under the laws applicable at that time. So they cant impose new rules on us. So dont worry.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear UOC. It was a guess if there is an effect on existing applications or not. It was solely personal opinion, no one knows for sure untill the new changes are implemented.

But this is confirm that changes in policy are expected in 2011.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Request to all members > When a person receive re-medical & re-pcc request before they actually becomes expire or close to expire, what is (are) your opinion/thoughts that a marriage is considered genuine OR request for above documents has no relation in consideration of marriage genuinty.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
maximus391 said:
Visa de dooo CHC-Islamabad walooo
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( jeeeeee visa dedoooooooooooooooooooooo

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one2ka4: I think the remedical and PCC has nothing to do with marriage genuity. Infact its a good sign if islamabad asked for remedical and PCC at the right time to avoid further waste of time. I see many waiting for remedical requests months after the expiry of medical.