+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
does anyone in canada know if we can post-send a letter through canadapost, meaning..
if its possible that we can tell canada post to mail the letter to the recepient at a future date?

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
DodgeCharger said:
does anyone in canada know if we can post-send a letter through canadapost, meaning..
if its possible that we can tell canada post to mail the letter to the recepient at a future date
no i dont think they can do tht....but give them a call jus to be sure

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
if its possible that we can tell canada post to mail the letter to the recepient at a future date?
I don't think you can do that. Why don't you give it to a friend or coworker or someone you can trust to post it for you if you can't do it youself? Just curious... ::)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Nousheen1 said:
ur sponsoring ur wife, who is in Pakistan right now right....when i go into my husband's file there i have never seen my husband address in pakistan.....
you could only see mine :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Are you sponsoring your husband? If so, you have to put his info in order to see his file status such as immigration file#(NOT Client ID that you received from CPC-Mississauga, this file number is sent to the applicant living in Pakistan who is being sponsored) his last name, his Date of Birth and Place of Birth then you will see his Pakistani address that you gave them to send all the correspondence. And if you are being sponsored by your husband then do the opposite and input all your information.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I don't think you can do that. Why don't you give it to a friend or coworker or someone you can trust to post it for you if you can't do it youself? Just curious... ::)
ill be out of the country yaar, yah maybe i'll consider that option...since i want the letter to be mailed out at a later date of my departure, i dont wanna mail it from pakistan!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
ill be out of the country yaar, yah maybe i'll consider that option...since i want the letter to be mailed out at a later date of my departure, i dont wanna mail it from pakistan!
TCS or fedex it from pak if you want it will be faster (than canada post) and safer if you don't want to give it to a friend. My wife sent me a document through Feds from pak and I got it in 2 days!

kashif8597

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2010
AOR Received.
13-July-2010
Address on e-cas has disappeared for my wife. Does this mean we will soon get re-pcc request?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
TCS or fedex it from pak if you want it will be faster (than canada post) and safer if you don't want to give it to a friend. My wife sent me a document through Feds from pak and I got it in 2 days!
its for ordering CAIPS notes and i dont wanna give them a hint that im out of the country! its not about cost!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
its for ordering CAIPS notes and i dont wanna give them a hint that im out of the country! its not about cost!!

Ahhh alright, then yeah your best bet is if you can find someone to post it for you!

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
wes786 said:
Are you sponsoring your husband? If so, you have to put his info in order to see his file status such as immigration file#(NOT Client ID that you received from CPC-Mississauga, this file number is sent to the applicant living in Pakistan who is being sponsored) his last name, his Date of Birth and Place of Birth then you will see his Pakistani address that you gave them to send all the correspondence. And if you are being sponsored by your husband then do the opposite and input all your information.

I am sponsoring my husband who is in pakistan but when i log into cic with b file # his address never shows

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Nousheen1 said:
I am sponsoring my husband who is in pakistan but when i log into cic with b file # his address never shows

Oh ok well you are on the correct page then, and everyone sees the address there when logged on to the status page you probably just didn't notice it before and now it has disappeared for alot of people and may be it has for you too... ::)

Ali Ayan

Jun 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highhope said:
Ali Ayan: do you mean that you have done your medicals in February 2011 but still haven't got the PPR. Usually, they do send PPR within in three months' time. Have you contacted/e-mail them about such a long delay?
[/quote

No i did not email them

yes i also hear that maximum 3 month delay can give us good news but

still waiting aaj nai tu kal aa he jana hai na : 8)

Nousheen1

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
wes786 said:
Oh ok well you are on the correct page then, and everyone sees the address there when logged on to the status page you probably just didn't notice it before and now it has disappeared for alot of people and may be it has for you too... ::)
thank you

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
Ali Ayan said:
Brother case to case varieation hota hai

dont scary apni apni qismat hai :)
what's ur AOR date? or when did u filed for ur application?