+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Didn't your caips have the reason in them? I know how you feel we were also put in the interview queue and we are september 2009 AOR, this 3 months thing they say is all lies they said that to me and after 10 months in the queue still no date came. Right now people from 2009 are getting interview dates so you will have a while to go. So I suggest going to Pakistan and getting more pics and sending them in I did the same thing and allhumdulillah they took my file out of the interview queue in March and now my husband got his visa allhumdulilah
Sounds true.... sister mahmed is right you should visit your husband.....

A

alpha1980

BabarShah said:
Bestplace bhai mubarak hooo.... pata nahin app kiyaa banay hain............ Jaisay our sister ney kaha ........

Mubarak Hooo App Koo Bohat Bohat
Hahahahaha

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Address disappeared today on ecase.... Allah Khair Karay............... waiting for PPR

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
BabarShah said:
Address disappeared today on ecase.... Allah Khair Karay............... waiting for PPR
Almost everyone who is waiting for PPR has his address disappeared from ecas except for mine. My address is there always, no agent seems to be bothered about my file for the last two months post remed. No reply to my emails, nothing...

A

alpha1980

KAAMIA72 said:
Almost everyone who is waiting for PPR has his address disappeared from ecas except for mine. My address is there always, no agent seems to be bothered about my file for the last two months post remed. No reply to my emails, nothing...
My address is still there.. :mad:

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
my husband`s interview next weekkkkkkkkkkkkkk...ya Allah sub kuch acha hoa ...Allah keray visa usi waqt day dain fazul logggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I have a question if anyone with some experience can answer or refer me to cic website

As we understand the time frame is on average 23 months for spousal immigration however as a Skilled worker if you have applied in fast track catagory http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp the time frame is 15 months.

My wife qualifies independently (as federal skilled worker class applicant) Do you think I should file her application under Federal skilled worker class as well since her application was transferred to CHC ISB as a sponsored spouse in Feb 2011 or do you think they will say you are already a sponsored spouse you cant apply under federal skilled worker class

ANYONE FOR ANY INPUTS ON THIS SITUATION

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
became-a-loner said:
ANYONE FOR ANY INPUTS ON THIS SITUATION
I would suggest you to hang in there with the spousal sponsorship. Its been 5 months since your file was transferred to Islamabad and the average time for spousal sponsorship(for wife) is about 15 months avg, unless the cases is very weak i.e. phone nikkah only and minimal pictures. I would think that you have 10 more months to go. Thus, in my opinion there is no need to apply for her as a skilled labour.

It might even create problems in your spousal case when they notice that she already has an application under spousal sponsorship and she is still trying hard to immigrate to Canada making it look like that she married you only for immigration and the marriage is fraudlent.

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
my husband`s interview next weekkkkkkkkkkkkkk...ya Allah sub kuch acha hoa ...Allah keray visa usi waqt day dain fazul logggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!
Inshallah...Inshallah mill jaye ga

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I would suggest you to hang in there with the spousal sponsorship. Its been 5 months since your file was transferred to Islamabad and the average time for spousal sponsorship(for wife) is about 15 months avg, unless the cases is very weak i.e. phone nikkah only and minimal pictures. I would think that you have 10 more months to go. Thus, in my opinion there is no need to apply for her as a skilled labour.

It might even create problems in your spousal case when they notice that she already has an application under spousal sponsorship and she is still trying hard to immigrate to Canada making it look like that she married you only for immigration and the marriage is fraudlent.
Thanks for the input I have the similar concern that they may think she is desperate to be in Canada, I dont know how this thing works in their heads as they are free to imagine whatever they wish to .............. they may look at it as productive at her own in Canada under FSW or may see it as desperation to come to Canada ........... hard to answer for anyone I guess, any other opinion folks

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
hey bro, gud to c u on forum after reaching to canada . hows it? where r u staying in canada ?
my re-med is done on 18th and hopefully wil get finalized soon now ...inshallah
did u talk to fahd, or someone from our meeting aftr reaching to canada ??
anyway , enjoy ur new life in a new country .. cheersss
hey how are you ? I mailed Fahad but didn't get any reply yet. I missed all his text msgs when i was in Pak because my cell phone was not with me. I hope now u get PPR really soon.

B

bestplace4u

BabarShah said:
Bestplace bhai mubarak hooo.... pata nahin app kiyaa banay hain............ Jaisay our sister ney kaha ........

Mubarak Hooo App Koo Bohat Bohat
bhaee main kuch nahi bana Alpha uncle jab bhi aate hain poochte hain any good news tou main indo idher udher ki news suna deta hoon

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
bhaee main kuch nahi bana Alpha uncle jab bhi aate hain poochte hain any good news tou main indo idher udher ki news suna deta hoon
Acha hai, thori update mil jatii hai naa :p