08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
mahmed17 said:
Didn't your caips have the reason in them? I know how you feel we were also put in the interview queue and we are september 2009 AOR, this 3 months thing they say is all lies they said that to me and after 10 months in the queue still no date came. Right now people from 2009 are getting interview dates so you will have a while to go. So I suggest going to Pakistan and getting more pics and sending them in I did the same thing and allhumdulillah they took my file out of the interview queue in March and now my husband got his visa allhumdulilah
Hi there,

How long did it take after you went to Pakistan for your file to be removed from interview queue?

My wife was placed in queue at the end of May 2011 and our CAIPS state "pending marriage consumation". This is a result of telephone nikkah and now my family and I are planning trip to Pakistan this October to complete ruhksati to put consumation variable to rest.

I believe after objection letter officials would have just refused our case after 45 day with no proofs of consumation and ruhksati, but with us commenting of our families trip this October in our response to objection letter, they placed us in queue for interview in order to keep application open. I recommend everyone who has telephone nikkah to go to Pakistan to complete formality as I can say my experience has been very taxing on my wife and I.

Thank you,

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I didnt know telephone Nikah was still acceptable- I was told they dont accept telephone Nikah's and want pictures etc- plus rukhsati asap so they dont get a chance to raise any sort of objections

A

alpha1980

highhope said:
Anyone from Calgary Alberta plz advise, which airline would you prefer to travel from Lahore to calgary?, and what are the options?
Hi, you have alot of options . My wife is from calgary . The options are as follow:-

Pia= Lahore to Toronto then connecting flight to Calgary (westjet or Aircanada)

Emirates= Lahore to Dubai to London then codeshare with aircanada from London to Calgary.

Qatar = Lahore to Doha to Toronto then codeshare by Air canada to Calgary from Toronto.

Currently thoser are the best options to calgary. Pia fares are much expensive compare to Emirates and Qatar.

One way fare are as follow:-

Pia : 1675 CAD

Emirates : 1300 CAD

Qatar : 1340 CAD

Above mentioned rates are to calgary which includes your local flight fare as well.

Please be in mind PIA you have option of the weight but once u got a connecting flight u have to pay 100 extra for each lagguage because Aircanada and westjet will allow u 25 kg. Why the charge you extra because PIA is not codesharing with Air canada or westjet.

In my opinion if u chose PIA u should not go for more then 25 kg each bag in that way u can save 200 CAD.

I always prefer you Emirates because once u check in you dont have to worry about your lagguahe it will reached direct to calgary. If u chose Pia then u have to pickup your lagguage from Toronto then go to Aircanada or westjet terminal and checkin again.

A

alpha1980

shah47 said:
and brother one more thing my passport is getting expire in aug 2012 so shud i go for the new one plz keep in mind that i have send the photocopies ov this passport with my picture on it

thanx again
Please be in mind u must have minimum of 6 months valid passport prior to travel.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question if anyone with some experience can answer or refer me to cic website

As we understand the time frame is on average 23 months for spousal immigration however as a Skilled worker if you have applied in fast track catagory http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp the time frame is 15 months.

My wife qualifies independently (as federal skilled worker class applicant) Do you think I should file her application under Federal skilled worker class as well since her application was transferred to CHC ISB as a sponsored spouse in Feb 2011 or do you think they will say you are already a sponsored spouse you cant apply under federal skilled worker class

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
HIC2011 said:
Congratulations to all those who got PPR and passport back with visas
hey bro, gud to c u on forum after reaching to canada . hows it? where r u staying in canada ?
my re-med is done on 18th and hopefully wil get finalized soon now ...inshallah
did u talk to fahd, or someone from our meeting aftr reaching to canada ??
anyway , enjoy ur new life in a new country .. cheersss

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
CanPak05 said:
Hi there,

How long did it take after you went to Pakistan for your file to be removed from interview queue?

My wife was placed in queue at the end of May 2011 and our CAIPS state "pending marriage consumation". This is a result of telephone nikkah and now my family and I are planning trip to Pakistan this October to complete ruhksati to put consumation variable to rest.

I believe after objection letter officials would have just refused our case after 45 day with no proofs of consumation and ruhksati, but with us commenting of our families trip this October in our response to objection letter, they placed us in queue for interview in order to keep application open. I recommend everyone who has telephone nikkah to go to Pakistan to complete formality as I can say my experience has been very taxing on my wife and I.
Thank you,
I sent my pics from my trip in February and in march we got re Pcc and imm forms so it was taken out as soon as proofs were sent As per my CAIPS notes on march 6 it says proofs show marriae is consummated and seems bonafide so inshallah when u send proofs it wont take that long

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Jaania said:
Vacation is not going to solve my problem :(

I dont know why they put us in the interview queue after 1 year of waiting!!!!!
there has to be something which they must have said to you before putting you both into this situation....wasi t Nikah only? or did you have a simple wedding? do you guys communicate on regulat basis?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
nahi behn jee aap dil se dua nahi kar raheen
Dil, dimagh, liver, lungs, bladder waghira waghira...sabse dua ki hai but seems like one stubborn re-med... :p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
shah47 said:
and brother one more thing my passport is getting expire in aug 2012 so shud i go for the new one plz keep in mind that i have send the photocopies ov this passport with my picture on it

thanx again
Aug 2012 is far far away...you probably will be done before that inshAllah ...else they will ask for a new copy...they keep track of that...only problem is that if your PPR comes few months before Aug 2012 then you will have limited time to land

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
mahmed17 said:
Yes inshAllah he is coming soon and I am finding out today for sure he had a hold on both days but I think it will be the 8th INSHALLAH I am calling him soon and will confirm this. Have so much cleaning to actually do now and not do 1% per day lol
inshAllah...8th is right here..it's coming Fridayyyyy.......if I was in your shoes I would have been dancing right now lol

I am having SHAQ on your safai schedules..as per my experience, I believe you aint doing no safai just screaming out "have to have to" and will probably do a "quick emergency safai" a night before...which will result in your cloths attacking him the moment he opens up the closet to set up his and he will discover interesting stuff around the house as well :p please prove me wrong! :p

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Tor-wi said:
inshAllah...8th is right here..it's coming Fridayyyyy.......if I was in your shoes I would have been dancing right now lol

I am having SHAQ on your safai schedules..as per my experience, I believe you aint doing no safai just screaming out "have to have to" and will probably do a "quick emergency safai" a night before...which will result in your cloths attacking him the moment he opens up the closet to set up his and he will discover interesting stuff around the house as well :p please prove me wrong! :p
haha you are so funny! Allhumdulillah he finalized his ticket for the 8th which is only 7 days away now inshAllah and I am so excited. And no before I was stalling because I was thinking who knows when the passport will come back and when he will come now I know I already started. I have moved my rooms to the bigger one in the house lol so I have cleaned it out, got rid of any garbage, cleaned out the entire closet for him, got hangers for his stuff, moved all my things into the room, got new blinds for the room, and all that is left is to dust the furniture in there and inshAllah will do the vacuum and it will be all set nicely. ;D So I am ahead of the game now no more laziness.

lol now I am starting to feel like a wife :p

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
When I saw SHAQ in your post, I was thinking about Shaquille O'Neal. ;D

Tor-wi said: