Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
bestplace4u said:
Behn jee how are u
I am fine bhudde miyaaa how are you? ;D re-med aya mere bhai ka?

A

alpha1980

bestplace4u said:
haan shabnam aunty k haan teesri larki hui hai
Guys.... Bestplace ki aunty ka ghar teesri bety hoi ha, mery ap sa sa guzarish ha k ink mubarikbad da.... Bestplace har week apki kisi aunty k ghar beta ya bety peda hoti ha.. Apko buhat mubarik ho.... ;D

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
aray maximus bhai how r u and hows canada :D
i am fine bhai u tell wats the update? Did u get re-med? Canada is good so far im liking it

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Vacation is not going to solve my problem :(

I dont know why they put us in the interview queue after 1 year of waiting!!!!!

B

bestplace4u

alpha1980 said:
Guys.... Bestplace ki aunty ka ghar teesri bety hoi ha, mery ap sa sa guzarish ha k ink mubarikbad da.... Bestplace har week apki kisi aunty k ghar beta ya bety peda hoti ha.. Apko buhat mubarik ho.... ;D
haan meri paros ki aunties k haan :p cuz aap jab bhi aate ho good news poochte ho.

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Tor-wi said:
Ahem so when is he coming? July 8th or on 15th? mashAllah just few more days for you... ;)
Yes inshAllah he is coming soon and I am finding out today for sure he had a hold on both days but I think it will be the 8th INSHALLAH I am calling him soon and will confirm this. Have so much cleaning to actually do now and not do 1% per day lol

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Jaania said:
Vacation is not going to solve my problem :(

I dont know why they put us in the interview queue after 1 year of waiting!!!!!
Didn't your caips have the reason in them? I know how you feel we were also put in the interview queue and we are september 2009 AOR, this 3 months thing they say is all lies they said that to me and after 10 months in the queue still no date came. Right now people from 2009 are getting interview dates so you will have a while to go. So I suggest going to Pakistan and getting more pics and sending them in I did the same thing and allhumdulillah they took my file out of the interview queue in March and now my husband got his visa allhumdulilah

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Anyone from Calgary Alberta plz advise, which airline would you prefer to travel from Lahore to calgary?, and what are the options?

shah47

Jun 30, 2011
AOR sep 2010

why fill the forms again nd police certificates again by the way my wife emailed them nd they replied

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

so wat does that mean i already have send them all the documents nd i forwarded my case from canada through a lawyer so why they ask for refilling the forms again brother

and brother thanx for the previous reply i really appreciate that nd thankx in advance

shah47

Jun 30, 2011
and brother one more thing my passport is getting expire in aug 2012 so shud i go for the new one plz keep in mind that i have send the photocopies ov this passport with my picture on it

thanx again

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They ask to fill the forms to see if there has been any change in family status (Schedule background) such as any of siblings got married, bla bla ....... since you can send them invitation for visit in future ............... and also your personal activity as to what have you been doing since you applied for immigration ............. in terms of police clearance, since there is no central database in pakistan from where they can get an electronic update they try to know if you committed any crime since you applied ............ which is a joke since you can pay and get away with anything in Pakistan but they are slaves of their own procedures and when they use their judgment, the decisions are equally painful .............. hope it helps ........... rest the gold standard experts can advice such as brother Wes, sister Mahamed, One2Ka4, Dodgecharger and so on