+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_H said:
inshallha u will get da visa soon u know i also did my appeal can tell me how long did u wait to get ADR interview n how long was da interview( marriage is not genuine)
A_H bro/sis.... Truck ki Bati Key Peechay Laga diya app koo bi....
After filling appeal... CIC has 120 days for forwarding your file to IRB Appeal Division. Then IRB will review you file and arrange ADR conference date as per availability of Dates and Officers..... aprox... you will get ADR date after one year of filling appeal... so concentrate on winning of ADR if you lose than .. fulling hearing date will be after aprox one year of ADR conference....... visit following link .......

http://www.irb.gc.ca/eng/brdcom/references/procedures/proc/iadsai/info/Pages/marriage.aspx

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_H said:
inshallha u will get da visa soon u know i also did my appeal can tell me how long did u wait to get ADR interview n how long was da interview( marriage is not genuine)
My interview was fine......... and it was taking by local officer ...... Kess key haath pay dhoondon app khooon ... :-[ jab saray shehar ney pehnay hoon dastany...... :-\

They can ask any question in interview..... what do you do for living in Pakistan... how much money you earn in Pakistan...(docs were with him) ....if we don't give you visa... bala... bala....in my case....... Alhamdullah I have executive level Job in IT field here in Karachi........ and I satisfied him... at the last he asked me one question..... you don't have marriage hall phone number on the Reception Card... I want to call them for checking.. then I surprised..... How my younger brothers forget to print telephone numbers on it.....

One thing..... for everyone.... those are going to face the interview... sit very calm ... don't move too much your hands during the conversation (body language).... when he asked you question and never try to re-adjust your body on your seat...... when you re-adjust yourself on chair before giving the answer it means you are trying to create answer.....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
I won brother. ;D.... 7 years before marriage and 4 years after marriage...... still treasuring each other.. :p....
:) Thats awesome MashAllah! Many many more years to come InshAllah

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mississauga08 said:
wes786 - I gather from my spouse that the re-medical report is sent to the embassy by the doctor's office. There isn't anything that had to be mailed by the family member. Can you kindly re-confirm if the doctor's office handed the report to your wife for mailing?

Thanks.
His wife only sent receipt ..... DMP dont give reports they directly send all reports to New Dehli, India...

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends.....I just got Passport back with Visa...It took 19 days to get the visa stamped

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
Dear Friends.....I just got Passport back with Visa...It took 19 days to get the visa stamped
Wow Smokin Man. Ub meri tarif se officially ap ko bohut bohut mubarik baad ho Maximus bhai. :)

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HIC2011 said:
[move]Mubarakaaannnnn ..... 8).. congrats .......MashaAllah.
pray for us..waiting for PPR ............

B

bestplace4u

HIC2011 said:
Many congtraz wuish u a happy life ahead

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Goood Congrats man MashaALLAH
n Happy togetherness.... Please post a detailed timeline if you could

HIC2011 said:

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
BabarShah said:
My interview was fine......... and it was taking by local officer ...... Kess key haath pay dhoondon app khooon ... :-[ jab saray shehar ney pehnay hoon dastany...... :-\

They can ask any question in interview..... what do you do for living in Pakistan... how much money you earn in Pakistan...(docs were with him) ....if we don't give you visa... bala... bala....in my case....... Alhamdullah I have executive level Job in IT field here in Karachi........ and I satisfied him... at the last he asked me one question..... you don't have marriage hall phone number on the Reception Card... I want to call them for checking.. then I surprised..... How my younger brothers forget to print telephone numbers on it.....

One thing..... for everyone.... those are going to face the interview... sit very calm ... don't move too much your hands during the conversation (body language).... when he asked you question and never try to re-adjust your body on your seat...... when you re-adjust yourself on chair before giving the answer it means you are trying to create answer.....
I am sorry if i am asking this question and you have already explained it sometime. On what Grounds your case was rejected?

I am an immigrant in Federal skilled worker class and recently sponsored my spouse and 3 kids a week back. They were already declared at the time of my immigration and even were asked to submit passports for visa but as i was not having any support in Canada so i decided to proceed alone at that time. But now i am settle Alhamdollillah and dont want prolong my family to be away from me. Do you think it would support the case as they already had their medicals, approvals and on their record at local office? It is little different from the regular newly wedded cases or family sponsorships.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Congratulations Maximus! :) So when are you off to Canada inshAllah?

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
HIC2011 said:
Congatessssssss and Cheers

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Is here any body from Vancouver or BC?

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot-Lier said:
I am sorry if i am asking this question and you have already explained it sometime. On what Grounds your case was rejected?

I am an immigrant in Federal skilled worker class and recently sponsored my spouse and 3 kids a week back. They were already declared at the time of my immigration and even were asked to submit passports for visa but as i was not having any support in Canada so i decided to proceed alone at that time. But now i am settle Alhamdollillah and dont want prolong my family to be away from me. Do you think it would support the case as they already had their medicals, approvals and on their record at local office? It is little different from the regular newly wedded cases or family sponsorships.
Marriage is not Genuine ---------
They have your record already and as you mentioned they already issue PPR for your family but you couldn't make at that time......... but as per their processing case they will process your case under family class.. might be possible they will ask you for providing detail of not acquiring visa at that time for your family. Its purely depend on the CIC how they treat your case........ in my opinion your family all details are already with them they should process it fast.. but you know... new background checks, medical history....forms