+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mississauga08 said:
Thank you for your quick reply.

We weren't told by the doctor's office to mail the receipt, nor does it say anywhere on the receipt that it has to be mailed for confirmation. I think we will send it off even though 45 days duration window has passed now.

Did everyone else followed the same?
You don't have to, but alot of people just do it. Sometimes what happens is that when your file opens and if they don't have the information they requested they put another Bring Forward Date on the file. So atleast this way they know the remedical is done and when the file opens they might not have results at the time but they can request or do the next step. This way they have some proof of atleast the applicant is interested, because on the remed request they mention "if you don't get an appointment within 30 days we would assume you are no longer interested and file will be closed!"

So just to be on a safe side people either email, mail or fax the receipt that they have done their remedical atleast.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
You could become a consultant part time for spousal cases...seriously...it's good money they make...
Naa I am good! I will give free advice but never snatch people for something this painfull

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
wes786 said:
Naa I am good! I will give free advice but never snatch people for something this painfull
well said !

Mississauga08

Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 2010
wes786 said:
You don't have to, but alot of people just do it. Sometimes what happens is that when your file opens and if they don't have the information they requested they put another Bring Forward Date on the file. So atleast this way they know the remedical is done and when the file opens they might not have results at the time but they can request or do the next step. This way they have some proof of atleast the applicant is interested, because on the remed request they mention "if you don't get an appointment within 30 days we would assume you are no longer interested and file will be closed!"

So just to be on a safe side people either email, mail or fax the receipt that they have done their remedical atleast.
You have a good contingency plan. We'll follow the same and will keep the members informed. Thanks again.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
You could become a consultant part time for spousal cases...seriously...it's good money they make...
wes786 said:
Plus, I know how many times these lawyers and consulatants get bud-duas and cursed. I'd rather help people for their duas! I am happy with what I am doing :)

TGIF

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 02 2010
Passport Req..
July 07 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 13 2011
Bro Wes can you please tell me who has received their ppr in two weeks after re pcc/imm forms and re meds.

Is it within reason to believe so one can get ppr in two weeks after re meds.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
TGIF said:
Bro Wes can you please tell me who has received their ppr in two weeks after re pcc/imm forms and re meds.

Is it within reason to believe so one can get ppr in two weeks after re meds.
Not PPR after two weeks of rePCC/IMM forms, I said remedical after two weeks of rePCC/IMM Forms.

Alot of people have received remedical and PPR together. If not together then shortly after remedical, and if not then it ranges anywhere from 1 to 3 months after remedical.

kashif8597

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-April-2010
AOR Received.
13-July-2010
wes786 said:
For the actual supplementary information form that is now a requirement for citizens of Pakistan and they normally send out with the other IMM forms click the link below:
Yes, that is what i was looking for. Thanks Wes786.

BTW I am July 13 AOR but nothing from chc, no pcc or remedical :( Any idea why they havn't opened my file??
I am having my wife do pcc and imm forms voluntarily.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
kashif8597 said:
Yes, that is what i was looking for. Thanks Wes786.

BTW I am July 13 AOR but nothing from chc, no pcc or remedical :( Any idea why they havn't opened my file??
I am having my wife do pcc and imm forms voluntarily.
there are a few applicants who have done the same, but if I were you I would wait atleast till mid July. However, the choice is yours, currently they are reviewing June/July/August AORs so they might have already send the request if not then you should shortly receive something.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
chess khelte hain CHC wale. :eek:
dont be depressed,CHC K HAN DAIR HAI ANDHEER NAHI
(as my husband says) :)
Ha G jin ko haram ki adit par jaye wo jaldi jati nahi tu be pateint with them

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Absolutely pleasure bro.... your case is more than enough long now & you have a good chance of consideration by entities you have emailed.
Remember in ur prays. Do update us with their response.

saifsmarty said:
found a specail link , mail bejy hai dekho kia jwab ata hai ..!! 1 :-

thankfull to support of

bhai hassan "hic" &

bhai saggit_16 "fahad".

thax bros in the time of need ur support and kindness to ur bro..m happy and pray for u.
gud luck. :)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
That's good news....
Ur hubby would have been running to the door now everytime the bell rings :D

mahmed17 said:
Allhumdulillah today my hubbys ecas changed to "decision made"- now the real wait begins :D

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Will be 8 yrs in August. 2yrs shaadi ko bhi hujayenge ab...We both know eachother inside out, its been too long now :p
I won brother. ;D.... 7 years before marriage and 4 years after marriage...... still treasuring each other.. :p....