+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
tum sab loog bas aik dosre ko dua dete raho k ho jayega aameen ho jayega....today i m sooo sad.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( koi kiun nh bata deta ke kab tak akhir?? koi date hi bata dain ye stupid CHC wale....gettin pisseddd off nowww..... will tel my hubby to take the case back...too much now................. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( CHC walon ko reham nh aata :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(...

YE JAHIL LOOG AKHIR SARA WAQT OFFICE MA BAYTH KAR KARTE KIA HAIN????? :'(

Mississauga08

Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 2010
wes786 said:
Latest:

So finally the remedical is done for my wife, and she has sent the receipts by TCS already, also I will be emailing the scanned copy of the receipts. Now paitiently waiting for PPR InshAllah...Keep us in prayers!
wes786 - I gather from my spouse that the re-medical report is sent to the embassy by the doctor's office. There isn't anything that had to be mailed by the family member. Can you kindly re-confirm if the doctor's office handed the report to your wife for mailing?

Thanks.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
andeera1 said:
tum sab loog bas aik dosre ko dua dete raho k ho jayega aameen ho jayega....today i m sooo sad.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( koi kiun nh bata deta ke kab tak akhir?? koi date hi bata dain ye stupid CHC wale....gettin pisseddd off nowww..... will tel my hubby to take the case back...too much now................. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( CHC walon ko reham nh aata :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(...

chess khelte hain CHC wale. :eek:
dont be depressed,CHC K HAN DAIR HAI ANDHEER NAHI
(as my husband says) :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
MuhammadFM said:
gr8 Thanks Wes... once we have submitted these forms they will ask for Re-Med and then PPR.. how long do you think it may take from here to get the visa? and any idea for how long they keep the passport for?
Its different for everyone! remedical ranges anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 months after rePCC and forms, and then some receive PPR either with remedical or if not with remedical then 1- 3 months after remedical. My wife received her rePCC and forms in Feb 2011, and remedical after 3 months in May 2011 and now she is waiting for PPR, her process started in Jan 2010. So yeah it varies case to case...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
andeera1 said:

Probably humare posts perh ker hastey hongey aur kya ;) and sister saber is the key here...evey stage of life is to be lived and enjoyed...this is also a part of your life where you both will learn how important "being together" is...take a deep breath and relax...things will happen sooner or later inshAllah and you will be looking back at these days with a brighttt smile :p

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mississauga08 said:
wes786 - I gather from my spouse that the re-medical report is sent to the embassy by the doctor's office. There isn't anything that had to be mailed by the family member. Can you kindly re-confirm if the doctor's office handed the report to your wife for mailing?

Thanks.
Yes thats correct, the report is sent from the Doctor's Office directly to New Delhi, India and thats where the results are entered in their internal database for Islamabad to access them from. The only thing the doctors give you is the payment receipt, which you can either email, or fax them as a proof that you have done the remedical.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
mahmed17 said:
haha of course!!!! Actually I went to goodlife class called 'firm parts' and my legs are DEAD from it so no closet cleaning right now until my legs gain the ability to walk again :p
"firm parts" :eek: hahaha...so you are in your "must get slim" mode now? If you are then it is good, just make sure you dont forget abt it once your hubby is here...as our desi women are "sticks" before shadi and after shadi (2-3 yrs later) they gladly explode :p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
wes786 said:
:) InshAllah...
Whenever I come here you are ALWAYS here giving great mashwaras...is this your full time job? :eek: what do you do for living other than helping spouses?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
Whenever I come here you are ALWAYS here giving great mashwaras...is this your full time job? :eek: what do you do for living other than helping spouses?
Hahah... I have a full time job in a chemistry lab Alhumdolillah...But I love coming here and helping others with what I have learned.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
andeera1 said:

Himmat rakho behan, everything will be alright. Trust me no one can understand or even have a clue what we are going through other than people on this forum because we are all going throuh the same thing and we all know how this feels exactly deep inside our hearts. So we are all here to support and help each other in this tough times. Atleast you know that you are not the only one, there are alot of people travelling in the same boat.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
chemistry lab ...hmmm..
where do u work if u dnt mind me asking?

Mississauga08

Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 2010
wes786 said:
Yes thats correct, the report is sent from the Doctor's Office directly to New Delhi, India and thats where the results are entered in their internal database for Islamabad to access them from. The only thing the doctors give you is the payment receipt, which you can either email, or fax them as a proof that you have done the remedical.
Thank you for your quick reply.

We weren't told by the doctor's office to mail the receipt, nor does it say anywhere on the receipt that it has to be mailed for confirmation. I think we will send it off even though 45 days duration window has passed now.

Did everyone else followed the same?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
wes786 said:
Hahah... I have a full time job in a chemistry lab Alhumdolillah...
LOL *phew* so after all you do have a full time job mashAllah...and it has nothing to do with this site lol

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
LOL *phew* so after all you do have a full time job mashAllah...and it has nothing to do with this site lol
Nope! as I said I like being here and helping other in the same situation as I am, but yeah I do come on this site from work aswell...