+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
i just mail my suplementary forums and RE PCC by tcs. my question is how does they check background. also i guess i will get re-medical request in next 2 month is that right ???/

mareea said:
expect your remed request in coming 2 weeks :)
This is not neccessarily true, depends on how complicated the case is and how much of a process is done for you. Applicants that have about same time line as my wife, some have received remedical request after few week of submitting rePCC and forms and some have received after months. My wife received rePCC+forms in Feb2011, and she received her remedical request in May2011(exactly after 3 months). Its different for everyone.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
andeera1 said:
inshAllah aameen :)
HIC2011 said:
u both will get PPR next week
Thanks, inshAllah i hope so AMEEN ;D

mareea said:
Insha'Allah .. I have been waiting since 2009 too and I know exactly how it feels :\
The last 21 months were a nightmare .. I need a wake up call now :D
I know I need that wake up call where my husband calls me screaming I GOT PPR lol...i've been seeing dreams of this day for so long

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Where is my PPR? Maximus bhai meray liye bhi dua karlo next week ki. It's been 26 months in process.
:'( Why has it taken so long? What was the complication?

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Where is my PPR? Maximus bhai meray liye bhi dua karlo next week ki. It's been 26 months in process.
Inshallah very soon....but why it took soo long?

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Tuco unfortunately I think he will have interview because people are still in the queue from 2009 AOR, allhumdulillah mine was waived but I think he should get caips and see why they want interview because if they had waived it he would have got re-pcc and re-med by now.
Thank you for your response. I will lay down some facts for you. I got my Nikka done in 2009, applied for immigration and got AOR in Sept 2009. Meds done and pcc from UK and Pak sent to them. They first told me in June 2010 that I was in queue for interview. My wife came in end of december and we got our rukhsati done in januray 2011. I sent them her boarding pass, pictures et cetera after she went away. I had ordered Caips before rukhsati and there wasn't a reason stated for the interview. We've ordered caips again and hoping to get them soon, and I hope this time they reveal the reason for calling me in for an interview. Lastly, I just recently sent them call records of conversations between my wife and myself.

Any comments?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Thank you for your response. I will lay down some facts for you. I got my Nikka done in 2009, applied for immigration and got AOR in Sept 2009. Meds done and pcc from UK and Pak sent to them. They first told me in June 2010 that I was in queue for interview. My wife came in end of december and we got our rukhsati done in januray 2011. I sent them her boarding pass, pictures et cetera after she went away. I had ordered Caips before rukhsati and there wasn't a reason stated for the interview. We've ordered caips again and hoping to get them soon, and I hope this time they reveal the reason for calling me in for an interview. Lastly, I just recently sent them call records of conversations between my wife and myself.

Any comments?

InshAllah they will waive your interview soon, because you have done your rukhsati and sent all the proofs that prove your relationship is genuine.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
InshAllah they will waive your interview soon, because you have done your rukhsati and sent all the proofs that prove your relationship is genuine.
Thanks man, just reading that took some grief away.

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

@Maximus

Thanks. There is no real reason for the delay. I had travelled outside of Pakistan so that delayed the case a bit but there is really no reason for the 26 months in process. I had last gotten PCC and supplementary forms to fill in February. I sent those back in March. Since then no correspondence. I had emailed them and was told to provide the courier details. This was the last I got from CHC-I in May. It's been almost a month. As per the CAIPS the BF date was March 25. My patience is really running out now. Now I am waiting for re-med and PPR together. Inshallah agar bhetari hai to shayad jaldi ajai ga warna intezar hi kar sakhtay hain.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
zs101 said:

Any comments?
Don't worry inshAllah they will waive it, we have the EXACT SAME STORY ;D My husband and I had nikkah May 2009 and our AOR is september 2009. We were in queue for interview June 2010 because of not having rukhasti and not enough proof of relationship. I went back to visit my husband December 2010 and sent them the pics and other proof in Feb 2011 and in March 2011 we got re-pcc and imm forms and my caips said thy waived interview after I sent the proofs and in April my husband got re-med now waiting for PPR so inshAllah hope your caips come soon and they waive the interview. ;D

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Don't worry inshAllah they will waive it, we have the EXACT SAME STORY ;D My husband and I had nikkah May 2009 and our AOR is september 2009. We were in queue for interview June 2010 because of not having rukhasti and not enough proof of relationship. I went back to visit my husband December 2010 and sent them the pics and other proof in Feb 2011 and in March 2011 we got re-pcc and imm forms and my caips said thy waived interview after I sent the proofs and in April my husband got re-med now waiting for PPR so inshAllah hope your caips come soon and they waive the interview. ;D
That is great news. I am so glad to hear that. Thanks so much for letting me know.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
Thanks Wes & Tuco for your replies

Tuco can u plz tell me where can i get certification after the translation?

Also in documents it's saying pictures with negative. Do we really need to submit negative? Beacuse it is really hard to find photographer who provides negative now these days.
you welcome i.solo...you can get it certified from any notary public after paying a few hundred rupees...
no need to send negatives of pictures...nobody sends -ve and there's been no objection on this...cheeeers

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khan82 said:
salam every one did u guys know that islamabad embassy work on saturday too. coz yesterday i email them and today i got a reply from them i said wow good job after this they are working over time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtHq8EEFJ-s

goood.... wat ws there reply ???????

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
zs101 said:
That is great news. I am so glad to hear that. Thanks so much for letting me know.
no problems, when did you apply for caips?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
salam every one did u guys know that islamabad embassy work on saturday too. coz yesterday i email them and today i got a reply from them i said wow good job after this they are working over time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtHq8EEFJ-s
I would like to know what kind of "work" they exactly do on Saturdays? by the speed of their case processing, it seems like they probably only work on Saturdays and have sunday - friday off ;D