Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
tuco said:
you welcome i.solo...you can get it certified from any notary public after paying a few hundred rupees...
no need to send negatives of pictures...nobody sends -ve and there's been no objection on this...cheeeers
No -ves needed...only +ves will do for you....that's what I did as well.... 8)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
andeera1 said:
i need help can anybdy tell me plz its been 9 mnths now..in AOR thy said u can contact us aftr 9 mnths so can i call them or send thm an email to chk wats going on? is it good to call thm i mean embassy..???
2nd thing....i m going in july to visit my hubby....i dun wana come back so can a person go nd live wd his/her spouse during process? ya us par b jahil loog objection karaingay bcz i saw many of my cousins did ths...bt thy r from usa not canada.....SARA KCH HAMARAY LIYE HI HAI KIA MATLAB HUM CANADA WALOON KE LIYE HUHH :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
9 months is just like "may be we will look at it in 9 months" ..my letter said 9 months as well but they only looked at my file after 11 months ...yes you can send them emails or call them but they advise to keep it at minimum as this will delay your process time if they have to go back to the file for status check all the time.

You can go and live with your hubby for less than 6 months...any time beyond that "specially if tax filing time falls in between"....they will bother you and ask you to send proof that you are in fact planning to stay in Canada blah wlah...

iltham

Oct 29, 2010
damascus
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
21-12-2010
Med's Done....
24-09-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2011
i am Canadian citizen and i sponsored my wife since October 2010 ,she lives with my three Canadian kids in Syria Damascus
on December 2010 my little girl had a bad injury in her left eye which forced me to return to Syria . now it is June 2011 and i am still far from my job and i don't know what will happened to the sponsorship application.
does my return affects the application especially my wife received a letter asking here about every single step from me.

thanks

iltham

29-05-2011

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqSa said:
Congratulations to Maximus and Ali Shah!

May you be reunited with your spouses as soon as possible..and may it be the beginning to an amazing life together with your respective spouses..please remember everyone else in your prayers!
Thank you so much aqSa for wishing & giving me such a nice Duas.... :)
can you please show us your timeline?

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
Ali pae main twanu hon hi PM karni ah number v dehniya te naale hor aik do gala pochniya ;D hon dua karo k mere mian da passport mang laen the tussi katte a jao eh te hor hi changi gal hain naale te sang v ho jaye ga, main aj raati phone kar k apne mian nu das deya gi twada te fir unna nu patha hosi k twada phone ahvna ha nahin te dar jahn gaye patha nahin kistra menu janden LOL hon dua karo visa mila saano vi te koi problem nay ha inshAllah tussi Canada awo te ice cream zaroor le ahva ge nahin te main apne mian nu hi akhniya tussi ice cream kha k canada a jaana ;D waise v uthe zyada garmi hain
G penr main PM par lya eh, tay tusa nu PM da reply v dy choria us vch mera number tay naa vy o tuseen unhan nu das diyo :) tuseen meri duawan ch mojood hondy o sohnrai Rab nai chaya tay Inshallah sab kuj thek thek aur jald lakin os di Raza day naal oci Inshallah tuseen preshan na ovia karoo menu pori umeed eh Inshallah 2 ya 2.5 mahinai bad aseen dovy kathy Canada awsan 8) jithy tak gal eh ice-cream di tay o main tusan dowan kolon kha lenri eh gran ja k tuwady unhan koloon tay Canada pohanch Inshallah tusan koloon v treat lenri eh akhir tuseen sady gran dy o tay menu honr pata lagya is gal di treat :p

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i.Solo said:
Thanks Wes & Tuco for your replies

Tuco can u plz tell me where can i get certification after the translation?

Also in documents it's saying pictures with negative. Do we really need to submit negative? Beacuse it is really hard to find photographer who provides negative now these days.
Salam Bro
what is your timeline and where do you live in pak?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
@ Maximus

Thanks. There is no real reason for the delay. I had travelled outside of Pakistan so that delayed the case a bit but there is really no reason for the 26 months in process. I had last gotten PCC and supplementary forms to fill in February. I sent those back in March. Since then no correspondence. I had emailed them and was told to provide the courier details. This was the last I got from CHC-I in May. It's been almost a month. As per the CAIPS the BF date was March 25. My patience is really running out now. Now I am waiting for re-med and PPR together. Inshallah agar bhetari hai to shayad jaldi ajai ga warna intezar hi kar sakhtay hain.
Hope for the best! My wife also received rePCC and supp forms in Feb we sent everything in early March. Now in May they have sent her remedical request so you might receive a remedical soon too. Her med appt is in June so hopefully she gets the PPR soon InshAllah after they get her meds results..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
I would like to know what kind of "work" they exactly do on Saturdays? by the speed of their case processing, it seems like they probably only work on Saturdays and have sunday - friday off ;D
According to CIC website, they don't work on Saturdays or Sundays and Fridays are half days as well:

Office Hours:

Monday: 08:00 – 17:00
Tuesday: 08:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 08:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 08:00 – 17:00
Friday: 08:00 – 12:30

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
According to CIC website, they don't work on Saturdays or Sundays and Fridays are half days as well:

Office Hours:

Monday: 08:00 – 17:00
Tuesday: 08:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 08:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 08:00 – 17:00
Friday: 08:00 – 12:30

but how come i got the reply today which i send them last night ????????? Sat, May 28, 2011 1:20:32 AM

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Tuco for you reply.

@khan82
It could be an auto reply.... I guess

khan82 said:
but how come i got the reply today which i send them last night ????????? Sat, May 28, 2011 1:20:32 AM
@ Ali Shah
I still need to apply :mad:

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
i.Solo said:
Thanks Tuco for you reply.

@ khan82
It could be an auto reply.... I guess

@ Ali Shah
I still need to apply :mad:
May be they are working overtime to clear some of the backlog :p Yeah Right!!!!!!! :p

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Salam guys , ( i solo,andeera sis, mahmed sis, tuco bhai , saggit bhai ,raymasood,bigmacdady,Wes).

* WESAY WES BHAI WORKING DAYS MAI BHY KIA YE KAM KRTAY HAIN ??? :D

* ANDEERA SIS, HOW R U AND HOW IS UR WORK GOING ? AP KO TAX FILING K TIME BARAY PUCH SKTAY HAI Y BOTHR KR K DELAY KR SAKTAY HAIN,OR AJ KAL TO BHANA CHAHIYE UNHAI SO ,I RECOMEND K AAP KUCH TIME RAHAIN OR CHALY JAIN WESAY BHY YHA K HALAT THEK NHY.I KNOW,ITS HARD BUT ITS BEST IN UR FAVOR .

* TUCO BHAI KESAY HAIN ? LOOKS LIKE UR ENJOYING SENDING MSGS NOW ..HAHAHHA.
* MAHMED SIS AP KO GRAN WALAY MIL GYE ,HOPE UR HUBY GET PPR AND CAN GO WITH HIM .
* SAGGIT ,WHRE R U BRO ?
* RAYMASOOD KESAY HO ,NO REPLY?
* I-SOLO ,.. AP LHR MAI ANRKALI JAO YA CIVIL LINES COLEGE K SATH NOTARIES BETHAY HAI ..UNHY SAY TRANSLATE KRA K STAMP KRA LO.200 RS DAY DENA .WIL BE ENOUGH.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
andeeera sis not online ...

whn comin to pk then ....

injections lay k ana , boht tabiyat khrab hoty hai polution say .

try stay and go ..its gud for ur huby case ,and thts wat for u guys r working now a days .pk mai kam or stay k halat nhy hai aby ,allah anay walay din mai better kr day .