+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
maali said:
Salaams Everyone!

After much waiting and talking for months and months on the phone, my wife finally arrived today evening at Pearson airport. It was a dream come true seeing her at the entry ramp at the airport.
Now my married life starts finally after almost 1.5 yrs of marriage!

I will keep all of you in my prayers and hopefully in near future all spouses will receive their much deserved visas!
Cong8s maali ! may u have very very happy life (Aameeeeeeen)!

I appreciate if you could share your experience with us about your case and guide us if u know something important in ur case which makes it very strong to get visa soon as compare to others :)

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
khan82 said:
you are right sis Allah hen ke bera gharak kary .....................i am also going on September if my hubbyd didnt come and stary there for six months and every day i will get picture and send to chc Allah hen ko tabah kary believe me i am so mad kab ham iss azab say farigh hongay ya Allah saber dy
yeah me too im gona take picss nd send those jahil ppl ... Dun wrry evrythng gona b fine May Allah help us ameen

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
maali said:
Salaams Everyone!

After much waiting and talking for months and months on the phone, my wife finally arrived today evening at Pearson airport. It was a dream come true seeing her at the entry ramp at the airport.
Now my married life starts finally after almost 1.5 yrs of marriage!

I will keep all of you in my prayers and hopefully in near future all spouses will receive their much deserved visas!
congratulations. :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
andeera1 said:
My cousins wife jus came from india in 6 mnths thtzzz totally unfairrrr.... Im gona sucideeee:(
Yeah its tough not to compare Ind with Pak but the reality is that you cannot compare the two naitons....

maali

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for the congrats. Inshallah, u all will hear good news.

Just visit your spouse whenever you can, send proof of relationship, update PCC yourself after 7-8 months, send pics in which u and your spouse look very comfortable with each other so that anyone looking will feel these two are husband and wife. Lastly, demand an update as to what is happening. Remember, the emails should be sent by the sponsor and in a professional and respectful manner so that anyone reading would go an extra mile in replying with more details of the case. So proof read your emails and refine the language as much as you can. That way the official looking at it would feel obliged to respond. Even if they send generic replies, they do make notes and could positively affect the case in future!

Remember, you have to think from the immigration officer's standpoint. They always connect the dots and make a story out of each case. Always fill the initial application properly with the best of your abilities and check, check again and recheck. That sets your "Kashti" in the right direction!

m_alihussain

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
maali said:

Just visit your spouse whenever you can, send proof of relationship, update PCC yourself after 7-8 months, send pics in which u and your spouse look very comfortable with each other so that anyone looking will feel these two are husband and wife. Lastly, demand an update as to what is happening. Remember, the emails should be sent by the sponsor and in a professional and respectful manner so that anyone reading would go an extra mile in replying with more details of the case. So proof read your emails and refine the language as much as you can. That way the official looking at it would feel obliged to respond. Even if they send generic replies, they do make notes and could positively affect the case in future!

Remember, you have to think from the immigration officer's standpoint. They always connect the dots and make a story out of each case. Always fill the initial application properly with the best of your abilities and check, check again and recheck. That sets your "Kashti" in the right direction!
thanks dear :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maali said:

Maali bhai many congratulations. Hun wait over :) What happened to interview than.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maali said:

Thanks for the advice! I agree with you about the emails. Seems like they reply to sponsors faster than the applicants, I have made a few inquiries for my wife and I have received a reply everytime.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maali said:

BY the way, did you receive a request to re fill IMM + supplemantary forms or just remed and PPR together?

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
andeera1 said:
My cousins wife jus came from india in 6 mnths thtzzz totally unfairrrr.... Im gona sucideeee:(
lol lol..dont suicide...we all r in the same boat...india manhoos itni short timeline hai..pakistan bechara ho chuka hai yar :(

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maali said:

Congratulations

B

bestplace4u

Humaumair said:
lol lol..dont suicide...we all r in the same boat...india manhoos itni short timeline hai..pakistan bechara ho chuka hai yar :(
India Vs Pak huge difference, I ask one question everyone here these days WHY did the created Pakistan?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so that we can live in a country called OURS with peace dignity, and our head high with pride! Was that so hard?