+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
for the people who use Ufone to call their spouses in canada...
yar Ufone isn't working for the last one week for calls to canada..there is some problem in the network and the call disconnects after a few minutes automatically....does any one else experience the same thing these days while making calls to canada????? if it's working perfect then which city ??? i'm in lahore and it's not working here...please share your call experience from Ufone

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
don't worry bro kuch nai hota...ALLAH SAB KI KHARIYAT KARYIN
bro aap Ufone use krte hain bhabhi ko call krne k liye?? please see my above post and comment

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
for the people who use Ufone to call their spouses in canada...
yar Ufone isn't working for the last one week for calls to canada..there is some problem in the network and the call disconnects after a few minutes automatically....does any one else experience the same thing these days while making calls to canada????? if it's working perfect then which city ??? i'm in lahore and it's not working here...please share your call experience from Ufone
yarr why don't you try Skype package its 6$ a month and every day you have 6 hour to call Canada on mobile and land line number and it also gave you your call history and if you just want to make call use gmail call service to call Canada and USA on mobile and land line for free unlimited but no call history

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
tuco said:
our Ecas has started working but they have put wrong mailing address on it :eek: :eek:
her home address and mailing address is the same...she lives in Cambridge but they have put some address of Etobicoke in her mailing address.. :eek:...i just checked from google map and that etobicoke addressis a real one
and it is also showing "we have sent approval letter to your mailing address"...may be they sent the letter mistakenly and when they realized their mistake they just sent my wife Email of that letter...but what about privacy...i think they can't retrieve that letter but the person who might have received it on Etobicoke address can get access to our Ecas and other important info :eek: :eek: ...and we just checked yesterday that our client # is the same as my wife's record of landing...
i asked my wife to contact CIC call center..and aksed her not to update the mailing address as proof of their neligency...let's see what their response...koi guide kare please
She can also do it online I think, it has an option to update the address online try that out aswell, if that doesn't work tell her to call the call centre and they should be able to fix he problem

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
yarr why don't you try Skype package its 6$ a month and every day you have 6 hour to call Canada on mobile and land line number and it also gave you your call history and if you just want to make call use gmail call service to call Canada and USA on mobile and land line for free unlimited but no call history
yeah brother good options... :)

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
yeah brother good options... :)
brother need any kind of help in computer to making call or any kind of thing feel free to call my number is
0321-4727177

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
She can also do it online I think, it has an option to update the address online try that out aswell, if that doesn't work tell her to call the call centre and they should be able to fix he problem
yes she can do it easily..BUT the issue is they sent the letter to that etobicoke address...and mu wife called CIC a while ago and u knoe what the call center looney told her..."that was a mistake, we are sorry for that"... :mad:..kitna easy hota hga sorry kehna doosron ka kaam kharab krne k baad

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
brother need any kind of help in computer to making call or any kind of thing feel free to call my number is
0321-4727177
much obliged brother...yeh number tou lahore ka lagta ha ;)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
our Ecas has started working but they have put wrong mailing address on it :eek: :eek:
her home address and mailing address is the same...she lives in Cambridge but they have put some address of Etobicoke in her mailing address.. :eek:...i just checked from google map and that etobicoke addressis a real one
and it is also showing "we have sent approval letter to your mailing address"...may be they sent the letter mistakenly and when they realized their mistake they just sent my wife Email of that letter...but what about privacy...i think they can't retrieve that letter but the person who might have received it on Etobicoke address can get access to our Ecas and other important info :eek: :eek: ...and we just checked yesterday that our client # is the same as my wife's record of landing...
i asked my wife to contact CIC call center..and aksed her not to update the mailing address as proof of their neligency...let's see what their response...koi guide kare please
yah for canada address u can change online by ur self or u can call n they'll change for u.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yah for canada address u can change online by ur self or u can call n they'll change for u.
thanks sister,
she just talked to CIC guy and they said they'll correct it soon...

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
that's kewl :) lahori lion hain aap ;)
hahahhaha....... kya kahun is par main bhai gee

ha to woh be janwar he na...cahlo ak bhai ny kaha ha to tek he kaha ho ga....:):):):):):):) just kidding