sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khan82 said:
i can feel and i can understand ,but what can we do except wait I Wishhhhhhhhh chc could feel the pain we are going over it now we just have one door to ask help and its Allah ka darbar jo bhut rahim wala and madad karny wala hai and soon will give us happiness when ever u get free just say ( Ya Arhamar Rahimeen) kehty hai Allah ke frishty ap ke dua ly jay ga Allah ke pass and inshallah ar mushkil ka hall hoga
thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz showin some liteeeeeeeeeeee............................................... plz praay for me

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
lonly widout hubby said:
thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz showin some liteeeeeeeeeeee............................................... plz praay for me
sure u also keep me in your prayers u never know kis ke dua kis ke haq main qubool ho jaye

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
sister (InnAllaha Ma' As'sabireen) ham saber karty hai Allah ham sub ko iss ka ajeer dy ga Inshallah dil chota nahi karna chaye Allah hamisha apny acchy bando ko azmata hai and ham un ke acchy bando may say hai coz no pain is more than what we are saffering from. bhut jald ap ko and ham sub ko good news mely ga

INSALLAH

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
YAR PPL WHO GOT MARRIED wid me N JULY 2009 , THY HAVE 1 YR OLD CHILD , MOVING HAPPLIY WID LIFE , ONE OF THM HAVE 2 TRIPS TO DUBAI , N ONE TRIP TO MALAYAISA ,
BUT WAT DASH LIFE ME N MY HUBBY HAS......................... WHN LL THIS GET OVER YAR.................. *censored word*TO
I M SO DEPRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ....................................................
I DNT HVE MY HUBBY , NO CHILD , NO LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ALLAH AP KO SABAR DAY

INSALLAH evry thing will be fine soon....

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uff yeh Visa ke maseebat ....... Forum walo mere liye special dua kero i am in my 20th month

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
our Ecas has started working but they have put wrong mailing address on it :eek: :eek:
her home address and mailing address is the same...she lives in Cambridge but they have put some address of Etobicoke in her mailing address.. :eek:...i just checked from google map and that etobicoke addressis a real one
and it is also showing "we have sent approval letter to your mailing address"...may be they sent the letter mistakenly and when they realized their mistake they just sent my wife Email of that letter...but what about privacy...i think they can't retrieve that letter but the person who might have received it on Etobicoke address can get access to our Ecas and other important info :eek: :eek: ...and we just checked yesterday that our client # is the same as my wife's record of landing...
i asked my wife to contact CIC call center..and aksed her not to update the mailing address as proof of their neligency...let's see what their response...koi guide kare please

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kahty han mayussy gunnah ha

aj is jiga par ham sab ak dosry ka sath han or ak dosy ka hosla han

koye kal chala jaye ga or koye parson but ham sab ak dosry ka liye dua karty rahy gye

ka har insan ki har woh khwahish pury ho jiss main us ki nake neyaty shamil ha

or khuda sy bahtar ham ko kon jan sakta ha

so lahaza keep walking don't be take it so hard INSALLAH ak din ham sab ak suba apni family ka sath hon gye or yad karin gye yah time

us waqat be dil sy yahi dua nikly ka jo rah gaya ha ALLAH un ko jaldy kamayab karin

AMEEN

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
our Ecas has started working but they have put wrong mailing address on it :eek: :eek:
her home address and mailing address is the same...she lives in Cambridge but they have put some address of Etobicoke in her mailing address.. :eek:...i just checked from google map and that etobicoke addressis a real one
and it is also showing "we have sent approval letter to your mailing address"...may be they sent the letter mistakenly and when they realized their mistake they just sent my wife Email of that letter...but what about privacy...i think they can't retrieve that letter but the person who might have received it on Etobicoke address can get access to our Ecas and other important info :eek: :eek: ...and we just checked yesterday that our client # is the same as my wife's record of landing...
i asked my wife to contact CIC call center..and aksed her not to update the mailing address as proof of their neligency...let's see what their response...koi guide kare please

i had same thing with me so my wife called them and tell them the right address they made it right in few hours

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
i had same thing with me so my wife called them and tell them the right address they made it right in few hours
raymasood bhai masla yeh ha k Ecas status is showing "we sent you that letter to your mailing address on May 13" :eek: :eek: isska matlab koi aur banda uss letter ko receive kare ga aur hamari sari info ko access ker sake ga

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
raymasood bhai masla yeh ha k Ecas status is showing "we sent you that letter to your mailing address on May 13" :eek: :eek: isska matlab koi aur banda uss letter ko receive kare ga aur hamari sari info ko access ker sake ga
bhai gee kuch nai hota woh whan sy ap ka pochy ga gar woh banda uss jaga howa to us ko latter dy dy ga gar nai to wapis a jata ha lihaza kuch nai hota yarr

hamin latter late mila tha post office wala ghalat ghar dondta dondta pohanch he gya tha

sirf ghar ka number main tory problem the bust woh postel address sy pohanch gya tha

so dont worry yara make it easy or phone kar ka pata tek karwa loo

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
bhai gee kuch nai hota woh whan sy ap ka pochy ga gar woh banda uss jaga howa to us ko latter dy dy ga gar nai to wapis a jata ha lihaza kuch nai hota yarr

hamin latter late mila tha post office wala ghalat ghar dondta dondta pohanch he gya tha

sirf ghar ka number main tory problem the bust woh postel address sy pohanch gya tha

so dont worry yara make it easy or phone kar ka pata tek karwa loo
Allah kare sab khair hou