+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
mayena said:
Salam dear sis,

what is your timeline, can you write please. what was your reason of sending email to them. Please dont try to bring any tension in between eachother because of this embassy process. Because neither him nor you can speed up the process. so better be very patient and supportive to each other at this critical moment.
trust me, i know how critical things are...my husbands case has been in process for almost 18 months, he missed the birth of our first child, i was hospitalized for 2 weeks after the birth of my child and pratically almost diiiiiiiiiiiied, and i guess less important, my husbands medical expired in july 2010....so alll those are the reasons i emailed and faxed and got no response.
nothing i so called do or say will speed up my process, but there are humanitarian causes that the embassy should take into consideration. all i can do is try....very patient is an understatement of what ive been...

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
DodgeCharger said:
chop garlic, ginger and onions together and fry in oil for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Add salt
Add mix spices if any otherwise u can put whole spices
Cumin seed, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, a hint of lemon peel.
Add chicken and make gravy until oil is separated from the rest.

Boil rice in a different pot and mix both together when done!

Voila!
ohh tht's good,u know how to cook,phir tu bhabhi ko kitchen ki tension lene ki zarorat nahii :p

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
ohh tht's good,u know how to cook,phir tu bhabhi ko kitchen ki tension lene ki zarorat nahii :p
aisee bhi koee baat nahi, i love her yummy food!! tastes better than mine 100 times :D

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
jmb2008 said:
trust me, i know how critical things are...my husbands case has been in process for almost 18 months, he missed the birth of our first child, i was hospitalized for 2 weeks after the birth of my child and pratically almost diiiiiiiiiiiied, and i guess less important, my husbands medical expired in july 2010....so alll those are the reasons i emailed and faxed and got no response.
nothing i so called do or say will speed up my process, but there are humanitarian causes that the embassy should take into consideration. all i can do is try....very patient is an understatement of what ive been...
sis relax,i know its difficult time for u.chc walo k pass heart nahi hain,
my suggestion is,keep mailing CHC,inshallah soon u will recieve ur re-med n ppr together.
best of luck.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
DodgeCharger said:
aisee bhi koee baat nahi, i love her yummy food!! tastes better than mine 100 times :D
hmmm,kabhi bhabhi ko biryani kehlayi hain paka ker?? ya sirf khiali palaou?? :p

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
DodgeCharger said:
khud bohat dafaa khai hai!!
oh khud hi paka ker khai hogi, :( like my hubby,i know its difficult to live alone n cook urself.inshallah yeh difficult time bhi guzar jaye gaa.
r u still up???if u r in toronto tu wahan tu 5:40am horahe hunge??

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
i sent 2 emails to CHC but they never replied. Then i called TCS office to trace my passport if it is on hold for collection or due to any other reason. but they said that they have hundreds and thousands of letters and they can't trace it by name or address. They want tracking number and CHC is not replying me :( mei kia karuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. decision made was on 3rd may

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
tanhayi said:
i sent 2 emails to CHC but they never replied. Then i called TCS office to trace my passport if it is on hold for collection or due to any other reason. but they said that they have hundreds and thousands of letters and they can't trace it by name or address. They want tracking number and CHC is not replying me :( mei kia karuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. decision made was on 3rd may
you says them your pasport is TCS hand now how to collecte personally

then they will give you persone's name who got you pasport or deal this type of cases

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
tanhayi said:
i think,u should visit tcs main head office and ask for ur mail,or keep mailing chc

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jia said:
i think,u should visit tcs main head office and ask for ur mail,or keep mailing chc
Jia wats the update? What about ur lost documents?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Umeed-pe-zinda said:
Hi Mariah,
Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you please also share your timeline. The exact dates if possible for the PCC and supplementary forms and when your husband got his re-med and PPR?
I was also asked to submit PCC and supp forms in February. I mailed them back in March and now waiting for re-med and PPR hopefully together. Inshallah. It's been two months since they received them but in the last email correspondence they asked for the complete courier details. Since then no reply from them. I hope they have the documents I mailed. Please share the dates, thanks.
hey
sure i can share my experience,,,
c we were issued re pcc in april 2010 and in feb 2011 v were sent imm forms which we never recieved ,3 weeks later mp gave us tht letter thru email, v sent them baq in march.....after 2 weeks of sending those letters ,they were attached on our file....
in the 2nd week of april i got to know thru jason keeneys email tht they issued re med which again v neever got, again in the first week of may they issued re med +ppr which we recieved....bas yeh hai lambii story...hope it helps

U

Umeed-pe-zinda

Thanks Mariah for sharing the information. It gives an idea as to where my case stands.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amuhammad said:
RESPONSE RECEIVED

Dear Mr. XXXXXX:

I am writing in response to your correspondence of May 11, 2011, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, outlining your concerns about the application for permanent residence for your wife,

Ms. XXXXXX

I appreciate your wish to have your wife's application finalized as quickly as possible. We understand that as processing times lengthen, anxiety levels increase, especially among those waiting to be reunited with family.

As you are aware, immigrant applicants are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before permanent resident status can be granted.

Our records indicate that the visa office in Islamabad will issued new medical instructions to your wife in the near future, if they have not already done so. Please be assured that once the visa office receives the medical results, the officers the will be in a position to conclude the processing of her application as expeditiously as circumstances permit.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.

L. L

Ministerial Enquiries Division

Was it a response to the letter which everyone is sending ...... or was it a specific inquiry you made yourself, please inform

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
Ali_Shah said:
Thank you also Mariah sis for sharing your experience:

i want to show you my last letter of re-pcc and imm forms just wants to know that your imm forms and mine are same or there are somthing different requirements.
if you don't mind then take my id from my profile and send me mail than i'll mail you a copy of letter. what did u say? is it possible or not?
ali shah the forms i got... were never received by us from mail, so i downloaded from cic and sent them as told by mp..am sure urs wud be the same