+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
I was chatting with someone and I think I sent him 20 messages in an hour and thatès how I got that message.
yaar ranjah bhai whus the latest with ur file bro? u are july 2010 AOR!!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
yaar ranjah bhai whus the latest with ur file bro? u are july 2010 AOR!!
Yes charger veer, I am July aor. nothing new same old story: file is in que for initial stupid review.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
I was chatting with someone and I think I sent him 20 messages in an hour and thatès how I got that message.
oh i havent tried tht,,, so i dnt know waooo

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Yes charger veer, I am July aor. nothing new same old story: file is in que for initial stupid review.
oh k veeray, did u try ordering caips, i am doing that anyways! is it a good idea?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
oh k veeray, did u try ordering caips, i am doing that anyways! is it a good idea?
are you july AOR?

veeray, i donèt think so that it will harm anything.
but I will order it once at least file will be in review (next step after initial review) and out from initial review. idea is, at least I would be able to get somewhat clear picture.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
are you july AOR?

veeray, i donèt think so that it will harm anything.
but I will order it once at least file will be in review (next step after initial review) and out from initial review. idea is, at least I would be able to get somewhat clear picture.
yah bro, july AOR....but i think im losing patience slowly, mine is also in queue for initial review! so u think before initial review there wont be anything on it, right?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
yah bro, july AOR....but i think im losing patience slowly, mine is also in queue for initial review! so u think before initial review there wont be anything on it, right?
i dont think so veeray. choice would be yours but I would suggest order it once it pass the initial phase!

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
r u done with re-med babar bhai ? helo guys ,
plz reply to the point ,thx in advance.

* how much time shud ppr take to come after re-med .while background cheks r done.
* will i change my mailing adress for ppr ...coz rite now my every mail goes to canada to my lawyer first and then he ends it to me which takes extra one month time ... im thinking to change the online adres but how ... then do i need to leeave lawyer or shud i ask him tht i want to recive direct mails frm embassy and if i wil need his assitance then i can infrom him ..!!
at the end ,plz pray for everyone and for me so tht v can see our families asap aftr getting our approvals .
INSHALLAH and AMEEN.
It varies case to case, some cases get PPR in around one month after re-medical and some case two or more months. Depends on the case.
DMPs send medical reports to India within two weeks. So Pray to Almighty Allah who bless us and we get our PPR as soon as possible.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
Yeah its useless to order before the initial review. I ordered them in November (March AOR) I was really dishearted to see the file was just sitting in their storage room untouched for 9 months and there were absolutely no comments noted. Then I got notes again in May 2011, after she was requested to provide rePCC and IMM forms in Feb 2011 and thats when I found out that her files was opened in Feb 2011 for the first time :(

jmb2008

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
HIC2011 said:
JMB wats the update? are they replying to ur emails?
salaam brother

noooooooooooooo updates at all :eek:(
i emailed 3 times and sent 2 faxes, they didnt rep;y to any of them, not even a generic reply, my husband and me are not even on talking terms right now because of all this, we are all frustrated

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
jmb2008 said:
salaam brother

noooooooooooooo updates at all :eek:(
i emailed 3 times and sent 2 faxes, they didnt rep;y to any of them, not even a generic reply, my husband and me are not even on talking terms right now because of all this, we are all frustrated
Salam dear sis,

what is your timeline, can you write please. what was your reason of sending email to them. Please dont try to bring any tension in between eachother because of this embassy process. Because neither him nor you can speed up the process. so better be very patient and supportive to each other at this critical moment.