06-04-2016 RPRF
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
Excited said:
After i replied to the above message, i just happened to check my email and guess what ! RPRF request email... Woo hoo !

I just made the payment and after 3 attempts to email the receipt (some reason, my initial 2 emails did not carry the attachment of the receipt), i finally notified the email id given in the actual email.

My timelines in my profile for all your reference.
firstly, Congratulations !! :D
I read multiple persons who said they called then got an email same or next day for MR or RPRF so I will call today :p :p :p

vikrantcanada

May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP 30-03-2015. T4 and NOA for 2014 16-03-2016. RCMP (2nd time) 31-03-2016
AOR Received.
12-2-2015
Med's Done....
15-3-2016 (Upfront)
Interview........
RPRF 6-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-04-2016
LANDED..........
07-05-2016
marmaht said:
I just received the Copr today! I got decision made last Friday, and it was sent on the 26th. I'll call them tomorrow to do the landing at CIC office in Edmonton.

Seriously guys, I will never thank enough all the people from this forum for all the help I had, and I will hope everyone get it as soon as possible. I'll let you know how my landing went.

Of course I'll still watch this forum as it's kind of been my life for the last year or so...

So MERCI everyone. Really. A lot.
Really happy for you mate!

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
madlouni said:
firstly, Congratulations !! :D
I read multiple persons who said they called then got an email same or next day for MR or RPRF so I will call today :p :p :p
Actually i will agree with your thinking as i thought the same too. Maybe its a coincidence but let's take what's in favor of us !

Trust me, the CIC call centre agent needs to be a really good person to accommodate our request and check our file.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Excited said:
Actually i will agree with your thinking as i thought the same too. Maybe its a coincidence but let's take what's in favor of us !

Trust me, the CIC call centre agent needs to be a really good person to accommodate our request and check our file.
After reading you comment , i Called CIC and lady said she can not check my file since Processing time has changed again.

Government is stupid and wasting money on Call center rather they can use money to toward employee more Immigration employer. Some time I think these political ministers are idiots.

Also MP did not bother to reply to my email. Now when i See these people on news , automatically comes in mind they are just keeping themselves employed.

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
msingh199 said:
After reading you comment , i Called CIC and lady said she can not check my file since Processing time has changed again.

Government is stupid and wasting money on Call center rather they can use money to toward employee more Immigration employer. Some time I think these political ministers are idiots.

Also MP did not bother to reply to my email. Now when i See these people on news , automatically comes in mind they are just keeping themselves employed.
Dont worry Bro. The call centre lady mentioned to me that all details looked good in my file and i should hear any time before 24 Jul 2016. Within a day, i get the RPRF request. So i am sure your's is on the way. Gud luck

elchivo83

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Hey all. Firstly, congrats to everyone who has heard good news in the last few days - here's hoping the rest of us will be joining you soon!

Secondly, sorry if this is a really dumb series of questions, but I came to this forum relatively late and the jargon and everything confuses me. Can someone give me a brief breakdown of what we can expect the next steps to be? Or at least tell me if I'm on the right tracks.

1. We get MR (for those who haven't done upfront) and we do that and send the results in.
2. Some time later, if all is good, we should get the RPRF request, and we pay that too.
3. What happens next? The PPR? I'm in and from the UK, and I've seen that referred to a visa-exempt country. What does that mean exactly? Does that mean I wouldn't need to send off my passport? In which case, what would be my next step?
4. If we do have to send off the passport, once we get that back, is that it? We could arrive in Canada the next day if we wanted to?

Any help would be much appreciated! Keep doing such good work!

irishchris87

May 13, 2015
Hey,

Really worried right now. Checked the status of my PR application online and it says "Decision Made". I haven't done RPRF yet. All I did was upfront medicals...... Trying to call but they keep saying they are busy and I get cut off. Literally shaking here!!!

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
elchivo83 said:
Hey all. Firstly, congrats to everyone who has heard good news in the last few days - here's hoping the rest of us will be joining you soon!

Secondly, sorry if this is a really dumb series of questions, but I came to this forum relatively late and the jargon and everything confuses me. Can someone give me a brief breakdown of what we can expect the next steps to be? Or at least tell me if I'm on the right tracks.

1. We get MR (for those who haven't done upfront) and we do that and send the results in.
2. Some time later, if all is good, we should get the RPRF request, and we pay that too.
3. What happens next? The PPR? I'm in and from the UK, and I've seen that referred to a visa-exempt country. What does that mean exactly? Does that mean I wouldn't need to send off my passport? In which case, what would be my next step?
4. If we do have to send off the passport, once we get that back, is that it? We could arrive in Canada the next day if we wanted to?

Any help would be much appreciated! Keep doing such good work!
Your steps are correct....Since you are from Visa exempt country there is no need to put a stamp on ur passport (which basically is nothing but one time entry visa)...after paying the fees (#2) you will directly get a COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence Document....You need to take that document and enter Canada...At the POE (Port of Entry), your landing formalities will be completed and you will be sent a PR card in post....Keep that landing paper with you as it is used at many places later on....
Hope this clarifies....Thanks...

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
irishchris87 said:
Hey,

Really worried right now. Checked the status of my PR application online and it says "Decision Made". I haven't done RPRF yet. All I did was upfront medicals...... Trying to call but they keep saying they are busy and I get cut off. Literally shaking here!!!
Did you ever ordered GCMS notes? You have prepared your file...do u think there was any confusion on the NOC code or experience in your file...If you are confident...I would say don't worry as we know that CIC's systems have been behaving weirdly in recent days.....
Hope everything turns out fine for you...

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irishchris87 said:
Hey,

call 1 800 242 2100 and then press 1 1 3 1 after selecting your language.

elchivo83

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
ABS_1382 said:
Your steps are correct....Since you are from Visa exempt country there is no need to put a stamp on ur passport (which basically is nothing but one time entry visa)...after paying the fees (#2) you will directly get a COPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence Document....You need to take that document and enter Canada...At the POE (Port of Entry), your landing formalities will be completed and you will be sent a PR card in post....Keep that landing paper with you as it is used at many places later on....
Hope this clarifies....Thanks...
Awesome mate! That's a massive help. Thanks for taking the time to answer. ;D

irishchris87

May 13, 2015
ABS_1382 said:
Did you ever ordered GCMS notes? You have prepared your file...do u think there was any confusion on the NOC code or experience in your file...If you are confident...I would say don't worry as we know that CIC's systems have been behaving weirdly in recent days.....
Hope everything turns out fine for you...
I ordered them on the 10th of Feb. NOC should be right. I had my employer add it into the letter for CEC. Surely they would at least ask for more information before rejecting it. (assuming it is not a system glitch).

Cheers

irishchris87

May 13, 2015
Called CIC. They said the last time my application was touched was Feb 29th. She said wait until I receive an email or letter...... Well that doesn't help!!

sachinpatel.o1

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
09-04-2016
Med's Done....
12-04-2016
Interview........
RPRF Requested/Paid on 27-04-2016
Passport Req..
09-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I called CIC to check whats status of my file.

I am Oct-10th applicant, I have not received any updates on my file from CIC yet. No MR no RPRF. My file was last worked on Feb-25th 2015 and it has not been touched since.
Call center agent told me that i should expect some sort of update by mid april if i dont hear anything from CIC she adviced me to call back.

Man the wait is killing me. Guys shall i just go ahead and do upfront medicals? and pay RPRF as well in advance? Because from what i understand is most of ya'll who got their RPRF or PPR requests are the one who has done upfront Meds.

Need some advice please

madlouni

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016 PC & 31-03-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent w/app
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Interview........
06-04-2016 RPRF
Passport Req..
02-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
irishchris87 said:
Called CIC. They said the last time my application was touched was Feb 29th. She said wait until I receive an email or letter...... Well that doesn't help!!
Don't worry it is positive (hopefully) and you will receive a letter to pay the fees but the fees will not affect their decision anyway

CIC usually request more documents or support if they feel something fishy or in a situation of giving a negative decision

Yours should be all good

Let us know ;)