+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Canadian Passport in person timeline

Peter Griffin

Jun 19, 2018
It is on the front side of the receipt, sometimes it is mentioned as reference number sometimes it is file number

Check this out to see which tracking number you have.

https://etatpasseport-passportstatus.service.canada.ca/en/landing
I found my reference number, however, when i enter this information on the passport tracking website it says we received your application and it is under processing. This status does not update according to some posts i saw on other forums. Is there an alternate way to track?

Peter Griffin

Jun 19, 2018
Applied at Service Canada : 14th May
Anticipated Date : 14th June
Mailed out : 20th July
Delivered : 25th July

Called Service Agent twice during the process
I amssuming these are 20 june and 25 june.. so it took days more to mail your passport out? Wow they need to give partial refund :D

adstarscream732

May 6, 2019
I found my reference number, however, when i enter this information on the passport tracking website it says we received your application and it is under processing. This status does not update according to some posts i saw on other forums. Is there an alternate way to track?
That's the only way to track as far as I know!

rovar473

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
Today my status changed to 'We have received your application and are now reviewing it'. Before it was 'we received your application and it is under processing'.

BBalien

Jul 4, 2024
Today my status changed to 'We have received your application and are now reviewing it'. Before it was 'we received your application and it is under processing'.
Same here, I just checked my status and it show "now reviewing it" instead of "under processing".

Reactions: rovar473

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Applied at passport office: July 2, 2024
Got a call that photos were rejected on July 8 (a bit blurry)
Resubmitted photos: July 9, 2024
Passport picked up: July 16th, 2024