CAIRO VISA OFFICE

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think if an Canadian Egyptian Husband married Egyptian wife the processing must not take much long
bcz usually there is no red flags or doubts or bona fida about the applicant file in family class and i can tell i saw many couples here whose are Egyptian and they didnt take that long
you know guys because there is age difference or big gabs in age plus same culture language i mean there is not much could make the case look suspicious,

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saying family composite "Kashf El ahl" of the applicant's is NOT right
Then stating things like facts Ottawa takes 40 days! Ottawa did not take 40days for any applicant not even for US transfered applicantions

I either state facts or say I think or believe

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh ya i feel your side because of your file staying over 6 month since middle of may until now there is nothing has changed
i got an email in Feb ,8.2012 telling me my file transferred to Ottawa and when i order caips they suggest interview for in Feb 28 ,2012
then i think they sent my file i dont care how long it take to came to Egypt but they contact me in end of April ,2012 asking for re medical so i did my re medical in Mai ,2012
you always not believe nothing like Magic jack and the news from NTRA so whatever i dont give damn

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more thing Kashef el ahl is for applicant`s family i mean parents and bothers and sister i mean its for the applicant`s father and that is what i did and it worked out soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn good and ididnt do it in my name helll no and nothing stopped my file

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
•You must provide a Family Composition Certificate (“Kashf El Ahl”) issued by the Civil Register (“Sigil El Madani”) or a copy of your family booklet where applicable
وهى بقى ورقة تدعى وتتسمى ههههه القيد العائلى الى بتيجى من السجل المدنى والوقتى بتيجى من الاحوال المدنية ولا الفتى هيشتغل فى دى كمان

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree with madadito about the family composition but i don't agree about his behavior or his way of speech , we are together , correcting for each other is fine and it should be with a polite way !

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamado said:
i agree with madadito about the family composition but i don't agree about his behavior or his way of speech , we are together , correcting for each other is fine and it should be with a polite way !
Regarding, family composition, I said both are right based on what I read here, my analysis of the regional guide, the CIC agent. I have read almost all of this thread, what I really don't like is misguiding people. I either state facts or point references and if I have time I would point to those specific posts as well (mostly by Sherine...).
The guide states the applicant's family composition NOT the applicant's father. Anyway, since many did either and both worked... I said both would work...but you can't say NO for someone's who got their own family composition... not their father's because it is not what you did

Regarding the comments; I have ignored more rude comments before and the adminsitrator deleted them. On the other hand, I understand you can't transfer emotions or if someone is trying to be funny or their English is not helping them...or whatever their comments might seem out of taste!

tootab

Oct 24, 2012
Hello again, first thank you both for the replies. i went and asked in sagl el madany today about the keyd el ahl and they said that the one my husband issued is his. Like it was mentioned if he was to issue his fathers then it would state all of his family members but since he is married now his family consists of me and any children if there were. I think the reason they ask for it is not just to see all the family members, but to make sure there are not any other wives and children also, since polygamy is not legal in Canada but is here in Egypt, i could be wrong.
anyway im going to send the one i have and hope for the best, if they need the other then ill get it done.
thanks again for the replies.

tootab

Oct 24, 2012
sorry one more question. Where can i get his military card translated, i know its not required in Cairo VO, but he is living in Saudi Arabia and it is required there. we are applying Cairo VO but just in case they decide to send it to Abu Dhabi VO i would like to have it on hand.
Thank you for the replies

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tootab said:
Hello again, first thank you both for the replies. i went and asked in sagl el madany today about the keyd el ahl and they said that the one my husband issued is his. Like it was mentioned if he was to issue his fathers then it would state all of his family members but since he is married now his family consists of me and any children if there were. I think the reason they ask for it is not just to see all the family members, but to make sure there are not any other wives and children also, since polygamy is not legal in Canada but is here in Egypt, i could be wrong.
anyway im going to send the one i have and hope for the best, if they need the other then ill get it done.
thanks again for the replies.
You are welcome. Yes, since he changed his I.D. the family composition will be his (you, other marriages and his children). He wouldn't have a family composition of his own if he did not change his I.D. therefore he would get his father's in that case. Both are right (both worked), however the change of i.d. and his own family composition is better (not only because of what the guide states but because people change their I.D.'s after marriage).

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tootab said:
sorry one more question. Where can i get his military card translated, i know its not required in Cairo VO, but he is living in Saudi Arabia and it is required there. we are applying Cairo VO but just in case they decide to send it to Abu Dhabi VO i would like to have it on hand.
Thank you for the replies
its so complicated to get legal translation but u can translate it in translation office plus in ur husband passport they r showing his Military Status

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shams shams any news from Embassy say hello to Emad

shams shams

Oct 19, 2012
hello guys iwould like to share this good fanfookingtastic news
my husband got an Email today informing him that his visa has been issued and his passport is ready to go and telling tha track number and phone of courier
any way the suffer is done and whole processing is finish
i would like to thank everyone here for your great job i didnt get any much experience from what do you writing here guys because i joined you very late before my husband interview but im telling if i knew this form everything would be different
but its really good job what you have done here
special thanks for every one here
madatito 2000 call Emad if you wish your phone was off in morning may be you was in room court or busy he really want to call you to make u first one who know absolutely after me hehehehe but really special thanks for you and those that really changed alot since writing the application and sending them till the interview and good preparing for it and absolutely everyone here guys
im wishing everyone great and best luck for all of you
any one will need help just dont feel shy just ask dont feel shy
see you guys soon

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shams shams said:
hello guys iwould like to share this good fanfookingtastic news
my husband got an Email today informing him that his visa has been issued and his passport is ready to go and telling tha track number and phone of courier
any way the suffer is done and whole processing is finish
i would like to thank everyone here for your great job i didnt get any much experience from what do you writing here guys because i joined you very late before my husband interview but im telling if i knew this form everything would be different
but its really good job what you have done here
special thanks for every one here
madatito 2000 call Emad if you wish your phone was off in morning may be you was in room court or busy he really want to call you to make u first one who know absolutely after me hehehehe but really special thanks for you and those that really changed alot since writing the application and sending them till the interview and good preparing for it and absolutely everyone here guys
im wishing everyone great and best luck for all of you
any one will need help just dont feel shy just ask dont feel shy
see you guys soon

oh really oh wow congratulation first very happy for both of you im totally shocked about that faster his interview was already last Monday and they finished in less than week oh wow are u sure about that
oh sorry my cellphone was off it need to get charge
one week and they finished everything in your file
im really happy for both of you but i wonder myself i made my interview before your husband and until now ididnt get nothing
Mister Fadi pal he is member her and his wife sent her passport 2 months ago and until now they didnt hear nothing back
this Cairo visa office does not have any Basic principles and laws unbelievable
why they not follow or adapt same rules with every one
any way very much happy for you guys

madatito2000

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more thing shams make Emad book his ticket Inshaa Allah as i told him before with Royal Jordan Airways its the best one so cheap
plus simple .their destiny is so cool
booking ticket from travel agencies is cheaper and saver than internet especially with Royal Jordan
i hope he will get his passport soon