19-5-2012
Passport Req..
19-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15 jan 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshallah
MadeInCanada said:
Thank you so much for your replies Dr Eng X!

Knowing that "we" (hope no one is offended by me lumping us all together) are all going through the same things, the same turmoil, the same hopes, it gives or should give everyone here strength to endure the process.

We are all in this together, with the promise of a brighter future, of one that will see us reunited with our loved ones.

It's a long weary road we are traveling (even though my husband & I may be in the beginning stages we understand and appreciate all everyone is going through) but with this forum we at least don't have to face it alone.
Although I'm not part of this thread but I really loved what u said,
It touches the heart,
We are all in the same boat and its nice to feel that someone out ther can feel what u feel

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
Thank you so much for your replies Dr Eng X!

Knowing that "we" (hope no one is offended by me lumping us all together) are all going through the same things, the same turmoil, the same hopes, it gives or should give everyone here strength to endure the process.

We are all in this together, with the promise of a brighter future, of one that will see us reunited with our loved ones.

It's a long weary road we are traveling (even though my husband & I may be in the beginning stages we understand and appreciate all everyone is going through) but with this forum we at least don't have to face it alone.
You are welcome...No offense at all...it is a very difficult process

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
@ Dr Eng X: Difficult process is an understatement!The stress has only just begun, from all posts I have read it doesn't get any easier even after licking the last stamp and sending it all away....

I fear I will make even the smallest mistake and then have to start all over. Or to resend in information, which then will make it all even longer. We have worked so hard to save the money, to gather all required documents(which is a task all in it's own category when dealing with the leisurely/unorganized system Egypt calls her own! After having everything at my finger tips with 800 numbers and the internet, it seems as though I have taken a step(or 1000) backwards) It has been almost a year and we haven't even begun the "actual" process yet... God Bless Everyone!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
@ Dr Eng X: Difficult process is an understatement!The stress has only just begun, from all posts I have read it doesn't get any easier even after licking the last stamp and sending it all away....

I fear I will make even the smallest mistake and then have to start all over. Or to resend in information, which then will make it all even longer. We have worked so hard to save the money, to gather all required documents(which is a task all in it's own category when dealing with the leisurely/unorganized system Egypt calls her own! After having everything at my finger tips with 800 numbers and the internet, it seems as though I have taken a step(or 1000) backwards) It has been almost a year and we haven't even begun the "actual" process yet... God Bless Everyone!
Yes difficult is understatment in addition to the several life pressures on all of us. We have been through all that and more. I don't wish to place more pressure on you. It is true once you have sent the file and you got the first step out of your way, you will be reliefed and happy. Then few months without any progress and your stress rises again!!
If you read my posts you will understand more

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
hey, I noticed that some people have a time line on the left hand side of their posts, how do I get that? and or the little plane on the bottom, lol least I can do is fill some of my time with frivolous tasks such as setting things like that up and adding them to my profile too! hehe

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
hey, I noticed that some people have a time line on the left hand side of their posts, how do I get that? and or the little plane on the bottom, lol least I can do is fill some of my time with frivolous tasks such as setting things like that up and adding them to my profile too! hehe
:) lol
check this
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=help;page=profile

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
hehe, I did it I did It!! FINALLY some instructions I can figure out... :p

Thanks Dr Eng X

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
hehe, I did it I did It!! FINALLY some instructions I can figure out... :p

Thanks Dr Eng X
Good job

HRH

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
Sudan
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012 another medical 10/3/2014
AOR Received.
14-06-2012
Med's Done....
20/2/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23/4/2014
VISA ISSUED...
29/4/2014
LANDED..........
4/6/2014
madatito2000 said:
they also have to wait but they might get some good new but not the finish
i hope it will finish soon, thanx.
can i call them while i'm not in Canada ?
what happen in the interview ? i hope everything is finish.

shams shams

Oct 19, 2012
hi everyone im new to this forum im happy that i found that and there people whose applying through Cairo Visa Office thats so good
i really need some help from you guys im so much sad
i already many poeple posts here and its some much awesom bcz their application went somuch faster but mine is so much slowly and its killing me so slowly
i applied for the sponsorship in Oct 20 and we sent our application and they got it in october 26 .2011
we got approved for sponsorship in Jan18 ,2012 and they told us that our file went to cairo visa office
later we got an email from CPP Ottawa in Feb 8. 2012 telling us that our file left Cairo Visa Office and went to Pilot Ottawa idont know why
and since that date we didnt hear nothing from them nothing and nothing
we sent them some emails they barely were answering us
i order Something Called GCMS OR CAIPS in July and they nothing has done nothing but they only requested and recommoned interview plus they wrote the reasons for that interview
but there is no movemensts for anything else and who requested interview was Pilot Ottawa but Cairo Visa Office didnt do nothing
since they got our fle in end of March
bcz i understood from caips that they finished review our file in Feb 2012 then they sent the file to Cairo to finishing the normal things like security check criminal check and many checks plus medical result
what making me and made me nut that Cairo visa office their only jobs is send request to Egyptian Authorities to make this checks i mean the criminal and all others and sending an email or whatever to London visa office to receive the medical result so its not that big job and the pilot requested an interview for me and until now they didnt do nothing according to whats in Caips
its almost October ,19 ,2012 and soon it will be one year and ididnt get nothing by nothing im so pissed off

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shams shams said:
hi everyone im new to this forum im happy that i found that and there people whose applying through Cairo Visa Office thats so good
i really need some help from you guys im so much sad
i already many poeple posts here and its some much awesom bcz their application went somuch faster but mine is so much slowly and its killing me so slowly
i applied for the sponsorship in Oct 20 and we sent our application and they got it in october 26 .2011
we got approved for sponsorship in Jan18 ,2012 and they told us that our file went to cairo visa office
later we got an email from CPP Ottawa in Feb 8. 2012 telling us that our file left Cairo Visa Office and went to Pilot Ottawa idont know why
and since that date we didnt hear nothing from them nothing and nothing
we sent them some emails they barely were answering us
i order Something Called GCMS OR CAIPS in July and they nothing has done nothing but they only requested and recommoned interview plus they wrote the reasons for that interview
but there is no movemensts for anything else and who requested interview was Pilot Ottawa but Cairo Visa Office didnt do nothing
since they got our fle in end of March
bcz i understood from caips that they finished review our file in Feb 2012 then they sent the file to Cairo to finishing the normal things like security check criminal check and many checks plus medical result
what making me and made me nut that Cairo visa office their only jobs is send request to Egyptian Authorities to make this checks i mean the criminal and all others and sending an email or whatever to London visa office to receive the medical result so its not that big job and the pilot requested an interview for me and until now they didnt do nothing according to whats in Caips
its almost October ,19 ,2012 and soon it will be one year and ididnt get nothing by nothing im so pissed off
I really do not understand why they are doing all these things to us? I feel it is intentional! If you look at our spreadsheet you will find some finish super fast and they are from Cairo. At first I thought it has something to do with the applicant sex as it is usual to expect male applicants to take longer for secuirty...etc.

Right now I am begining to think it is not only about sex but other factors ...play a big role!!! It is not only about their inefficiency, incompetance...but favorism as well!
You can ask your member of parliment however I wish we can act together ... There was a member here (Ana Mo) who was pushing for some legal action

Ana_Mo said:
this what i am planning to do Am Canadian resident and Egyptian too and in the past i had bad experience with the Cairo visa office i just need other people who are in same situation like me people who had problems with the Cairo visa office so we can file complain together this will make it very strong and we will get the attention from the minister this can not happen in Canada its just there at Cairo office from the Egyptian employees in the embassy trust me guys we can always do something if we are all together by filling one complaint against the government agency which is Cairo visa office by the way my status update still waiting for my Egyptian wife until they issue her visa 2 months now after interview no respond and i am preparing my self to appeal the decision because i know Cairo visa office is not fair at all and they depend on employees who get hired by mediation .