CAIRO VISA OFFICE

mamado

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
cairo , egypt
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i said sick because i don't see any reason or excuses to separate man from his wife for more than a year
and on the other hand she can come the next day .
i started to hate Canada honestly
i'm so sorry for everybody to say that ( especially Canadians )

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mamado said:
i said sick because i don't see any reason or excuses to separate man from his wife for more than a year
I am a Canadian and take no offense and I am sure many other Canadians agree with me. I am sick of the system, the bureaucacy, the favorism, the inefficiency, incompetence, ...
It is not like there is no solution but there are many. However, they are even complicating the problem by adding additional work to CPP-Ottawa after closing those US Visa offices and helping CPC-M in assessing first stage!
The thing that bothers me CPP-Ottawa does not do any of the assessment. Then why leave files to collect some dirt!!

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Hello,

I am currently gathering all required "proof" and documents for my application to sponsor my husband(Egyptian).

I have read some(60%)of the posts. I found this site a few months ago. Honestly, I am beginning to feel overwhelmed. My husband is going this week to have the medical done, then get the family paper as well as his criminal record. We have waited last for these as they expire.

We have been married for almost 2 years, known each other for 8 but only 4 of which we have a "paper trail" to prove. We have both had pc issues, which was repaired by a re-install of windows, which lead to losing some things, like chat logs, had we known we would need we would have been more careful. If we dont have every month of every year will that be a problem? I have phone bills for the time gap in logs but will it cause questions?

I may need more help with these forms, jeesh, I get confused easily it seems.... anyone that wouldnt mind me asking questions....even stupid ones please let me know.

Thank you!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
Hello,

I am currently gathering all required "proof" and documents for my application to sponsor my husband(Egyptian).

I have read some(60%)of the posts. I found this site a few months ago. Honestly, I am beginning to feel overwhelmed. My husband is going this week to have the medical done, then get the family paper as well as his criminal record. We have waited last for these as they expire.

We have been married for almost 2 years, known each other for 8 but only 4 of which we have a "paper trail" to prove. We have both had pc issues, which was repaired by a re-install of windows, which lead to losing some things, like chat logs, had we known we would need we would have been more careful. If we dont have every month of every year will that be a problem? I have phone bills for the time gap in logs but will it cause questions?

I may need more help with these forms, jeesh, I get confused easily it seems.... anyone that wouldnt mind me asking questions....even stupid ones please let me know.

Thank you!
Go ahead and shoot your questions
No need to worry, the process is very stressful by itself

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
mamado said:
I think that happen with the arab only because i read everyday in other topic i read the ppl from other country the almost of them they already in canada now SO LET US be honesty we will take time Because we are arab Only

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Hello Everyone:

A few questions:

One of the forms my husband has to fill out/sign to send me has to be witnessed, where can he get this done? or who can witness it for him? Any idea regarding costs?

Sending me all the certificates/forms would be best/reasonably priced with what company? DHL? What is your(anyone's) experience regarding time & cost?

Is it required for his entire family to undergo the medical just in case in the future he may want to sponsor them? or is it only for his dependents?

I'm sure I will have more questions..... so a BIG thanks in advance!!

shamsuannahr

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
emadiano said:
hi everyone hope all good
i have a question my wife is a canadian if she want to stay in egyot more than 5 months do she need any stamps for that, or the visa she will get at airport thats enough
Hi emadiano, your wife will get a tourist visa at the airport that will expire after one month. When it expires she can go to the mogamma3 and she can either renew a tourist visa (it will last from 1 to 3 months, depending on who is processing it that day), or she can apply for a residency visa as your wife. I tried to find out information on how much it costs for the residency visa, but I got many different answers. I think the residency visa stays good for at least a year, maybe longer. If she doesn't renew her visa at all, she'll just have to pay a 150 LE fine at the Cairo airport when she goes back to Canada. Many people do this! Hope that helps.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
shamsuannahr said:
Hi emadiano, your wife will get a tourist visa at the airport that will expire after one month. When it expires she can go to the mogamma3 and she can either renew a tourist visa (it will last from 1 to 3 months, depending on who is processing it that day), or she can apply for a residency visa as your wife. I tried to find out information on how much it costs for the residency visa, but I got many different answers. I think the residency visa stays good for at least a year, maybe longer. If she doesn't renew her visa at all, she'll just have to pay a 150 LE fine at the Cairo airport when she goes back to Canada. Many people do this! Hope that helps.
Hello shamsuannahr i think if emadiano already married so his wife she wnot pay anything in airport she only to show the officer at the airport the copy of marriage contract at him and she will not pay anything but if its the first time she visit egypt she will need to pay and too she will not need to go for mgmma3 tahir to renew her visa because after she will married egypt person the gov will treat her as the Egyptian woman in everything ... and that happen with me and with my wife she visited me two times and i didnt went for mogamma3 tahir

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Today 17/10 it's my first wedding anniversary But unfortunately i have to spend it with my wife on cam :( :( :( REALLY I AM DEPRESSED THAT NOT FAIR :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
Hello Everyone:

A few questions:

One of the forms my husband has to fill out/sign to send me has to be witnessed, where can he get this done? or who can witness it for him? Any idea regarding costs?

Sending me all the certificates/forms would be best/reasonably priced with what company? DHL? What is your(anyone's) experience regarding time & cost?

Is it required for his entire family to undergo the medical just in case in the future he may want to sponsor them? or is it only for his dependents?

I'm sure I will have more questions..... so a BIG thanks in advance!!
I have posted few guides on what, how, where, and when
Dr Eng X said:
here are the optimized steps... Check them ...

I found this I have not heard about this step, take the marriage to Canadian Embassy to legalize it!

Supporting documents:
1) Identity and civil status documents. An English birth certificate issued from Health ministry (wazaret elsaha).
Kashf El Ahl (qeid eila) issued after changing status to married or you take Quesimah with you (fox says you do not have to do it after changing status in i.d. however I read here by fox:
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69666.0.html;msg742367#msg742367
)
. I understand it is issued from Sigil El medini then translated.

2) Travel documents and passports (Egyptian passport)

3) Proof of relationship to sponsor I do not know why this is necessary in case you are married!

4) Originals of police certificates and clearances . (Feish we tashbeh then translated.)

5) Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants. The sponsored needs to fill appendix C in 3912e. Make an appointment with MDP, take Quasima and a copy of canadian passport (as fox says take photos)

Here is how I think we can optimize the process (specially if you do not live in Cairo or do not wish to go back and forth between same places):

1) Change the marital status in your ID from single to married and take it with marriage certificates to get something called al kaid al 3a'ely or kashf el ahl (family transcript) from al segel al madany then translate it .Your family means the sponsored, the sponsor and your children not your parents ok. If they do not mind giving you kaid al 3a'ely with Quasima then go ahead to gain time while getting your id changed

2) Take your arabic birth certificate to the minister of the health, they will give you an English birth certificate

3,4,5) For the "Kaed A'ely", Marriage Certificate and Police Certificate get them all translated from the Ministry of
Justice Let the police certifiate be your last paper as it expires

(in case you need other dosuments translated you can translate it at office called (Happy International Business center
a Khairt street
medan lazoughly
795 9902
795 9947
(please update numbers) they are approved by cic, ...)
6) Authenticate all from the ministry of foreign affairs.
Remember anything in arabic has to be taken for authentication before translation because you get translation of the stamps as well...

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also this one
Dr Eng X said:
I found this I have not heard about this step, take the marriage to Canadian Embassy to legalize it!

Supporting documents:
1) Identity and civil status documents. An English birth certificate issued from Health ministry (wazaret elsaha).
Kashf El Ahl (qeid eila) issued after changing status to married or you take Quesimah with you (fox says you do not have to do it after changing status in i.d. however I read here by fox:
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t69666.0.html;msg742367#msg742367
)
. I understand it is issued from Sigil El medini then translated.

2) Travel documents and passports (Egyptian passport)

3) Proof of relationship to sponsor I do not know why this is necessary in case you are married!

4) Originals of police certificates and clearances . (Feish we tashbeh then translated.)

5) Proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants. The sponsored needs to fill appendix C in 3912e. Make an appointment with MDP, take Quasima and a copy of canadian passport (as fox says take photos)

Here is how I think we can optimize the process (specially if you do not live in Cairo or do not wish to go back and forth between same places):

1) Change the marital status in your ID from single to married and take it with marriage certificates to get something called al kaid al 3a'ely or kashf el ahl (family transcript) from al segel al madany then translate it .Your family means the sponsored, the sponsor and your children not your parents ok. If they do not mind giving you kaid al 3a'ely with Quasima then go ahead to gain time while getting your id changed

2) Take your arabic birth certificate to the minister of the health, they will give you an English birth certificate

3,4,5) For the "Kaed A'ely", Marriage Certificate and Police Certificate get them all translated from the Ministry of
Justice Let the police certifiate be your last paper as it expires

(in case you need other dosuments translated you can translate it at office called (Happy International Business center
a Khairt street
medan lazoughly
795 9902
795 9947
(please update numbers) they are approved by cic, ...)
6) Authenticate all from the ministry of foreign affairs.
Remember anything in arabic has to be taken for authentication before translation because you get translation of the stamps as well...

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freeislam000 said:
I think that happen with the arab only because i read everyday in other topic i read the ppl from other country the almost of them they already in canada now SO LET US be honesty we will take time Because we are arab Only
It happens with minority and less powerful groups...politics

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Thank you so much for your replies Dr Eng X!

Knowing that "we" (hope no one is offended by me lumping us all together) are all going through the same things, the same turmoil, the same hopes, it gives or should give everyone here strength to endure the process.

We are all in this together, with the promise of a brighter future, of one that will see us reunited with our loved ones.

It's a long weary road we are traveling (even though my husband & I may be in the beginning stages we understand and appreciate all everyone is going through) but with this forum we at least don't have to face it alone.