File Transfer...
30-05-2012
Med's Request
23-06-2013
Med's Done....
10-07-2013
Interview........
12-05-2013
Starting to feel so depressed from our posts, we need some good news from someone soon. Agree with fadi, where is madatito???? Don't leave us in suspense!!!

shams shams

Oct 19, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
I really do not understand why they are doing all these things to us? I feel it is intentional! If you look at our spreadsheet you will find some finish super fast and they are from Cairo. At first I thought it has something to do with the applicant sex as it is usual to expect male applicants to take longer for secuirty...etc.

Right now I am begining to think it is not only about sex but other factors ...play a big role!!! It is not only about their inefficiency, incompetance...but favorism as well!
You can ask your member of parliment however I wish we can act together ... There was a member here (Ana Mo) who was pushing for some legal action
thank you very much Dr Eng X so you think its better to contact MP i Read alot of posts here in this thread and i might feel that they will say wait for interview i mean im afraid to contact MP then he will contact the cic which will contact Cairo Visa Office which they will wait for interview and my file in the list waiting for interview
plus that im still in normal processing time oh damn it and they will tell him that still some time there
im really afraid to find that my file is been lost

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shams shams said:
thank you very much Dr Eng X so you think its better to contact MP i Read alot of posts here in this thread and i might feel that they will say wait for interview i mean im afraid to contact MP then he will contact the cic which will contact Cairo Visa Office which they will wait for interview and my file in the list waiting for interview
plus that im still in normal processing time oh damn it and they will tell him that still some time there
im really afraid to find that my file is been lost
I totally understand, my MP told me he won't interfer since the file is within normal processing times but what is the explanation of those finishing in less than 6:7months!!
The file can't be lost and if they lose something they will ask for it without even an apology!!!

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
Hello, It's me Ahmed,.the Principal applicant,..I re-did my medical on June 14 -2012 and they received it in London Medical office in June 21 -2012,..and since then the embassy did not receive my medical results,..I am already approved,.but i do not know why they took so long time to receive my results,..my wife emailed the MP officer then the Mp emailed the Canadian Embassy in Cairo and replied back by saying that (This case is already approved and we are just pending the medical results from London and message has been sent to London Medical Office),....I think they emailed London last Sunday,....When do you guys expect for the embassy to receive my medical results,..cuz it's getting over by time :( ,.....God bless all of you and for all of you to hear something really soon enshallah,...one advice to all of you is that,Do not panic just wait,try to spend every minute with your partner without stressing out because we will just live one time,and No one knows what's gonna happen tomorrow,....so say ya Raaab, pray and relax,.....Have a great day my friends,...:)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish29 said:
Hello, It's me Ahmed,.the Principal applicant,..I re-did my medical on June 14 -2012 and they received it in London Medical office in June 21 -2012,..and since then the embassy did not receive my medical results,..I am already approved,.but i do not know why they took so long time to receive my results,..my wife emailed the MP officer then the Mp emailed the Canadian Embassy in Cairo and replied back by saying that (This case is already approved and we are just pending the medical results from London and message has been sent to London Medical Office),....I think they emailed London last Sunday,....When do you guys expect for the embassy to receive my medical results,..cuz it's getting over by time :( ,.....God bless all of you and for all of you to hear something really soon enshallah,...one advice to all of you is that,Do not panic just wait,try to spend every minute with your partner without stressing out because we will just live one time,and No one knows what's gonna happen tomorrow,....so say ya Raaab, pray and relax,.....Have a great day my friends,...:)
1st medical results take no time to show it has passed...(let's say worst 2months) that is a very lame, non sense excuse from Canadian embassy in Cairo
2nd how can we spend every minute with our partners! our spouses (for a better word)!
Finally I am sick and tired of this inefficieny, incompetence, favoritism, reckless behavior,...from CIC and its representatives from the bottom all the way up to the prime minister!

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
I agree Dr Eng X about what you said but Unfortunately we can not do anything by getting stressed and upset about that very long process that basically taking layers of us,....that's why i said we have to be normal as much as we can,...I'm like all of you was going crazzy,...Nothing worth for any of us to be with his/her spouse,.....God bless all of us ,....
I admire ur help to everyone here even to me,....Thank you so much Dr Eng X,...Have a great day :)

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
not sure about the quote thingy so I did it this way:

"one advice to all of you is that,Do not panic just wait,try to spend every minute with your partner without stressing out because we will just live one time,and No one knows what's gonna happen tomorrow," <----- said by mish29

Dr Eng X then replied: "2nd how can we spend every minute with our partners! our spouses (for a better word)!"

I think what mish29 was implying is...

Is that every minute we share with our spouse/partner should be positive. We cannot control what God chooses for us. But we can control losing or wasting even one minute/hour/or day worrying or stressing. It's not the way we should be interacting with our loved ones. And it's just not healthy, emotionally or physically.

Focus on the good, the love you share, the plans you have for your future. Perhaps its an easy thing to say, however we are all "walking in the shame shoes" so to speak, so I feel it all too. It's not just words but my life as well.

Do you really want to spend the precious moments you do have with your loved ones being worried/stressed? Possibly fighting? Whether you are on the phone or texting or msn, every moment between you matters. Every moment you share should bring you happiness, and if you allow it, this process could bring you and your partner closer. Building your strength as a family unit. Take nothing in life for granted.

Take care and brighter tomorrows

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish29 said:
I agree Dr Eng X about what you said but Unfortunately we can not do anything by getting stressed and upset about that very long process that basically taking layers of us,....that's why i said we have to be normal as much as we can,...I'm like all of you was going crazzy,...Nothing worth for any of us to be with his/her spouse,.....God bless all of us ,....
I admire ur help to everyone here even to me,....Thank you so much Dr Eng X,...Have a great day :)
I really did not mean to come out as taking it on you or even for the slightest of making you feel so. We are all in the same boat, I was frustrated for you and us. I am beyond frustration, sick,... of many practices I see ....sorry for the misexpression of myself

Dr Eng X said:
Finally I am sick and tired of this inefficieny, incompetence, favoritism, reckless behavior,...from CIC and its representatives from the bottom all the way up to the prime minister!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MadeInCanada said:
not sure about the quote thingy so I did it this way:

"one advice to all of you is that,Do not panic just wait,try to spend every minute with your partner without stressing out because we will just live one time,and No one knows what's gonna happen tomorrow," <----- said by mish29

Dr Eng X then replied: "2nd how can we spend every minute with our partners! our spouses (for a better word)!"

I think what mish29 was implying is...

Is that every minute we share with our spouse/partner should be positive. We cannot control what God chooses for us. But we can control losing or wasting even one minute/hour/or day worrying or stressing. It's not the way we should be interacting with our loved ones. And it's just not healthy, emotionally or physically.

Focus on the good, the love you share, the plans you have for your future. Perhaps its an easy thing to say, however we are all "walking in the shame shoes" so to speak, so I feel it all too. It's not just words but my life as well.

Do you really want to spend the precious moments you do have with your loved ones being worried/stressed? Possibly fighting? Whether you are on the phone or texting or msn, every moment between you matters. Every moment you share should bring you happiness, and if you allow it, this process could bring you and your partner closer. Building your strength as a family unit. Take nothing in life for granted.

Take care and brighter tomorrows
here is how you can quote "simply hit the quote"
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=help;page=index#topic

It is NOT like there is no solution. There are solutions (these among them):

• It is not all about budget cuts. Now they closed some VO's abroad what is the replacement Ottawa ha ::) ! if so did they hire more to meet these demands
  • Enforce tough measures on frauds...but don't penalize us innocents...treating us like guilty till proven otherwise just because of those abused the system...instead save your precious time !!!
  • Provide dual intent Visa similar to visitor visa if you can not process applications within time!
  • why do we have to suffer from your incompetence?
  • Parallel processing, CIC should not keep files for its turn or waiting
  • People working in a department should have deep background (therefore the minister should be a PhD holder in immigration and/or an immigrant)... not only by favoritism and who can cut the budget while maintaining their votes from large and powerful communities (China, India, ... and UK -look at their processing times) ...which is a form of racism

• I like techno cabinets like the Egyptian government

MadeInCanada

Oct 15, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
23-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-10-2012
Interview........
26-05-2013
Passport Req..
27-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2013
LANDED..........
July 1st 2013
Dr Eng X said:
here is how you can quote "simply hit the quote"
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=help;page=index#topic
here goes nothing! Thanks Dr Eng X!

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
You know Dr Eng X i feel that CIC is not compassionate towards human rights and needs because there is no religion or law that should make space and time between the husband and wife for14 months or more, while the same procedures and processes used on other people in other countries result in a shorter wait time :( that became REALLY SO SILLY and i dont know why they do that by US

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
hello everyone
i wish we all have good news soon
hope the next year we set and think about what we went throw and laugh about it
if you don't mind i want to say something about what canadian immgration doing to us, i call it (discrmination)
also they have rights to make sure of anybody coming to canada but there is many ways to do that was nice and respect for the human rights
good luck all

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emadiano said:
hello everyone
i wish we all have good news soon
hope the next year we set and think about what we went throw and laugh about it
if you don't mind i want to say something about what canadian immgration doing to us, i call it (discrmination)
also they have rights to make sure of anybody coming to canada but there is many ways to do that was nice and respect for the human rights
good luck all
It is more a political game! For example India and China, both, have a small waiting time since they have large communities in Canada...their votes are important for future political elections

What is your latest! any news ??

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
[quote
It is more a political game! For example India and China, both, have a small waiting time since they have large communities in Canada...their votes are important for future political elections

What is your latest! any news ??
[/quote]

no news yet still waiting the decision soon i hope, maybe new year we all have something
cheer up

shams shams

Oct 19, 2012
Madatito 2000 how is your interview went
i hope it went good very good please tell us about it
and iwish everyone here to be soon with their spouse