+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIRO VISA OFFICE

goodman2011

Jan 4, 2011
ameenah06 said:
Does my husband have to add my name on the "Additional Family Information" form? I notice under the names it's asking him to certify that he does not have a spouse or ex spouse. If he is married to me the Canadian citizen, does he sign that and leave the spouse box blank?

Thanks
-Ameenah
hello Ameenah , its answer for section A add. Family. inf. he must put ur name by english and arabic in the same box as a wife (spouse) ,ur date of birth,place of birth and status married and leave the signature blank! Hope that inf. helpes

A

ameenah06

Thank you so much goodman :) Which translation office did you use to translate all your documents? My husband and I are both living in Egypt now and are trying to finish up everything. Also, did you send your military certificate? Is that necessary?

Thanks
Ameenah

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
Sheilala,

I Will pray the interview goes well today and that he is safe until return back to home yesterday there was alot of death in tahir square god willing that all comes to rest the country gets a president and the people get what they revolted for and everyone gets to live normally again. Please tell us as soon as possilble how the interview went :)

TOO_MUCH

Jul 27, 2011
Hey Guys,
The security situation in Egypt is very bad and yet we are here just waiting for the CIC to process our files. We have an up-normal situation in Egypt which is enough for the CIC to take some action to expedite processing the files from Egypt. Like myself, I bet that you are all very worried about their loved ones in Egypt. I think that we all should write to Mr Jason Kenney, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration to tell him about that. His e-mail is Minister@cic.gc.ca. I think that he will understand the dangerous situation in Egypt for our loved ones and he can double the number of immigration officers who are in charge of processing our files in Ottawa. I think we should all write to him.

goodman2011

Jan 4, 2011
ameenah06 said:
Thank you so much goodman :) Which translation office did you use to translate all your documents? My husband and I are both living in Egypt now and are trying to finish up everything. Also, did you send your military certificate? Is that necessary?

Thanks
Ameenah
here my mobile number guys so i can explain it more 2 ur husband if u like 01283445961

goodman2011

Jan 4, 2011
louisa said:
Sheilala,

I Will pray the interview goes well today and that he is safe until return back to home yesterday there was alot of death in tahir square god willing that all comes to rest the country gets a president and the people get what they revolted for and everyone gets to live normally again. Please tell us as soon as possilble how the interview went :)
hello sheilala,hope every thing went well today with ur man!

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Sponsorship Approval 13Jan15, file sent to Cairo
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Not Expected as this is a child sponsorship
Thanks guys for all your well wishes.

I am eagerly waiting for a text message from my husband telling me how the interview went. It's been a couple of hours now since the interview should have ended. Here's hoping for good news or a visa in his passport.

louisa

Jul 3, 2011
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.28/2011 approved for sponsorship
File Transfer...
Mar.11/2011 in cairo/started processing ott-pilot Sept.15/11
Med's Request
Oct.24/2011
Med's Done....
Oct.30/2011/ results received Dec.10/11
Interview........
WAIVED!!
Passport Req..
January,2/2012
VISA ISSUED...
February,9/2012
LANDED..........
February,14,2012
sheilala

I'm excited for you keep us posted your good news is our good news :) ;)

mish29

Sep 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo, egypt
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2011
;) INSHAALLAH everything is so great for you and your Husband Sheliah !!!!
Madamadam, I got your message hun, but for some reason i cant write back ...hmmmm ??? but I would love too!!! can u message me your phone number? I will call u so soon! :)

emadiano

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2011
Interview........
06-02-2012
Passport Req..
2-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-04-2013
LANDED..........
10-05-2013
in shaa allah everything gonna be ok
keep your faith strong in God because God dont let good people down and i know we are all good people and i have good feelings for our future and i hope we hear good news in that interview cuz we all need it God with us

lilyy00

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
has anyone managed to reach a representative at the embassy by phone? because i tried but i guess they removed the option of speaking to any of their representatives

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
Well guys, the interview is done. We do not have visa in hand and the VO did not indicate he was approved but it sounds like the interview was good. I forgot to ask my husband how long it was but the VO was very thorough in her questions.

As it turned out as my husband was on his way by train to Cairo when he received a call from the Embassy telling him the interview had to be rescheduled. He told them he was already on his way. They said they would call him back but never did. He got to the Embassy at 10:00 am and they let him in and told him he would be interviewed. The regular VO was not there but he was interviewed by a visiting VO. She was particularly interested in his 2nd marriage. She asked many of the questions posted previously in this forum. If I can find the link, I'll add it. She even asked him questions about my ex-husband. My siblings. Where I work, how much I make. Why I didn't go to Cairo for the interview. He said she was nice and very smart. I'll post more as we talk more and get a better feel for what the outcome might be but he feels positive overall. She had none of the application or documents I sent in support of our marriage but he had reprinted all of our pics (about 500) and our IM conversations and photo screenshots. One last thing she asked him was for him to tell her why she should believe this marriage was real.

Good luck everyone. Make sure your guys and girls know you well.

sheila la

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18Aug14
Doc's Request.
11Oct14
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
13Jan15
Med's Done....
14Feb15
Interview........
One last thing I forgot, she told him if he didn't hear from them in about 10 days, to contact them about his visa if he was approved. He talked to the girl at the reception whom he said was very nice and she said there was only one reason for the interview and that was to make sure the marriage was real.

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Hi to every one i am new here and i was applied on April 13 2011 they start processing in May 14 2011
they was received my application for permanent residence on May 19, 2011.in Cairo office what next??
thanks