File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Re: BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing dow

curt_cobain said:
I understand, and predicting the same delay for me. It used to be 1 year, then extended to 15 months. Irony is now people are getting them in Six months(hope I am not exaggerating). I think it's bureaucratic rather than strategic, Buffalo was so lame.
November applicants are getting PPR, dont really understand the logic!!! It was under 1 year when I applied too, so cant really say what to expect at this point!

rsysha

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr/2011
AOR Received.
aug/2011
Med's Request
sep/2011
Med's Done....
oct/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug,2012
Hope there are some movements from Buffalo/Ottwa. Just wondering if any Feb got PPR? If so, Mar/ Apr should be soon.... BTW, that is so unfair....

suduko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September-2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
Med's Request
February 2012
CIO Sydney, Nova scotia was a huge thing to happen.....anyone who has applied after December 2011 basically hit a jackpot because all the Buffalo queue was bypassed.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Re: BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing dow

rsysha said:
Hope there are some movements from Buffalo/Ottwa. Just wondering if any Feb got PPR? If so, Mar/ Apr should be soon.... BTW, that is so unfair....
Whats your ECAS Status? Its getting to 16 months and nothing!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

suduko said:
CIO Sydney, Nova scotia was a huge thing to happen.....anyone who has applied after December 2011 basically hit a jackpot because all the Buffalo queue was bypassed.
There are applicants who applied in November getting PPR!! It took me more time to get AOR!!! I have hardly seen anyone getting PPR in the past month!

vico

May 30, 2012
a friend of mine just landed in canada last week. She's a bit lucky compared to us whose still waiting for the PPR, she made her medical this January 2012 only and received PPR earlier this May and visa on the latter day of the same month where she received her PPR..very fortunate????

I don't know whats really happening, we've got our medical done last november 2011 and still no news about our PPR. My ecas is "application received June 20,2011 and medical result have been received". Some friend told me that the papers is actually depends on who handles it..

even if the buffalo vo closed down,still got a news that the buffalo consulate general of canada will officially be closed on the 29th of June.. if my paper is still in buffalo, with my finger crossed..i'm still hoping that i'll have my PPR before the month ends or if it was transferred i hope it wud be in detroit because many of my friends told me that its the fastest VO.. if not.. hmmmm i wud say that i do belong to those unlucky ones who's still waiting and eventually be lucky soon.. ;D Best of luck to all of us.. ;)

rsysha

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
apr/2011
AOR Received.
aug/2011
Med's Request
sep/2011
Med's Done....
oct/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Aug,2012

sharuu said:
Whats your ECAS Status? Its getting to 16 months and nothing!
My ECAS shows:
"Application recieved Jun 09"
"Medical exam has been recieved"
Its getting to 15 months for me.....

lilbabu

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
AOR Received.
27-04-2012
Med's Request
27-04-2012
Passport Req..
18-09-2012
LANDED..........
06-10-2012

sharuu said:
There are applicants who applied in November getting PPR!! It took me more time to get AOR!!! I have hardly seen anyone getting PPR in the past month!
I applied in last Nov but I didn't hear anything after medical. I think it depends on your country of origin and how complicated your case is. So far I only heard one Nov applicant got PPR.

I wish I submitted my app a week later that I would hit the NS jackpot too. But what can we do? Let's keep our fingers crossed, at the end, it's just a matter of time. Cheers!!

amgadgo

Jun 16, 2012
I need some help here please
I applied for PR in bauffaLo office in September 2011, after i got nominated throught ON PNP program.
My lawyier sent the application by mail and she got confirmation form the corrier that it was delivered.
till today i didn't recive anything.

My lawyer send couple of e-mail this week but answer

Is that normal?
Is there chance that file was lost?

Please advice.

clare2012

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012
Hi,

I have a question about my application status and can someone take a look?

Here is my status in ecas:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 18, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 18, 2012.

Medical results have been received. (on April)

My file was transferred from buffalo to new york on April 12, 2012. And then I sent an email to them on May 15 asking for the status, they said my application is "still under process with an officer", and no further action is required. After 3 days, on May 18, ecas shows they started to process my file. On June 12, I sent email again, and this time they replied "Your file is in the process of being finalized. You will be receiving an e-mail shortly on finalizing your case."

My question is: do you think I'll receive PPR shortly (in one month), or the second email doesn't mean anything but just the same as the first email (means in process and I have to wait...)?

Thank you!

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
clare2012 said:
Hi,

My file was transferred from buffalo to new york on April 12, 2012. And then I sent an email to them on May 15 asking for the status, they said my application is "still under process with an officer", and no further action is required. After 3 days, on May 18, ecas shows they started to process my file. On June 12, I sent email again, and this time they replied "Your file is in the process of being finalized. You will be receiving an e-mail shortly on finalizing your case."

My question is: do you think I'll receive PPR shortly (in one month), or the second email doesn't mean anything but just the same as the first email (means in process and I have to wait...)?

what email address you use? when you received AOR/MR?

Thank you!

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

clare2012 said:
Hi,

Thank you!
Cant really say anything but typically if they started processing your file on May 18 it should not take more than July18. However, it can so there is no way to say that for sure how long it will take!

clare2012

Star Member
Apr 4, 2012

sharuu said:
Cant really say anything but typically if they started processing your file on May 18 it should not take more than July18. However, it can so there is no way to say that for sure how long it will take!
Right... I guess I have the similar timeline as yours?