File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013
Re: BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing dow

curt_cobain said:
Looks like files transferred to other visa offices have started getting PPR, I wonder what takes Ottawa so long to start processing or they will not start processing until sept 1 :-\
I hope they start processing soon...It has already been 1 month since they received my file over there. I wonder if its the 3 month rule like the other visa offices!

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
Re: BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing dow

sharuu said:
I hope they start processing soon...It has already been 1 month since they received my file over there. I wonder if its the 3 month rule like the other visa offices!
At the beginning of June ( I am guessing, my memory is not good :-[) I called the CIC call center and they told me my file is in Ottawa. Its been two months :-\, the ECAS is still showing application received ::). Few days before I have seen they put someone in process, so there are some good signs, just no PPR yet.By the way Seattle is rocking.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

curt_cobain said:
At the beginning of June ( I am guessing, my memory is not good :-[) I called the CIC call center and they told me my file is in Ottawa. Its been two months :-\, the ECAS is still showing application received ::). Few days before I have seen they put someone in process, so there are some good signs, just no PPR yet.By the way Seattle is rocking.
When are you getting your GCMS Notes? That should tell you exactly when they received your file and the due date!

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012

sharuu said:
When are you getting your GCMS Notes? That should tell you exactly when they received your file and the due date!
I think 1 more week, yes I guess that was a general statement from the customer rep.

sharuu

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Buff - Ott
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
AOR Received.
September 2011
File Transfer...
July 2012
Passport Req..
December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 2012
LANDED..........
February 2013

curt_cobain said:
I think 1 more week, yes I guess that was a general statement from the customer rep.
Most people got their files transferred in July.. I do hope you find some information about your case.

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011

sharuu said:
What is your ECAS Status? If we are in the same boat, as we are in the same group when our file reached Ottawa. Under your GCMS, is there GROUP NAME in the first page?
My ECAS status is still the same, application received.

And from the first page of the GCMS I got two weeks ago, the group name is blank.

I guess we are in the different group.

Let's see if the group name changes when I get my next GCMS.

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
16-MAY-2012 -- CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013

Guys,

I got my second GCMS today, the print date is July 5th, 2012. The first GCMS i got was dated to June 6th, 2012... Guess what nothing new, both GCMS are exact same that means they haven't touch my file in one month period.. Just to let you know my file was transfered to Ottawa on 16th of May.

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011

sharuu said:
Have you all paid RPRF?
Haven't paid RPRF yet. They didn't ask for it when I got AOR.

Have you paid yours?

Does it make processing slower? :eek:

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013

seulkiro said:
Haven't paid RPRF yet. They didn't ask for it when I got AOR.

Have you paid yours?

Does it make processing slower? :eek:
They usually ask for RPRF after medical received.. i don't think it will make process slower but if they have asked you to pay then you should inorder to not make things slow however if they haven't ask you than they will ask you for RPRF with PPR or may ask you before PPR and then send you PPR.

seulkiro

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 MAY 2011
Nomination.....
09 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
23 SEP 2011
File Transfer...
07 JUL 2012 - Ottawa
Med's Request
23 SEP 2011
Med's Done....
03 OCT 2011

shaikhaffi said:
They usually ask for RPRF after medical received.. i don't think it will make process slower but if they have asked you to pay then you should inorder to not make things slow however if they haven't ask you than they will ask you for RPRF with PPR or may ask you before PPR and then send you PPR.
Just went through my AOR letter and they didn't ask for RPRF.

I think They will ask for it once the decision is made.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012

shaikhaffi said:
Guys,

I got my second GCMS today, the print date is July 5th, 2012. The first GCMS i got was dated to June 6th, 2012... Guess what nothing new, both GCMS are exact same that means they haven't touch my file in one month period.. Just to let you know my file was transfered to Ottawa on 16th of May.
Hi shaikhaffi, when you have applied for the second GCMS?
Thanks

shaikhaffi

Jan 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-DEC-2010
Nomination.....
10-OCT-2010
AOR Received.
15-JUL-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15-JUL-2011
Med's Done....
18-JUL-2011
Passport Req..
April 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 25, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2013

curt_cobain said:
Hi shaikhaffi, when you have applied for the second GCMS?
Thanks
I applied for second GCMS on 2nd July, and got the GCSM notes today. The print date on GCMS notes is July 5th, 2012

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012

shaikhaffi said:
Guys,

When I called the CIC customer service at the beginning of June they told me my file has been transferred to Ottawa. My ECAS status is still "Application Received". My guess they will start going through the files after August 31, 2012 as they have mentioned (I forgot where I have seen this information).

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012

shaikhaffi said:
I applied for second GCMS on 2nd July, and got the GCSM notes today. The print date on GCMS notes is July 5th, 2012
Thanks very much. So it could take around 35 to 40 calender days I guess.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011

shaikhaffi said:
Guys,

so, your medical is more than 1 year already. they are going to ask you to do new medical exam?