+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
I am pre-september 2011 applicant. I did not receive anything!!!!!!
My application status on the e-cas is always 'application received'
Anyone else in the same boat?

longest_wait

Oct 1, 2012
mohanna said:
Same boat, june 2011 applicant. ecas status "in process since Dec 2012"

newbie1982

Aug 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16, 2011
AOR Received.
19 March,2012
Med's Request
19 March,2012
Med's Done....
March 23,2012
Passport Req..
27 March, 2013......:D
VISA ISSUED...
27 March, 2013........:D
LANDED..........
17 April, 2013............:D
mohanna said:
Did you call the CIC call center. My friend did not receive any updates from CPP-O but when
he contacted CIC call center he got the PPR in to 2 to 3 days time.

You should do the same.

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
HELLO MY DEAR BUFFALOs BROTHERS AND SISTERS! I AM APPLICANT OF BUFFALO (APR/2011) - I HAVE NO NEWS FROM F.....CKING OTTAWA YET... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: IN OFFICIAL SITE OF CIC WRITTEN:
All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known).

LETS CALL TO THIS IDIOTS AND WILL SEE WHAT GOING ON !!!!

mmrb

Feb 12, 2013
USSRBOY said:
HELLO MY DEAR BUFFALOs BROTHERS AND SISTERS! I AM APPLICANT OF BUFFALO (APR/2011) - I HAVE NO NEWS FROM F.....CKING OTTAWA YET... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: IN OFFICIAL SITE OF CIC WRITTEN:
All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known).

I am May 2011 applicant. I did not get any response on the number above. Infact they told me they have no access to file. I have emailed CPP office and have not received any reply as yet.

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
mmrb said:
I am May 2011 applicant. I did not get any response on the number above. Infact they told me they have no access to file. I have emailed CPP office and have not received any reply as yet.
Probably try calling them early morning or at different time....u will get response...

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Bahia said:
Probably try calling them early morning or at different time....u will get response...
I called them and they said that this is the Ottawa Call center and don't have information on the files moved to NYC.

longest_wait

Oct 1, 2012
dumdumhogayamein said:
I called them and they said that this is the Ottawa Call center and don't have information on the files moved to NYC.
When I called the CIC contact number, they said I just have to wait and that it should be done by July since it's a transfer from buffalo. It's a stupid game they play. I emailed minister and no reply (obviously)

abhi2525

Apr 2, 2012
Just wanted to share that I got medicals for both my wife in India and myself here in Canada, yesterday. I had applied for federal in June 2011. I had done my medicals in Oct 2011 but since they expired, I have to do them again.

Also wanted to let you guys know that, I had applied for work permit for my wife in Jan through a lawyer in Winnipeg. I got that approved by the Delhi CIC office last week along with a temp visa valid untill my work permit which expires in June 2013. Hopefully my PR processing will complete before that.

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi2525 said:
Just wanted to share that I got medicals for both my wife in India and myself here in Canada, yesterday. I had applied for federal in June 2011. I had done my medicals in Oct 2011 but since they expired, I have to do them again.

Also wanted to let you guys know that, I had applied for work permit for my wife in Jan through a lawyer in Winnipeg. I got that approved by the Delhi CIC office last week along with a temp visa valid untill my work permit which expires in June 2013. Hopefully my PR processing will complete before that.
I have also applied for my wife visa from delhi, she got her medicals and submitted them on 25--2-2013, we havent received any response, could you please share when you guys submitted the medicals for wife?

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
I understand your frustration Pal! My friend cannot take a job because he is not a PR yet he applied in Dec. 2010 with a csq in his hand. He has been looking for a job for almost a year. You don't expect an MSc guy work in a fast food restaurant because CIC is failing to process his immigration application in a reasonable time. CIC is really causing serious unnecessary troubles for a lot of people. God help us! The best way to approach this is to get your GCMS notes and then see what is new. You should talk to an MP asap, also.

USSRBOY said:

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
nima514 said:
I understand your frustration Pal! My friend cannot take a job because he is not a PR yet he applied in Dec. 2010 with a csq in his hand. He has been looking for a job for almost a year. You don't expect an MSc guy work in a fast food restaurant because CIC is failing to process his immigration application in a reasonable time. CIC is really causing serious unnecessary troubles for a lot of people. God help us! The best way to approach this is to get your GCMS notes and then see what is new. You should talk to an MP asap, also.
HI MY FRIEND! frustration it is, when I silently sit in my corner and silently I cry. I have only hatred and a rage to CIC... Minister all time very beautifully sings, that in CIC work only superproffetional officers... I have to tell many histories which I know personally about superproffetional officers of CIC, I am sure you know it not less than I... We Shall return to our subject matter... Call to them my friends and when you will hear their song ' we have no access to yours file '. just pls to read to IDIOTS of CIC IT:
"All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known)"

Then they start to scratch their idle ass....

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
I have called them two times. They told me that I should receive an update before 19 March, but always no use.
I have sent them also many and many e-mails and they don't reply.
CIC are liars and means!

newbie1982 said:
Did you call the CIC call center. My friend did not receive any updates from CPP-O but when
he contacted CIC call center he got the PPR in to 2 to 3 days time.

You should do the same.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
We should try not to go crazy because of CIC. We cannot do anything about this nonesense delay. What we can do though is talking to our MPs and asking for our GCMS notes regularly. Then we can learn what officers in Ottawa are doing.

Why don't you talk to your MP about this. CIC receives thousands of calls everyday. If an MP talks to CIC it will go a much longer way....I do it every month...lol

USSRBOY said:
HI MY FRIEND! frustration it is, when I silently sit in my corner and silently I cry. I have only hatred and a rage to CIC... Minister all time very beautifully sings, that in CIC work only superproffetional officers... I have to tell many histories which I know personally about superproffetional officers of CIC, I am sure you know it not less than I... We Shall return to our subject matter... Call to them my friends and when you will hear their song ' we have no access to yours file '. just pls to read to IDIOTS of CIC IT:
"All applications received before 1 September 2011 in Buffalo have now been reviewed. All principal applicants who submitted applications before this date should have received a communication from the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (CPP-O) office. If you have not received any instructions or updates from CPP-O and you fall within this group, please contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 with your name and file number (if known)"

Then they start to scratch their idle ass....

USSRBOY

Aug 8, 2012
nima514 said:
We should try not to go crazy because of CIC. We cannot do anything about this nonesense delay. What we can do though is talking to our MPs and asking for our GCMS notes regularly. Then we can learn what officers in Ottawa are doing.

Why don't you talk to your MP about this. CIC receives thousands of calls everyday. If an MP talks to CIC it will go a much longer way....I do it every month...lol
ok buddy... I have to tell You something, about MP... I talk with my MP from august 2012... CIC speak beginning from sep/2012 they promise to my MP, that - in one or two weeks, they will make decision... now is mar/2013.. CIC dont count any MP...