11-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
21-Nov-2011
Passport Req..
26-April-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-May-2013 (Recvd PPts)
Hi all,

I currently live in Montreal, Quebec, and I am planning to go to US to be with my husband for 2 months. I am going to change my address to the one in US. My question is, if I get PPR while I am there, where I will have to send the passports? Any guesses?

My application status: they contacted me to send in personal history and FBI Clearance for my husband. Paid RPRF and application went into processing according to E-cas.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
rajkatak said:
My PP reached on FEB 22, and i am still waiting, there is another fourm dedicated for this, Some peoples who have applied on 11-13 FEB have their tracking activated last week. It is taking 5-6 weeks just to stamp PP, CopR by CPP-O which is very frustrating. I never had my PP away from me that long and i have some overseas travel comming up.
Hi can you provide the link of the thread.. my passport reached on Feb 20th and waiting to get back...

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
emanager said:
My ecas status is also same
The E-case is not changed, but you got the request of the RPRF and the fingere prints?

emanager

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arale said:
The E-case is not changed, but you got the request of the RPRF and the fingere prints?
yes my friend it happens a lot, some people's ecas remain file received even after PPR

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
Hi, I just received my last GCMS notes. In my security section there is a sub-activity called "security screening". Is there any body around with the same sub-activity in his notes?
thanks

McGill

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Hi nima514,
Could you please till us when they started sub-security actvity (security-screening) in your GCMS notes? I think I am in same situation because CIC informed me that my security-sceening is in progress. My ECAS status changed into IN PROCESS in mid of december 2012. So, I assume that they started my security-sceening in mid december and its still in process as no news from CIC. I dont know how long it takes to clear security.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
last month. My application had not been touched for almost 12 months. No officer, no progress, no activities, no applications nothing! bad luck! there is no escape from bad luck...It will find you even if you do everything right...

McGill said:
Hi nima514,
Could you please us when they started sub-security in your GCMS notes?

McGill

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Hi nema514,
I remembered you sent me a personal message. So, told you my nationality and I know yours. So, I think its normal for us clear this stage.

mybadluck

Aug 22, 2012
Hi everyone, i just need to ask a question, i just did my medicals second time on march 1st,my work permit is expiring in 3 months, i am june 2011 applicant, i havent seen any quick response to people who did their medicals second time, so would u guys think applying for temporary bridging open work permit is a better idea, also my e-case is in process now after 18 monthswhich doesnt really matter i guess, so i am kinda double minded now cuz i dont trust cic, and i know nobody in this forum trust cic, what do u guys think? What should i do, wait or apply for work permit

Arale

Feb 27, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-28-2012
AOR Received.
April-18-2012
Med's Request
April-20-2012
Med's Done....
May-02-2012
Passport Req..
August-27-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting。。。
emanager said:
yes my friend it happens a lot, some people's ecas remain file received even after PPR
Yeah that's good. I hope I can get the request to pay the rprf,too. I didnt get anything after meds done last May.

Karen0105

Mar 16, 2013
hello everyone, I am OCT 2011 applicant. Since I submitted my application to Buffalo, I haven't got any email from them, even the AOR and Med. I kept sending email to Ottawa to find out the status for my application last year, every time they just reply me back saying my application is in processing, no further action required by you. And on Feb 2013, i applied GCSM notes, and i found out that they sent out medical forms back on Jan 2012, which I never received. They have my email address correct, but how come i never received it? Just wondering for your GCSM notes, if they send email to you, does your email address showing under sending details? Is there any one have the same situation as i do?

McGill

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
@Karen0105, Call to CIC. There was one member his name was Syed and he was in the same situation. Then CIC made another request for medical and soon after he got PPR.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
na1234 said:
A friend of mine sent his passport on the 7th of march and got it back yesterday, so it seems these things are unpredictable.
Did your friend send PP to CPP-O or some other location?? is he based in Canada?? I have sent my PP from US, the worst thing is this peoples dont even send email when they mail out your PP, so you dont have any way to track, neither they reply to your emails, already sent 2. You are in complete limbo about what to do, and what is happening to your PP. This is one of the worst PP processing i came across. Its very frustrating not to know where your PP is especially you are immigrant in another country. :mad:

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
rajkatak said:
Did your friend send PP to CPP-O or some other location?? is he based in Canada?? I have sent my PP from US, the worst thing is this peoples dont even send email when they mail out your PP, so you dont have any way to track, neither they reply to your emails, already sent 2. You are in complete limbo about what to do, and what is happening to your PP. This is one of the worst PP processing i came across. Its very frustrating not to know where your PP is especially you are immigrant in another country. :mad:
Wouldn't it be helpful if u send them a return postage envelope?