+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

Karen0105

Mar 16, 2013
@McGill I have been contacting Ottawa by email, and they said they will re-issue those but I haven't got yet. so you saying go ahead to call CIC, and they will re-issue those for me pretty soon?

dumdumhogayamein

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga - Sponsorship / IRCC Delhi - Spousal Immigration
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 10-08-2016; AOR 2: 31-08-2016
File Transfer...
09-10-2016
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
01-06-2016
Interview........
TBD
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Is your ECAS suppose to change as and when there are updates such as second RCMP clearances, personal history and etc....... (in a normal circumstance)?

I know we are all under abnormal timelines and i am sure there are people who are much more earlier than the application date of Oct 2010. I am from Oct 2010 and i have had to renew my work permit and now i don't have a VISA to travel abroad except the US and cant even drive to NYC to get a Canadian work TRV stamped since i am inside the country, i need to apply internally at the Ottawa office and this means $ 600 per PP and 6~8 weeks.

Just venting my frustration out here.

You all have a wonderful evening.

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
dumdumhogayamein said:
Wouldn't it be helpful if u send them a return postage envelope?
you need to send canada Xpress post envelope if you have access to it, which is only available inside canada and not outside canada, if you send them other courier envelope they have mentioned in their email, they will return with their Normal slow mail and they dont send any tracking number email, which really sucks if you have applied from US. Since they closed some consulates here, nowadays they are asking to send PP to Ottawa for PR process and dont even acknowledge it. This process they are using is extremly dangerous in case the PP gets lost in mail, the applicant will be screwed!!

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
Karen0105 said:
hello everyone, I am OCT 2011 applicant. Since I submitted my application to Buffalo, I haven't got any email from them, even the AOR and Med. I kept sending email to Ottawa to find out the status for my application last year, every time they just reply me back saying my application is in processing, no further action required by you. And on Feb 2013, i applied GCSM notes, and i found out that they sent out medical forms back on Jan 2012, which I never received. They have my email address correct, but how come i never received it? Just wondering for your GCSM notes, if they send email to you, does your email address showing under sending details? Is there any one have the same situation as i do?
it happened to me too...probably it went into spam folder and you would have deleted the mail without noticing...

I sent them the proof of GCMS notes and asked them to resend the request...and with in few weeks they sent me the medical forms..

it is one way good. due to missing of the medicals I did not had to re-do medicals again. most of them with my timeline received medicals and did again recently ...

send them the GCMS page and tell them that you never received..

regards
Syed

Mar 19, 2013
buffalo2ottawa said:
hi there,

Did anybody got their ppr who had their 2nd medical recently???
Hi I just got 2nd time medical request. I am Quebec selected skill worker class and waiting for 26 month. I am montreal. Can you please tell me ur update after the 2nd time medical , like did u get passport request ? if yes after how many days of ur 2nd medical , please let me know , I am kind of same boat and I am totally lost.

nima514

Apr 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Med's Done....
May 2011
that's good news man! it means soon you will your PPR after the medical exam is processed. I have been waiting even more than you but my security checks have not finished yet and I have to wait even more...

canadianwinter said:
Hi I just got 2nd time medical request. I am Quebec selected skill worker class and waiting for 26 month. I am montreal. Can you please tell me ur update after the 2nd time medical , like did u get passport request ? if yes after how many days of ur 2nd medical , please let me know , I am kind of same boat and I am totally lost.

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
tonyjune said:
Syed,

I can see that you got PPR on 18. Did you get your PP back?
No...not yet

samlogani

Jan 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pweety said:
Sooooooo happy right now! I got my PPR today @ 1945 hrs................ God is awsome! :D :D :D :D :D :D
congrats..can you please share your timelines, and details, u in canada? etx

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
pweety said:
Sooooooo happy right now! I got my PPR today @ 1945 hrs................ God is awsome! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Congrats...plan next steps carefully, if you anticipate any overseas travel...CPP-O is taking 6-8 weeks to mail passports back

rajkatak

Star Member
Mar 26, 2010
babyq said:
just to share to everyone.. i got my passport request today.... around 6:07 pm. i filed my pr application last may 2011... it was a very long-waiting period... hopefully, everyone gets the same good news too!

sharuu, finally i got my PPr! yahooo!
Did you get your PP back from CPP-O, i got PPR request around same time and my PP reached there on 22nd Feb, still waiting to get my PP back.

Karen0105

Mar 16, 2013
syed_h_sha said:
it happened to me too...probably it went into spam folder and you would have deleted the mail without noticing...

I sent them the proof of GCMS notes and asked them to resend the request...and with in few weeks they sent me the medical forms..

it is one way good. due to missing of the medicals I did not had to re-do medicals again. most of them with my timeline received medicals and did again recently ...

send them the GCMS page and tell them that you never received..

regards
Syed
Thanks for the information Syed. I got the medical forms today. So just wonder how long it takes for you to have PPR after you done your medical exam?